Are you swole enough to beat Pennywise?

Pennywise has morphed into the form of the monster you're most afraid of. Are you strong enough to beat it? Hard mode: Bare hands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MnRrBrRiiY
youtu.be/h-raCawEuf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only monster i fear is myself, and believe me, i beat myself with my bare hands all the time

How can he transform into nothing user?

my biggest fear is this poster, and trust me, I could and would happily beat him off

The thing I'm terrified of is the girl I fell in love with at 15 telling me she doesn't love me after I tell her how I feel.

I can't help but feel that raping a male clown that's in the shape of a slightly chubby not quite 5 foot tall asian girl with a big ass that I'm still pining over today is going to be a bit gay.

I'm sorry you punch yourself all the time user =( I hope your day gets better and you stop physically hurting your own body. Self abuse is a hard thing to break out of.

cos i saw it when i was a kid - halloween

so michael myers, who is super human and super strong.

so im probably fucked.

I don't think so
>have nightmares of people owning me in dance battles
>pennywise appears
>got em moves

I can not deadlift enough to defeat ULTRA MEGA JEW AKA THE SHEKELNATOR

What I fear the most is bitcoin tanking so I won't have to do any fighting, just stay away from nooses

>crush on qt half asian since 4th grade
>grow up as friends through middle and high school, I dated other people but still always had a thing for her
>silky hair and a beautiful smile, we share same sense of humor
>move to separate states through college
>hung out when we came home
>one time on New Years eve we kissed at the countdown
>realized she was definitely the one for me
>didn't know what my next step would be after senior year
>felt like I was lost in life
>home on winter break, is December 20-somethings
>drunk at parents place, tell my parents i'm going to marry her
>couple days later get tea and walk near the beach with her
>Talking about everything that's happened this year etc
>"What was the best part of your year user?" she asked
>"Honestly, the best part of my year was the very beginning of it, when we kissed at new years. I've always had a thing for you and it was nice to be able to share that with you. Anonette, I know it's a lot to drop on you, but I feel very strongly about you and couldn't hold it in any longer."
>she is very surprised that I dropped this
>ask if I can kiss her
>she says no
>okay I understand etc.
>hang out like normal the rest of the night
>next night were hanging out with other friends
>holds my hand on car ride when back to my parents place
>feel ecstatic, maybe this means she's warming up to it
>later that night she texts me
>"Hey I'm sorry I didn't tell you in person, but I don't think it's a good idea for us to have nay kind of romance, I just out out of a relationship and am not sure what I'm doing with my life. I hope we can still be friends"
>12 years lead up to that
>drink myself to sleep on the couch
>as I'm sitting in front of the TV drinking, hear my dad whisper to my mom, "shit, only a woman can make you feel like that"

Hell yeah. I could beat the shit out of a woman.

Almost a year later, i'm pretty much over it. I actually felt much better getting everything off my chest and having that weight lifted, even if she didn't reciprocate my feelings. We still snapchat and text sometimes, but haven't seen each other since then. To be honest it seems like like she's trying to hang on to me as a sort of fall back plan, but I've moved on. If after 12 years she didn't feel the same way I did then it just seems like it may have not been meant to work out. I was deflated for a while but it was a cathartic experience.

My point is, user, you will not feel better until you get it off your chest. If she doesn't love you, then you'll have closure and a reason to move on, even if it seems like you can't. There are plenty of wonderful women out there but it's easy to pigeonhole your sights when they're narrowed on 1 of them.

>pennywise takes the shape of a pink wojak

Fpbp

>"shit, only a woman can make you feel like that"

Pennywise is my dad?
It's on.

I could easily beat up a cute boy with dark hair and soft skin

>the monster you're most afraid of
Yeah, I think most of this board could probably beat the shit out of an average, ordinary female human

Anons, pls delet...

What I fear the most is to start suffering ED, so, is he going to become a giantic flaccid cock? serious question.

Glad you moved on but you didn't learn your lesson.

1. She was never into you. If a girl likes you, you know it. Girls can't easily hide their feelings. Especially not for 12 years.
2. Nigga you went from 0-100 real quick. Women hate making decisions. Thrusting one on them creates anxiety. Most women are so anxious they can't even get through the morning without an a mini anxiety attack. And then here you come dropping this shit on them. Lawd
3. Asian. If she hasn't done her tour of dick duty then she aint't ready. Get at her when Jamal has finished nutting in her.

I'm just trying to help you so that you don't repeat your mistakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=9MnRrBrRiiY

He morphed into a communist?

No, you just get a flacid cock.
Can you beat it with your bare hands?

/thread

a really attractive girl giving me attention?
physically yes but my ego will be in pieces after my autism kicks into overdrive

Morphs into my father

This is the only monster I fear. It has the strength of six bears, or twelve grizzly bears if you will, at full strength. I'm fucked.

>He's morphed into [spoiler]Lack of success[/spoiler]

>I couldn't even succeed in spoilering it correctly
Welp; Pennywise won

>If she hasn't done her tour of dick duty then she aint't ready. Get at her when Jamal has finished nutting in her.
This is the most retarded excuse for advice I've probably ever heard

*pushes you off a boat*

heh...nothin personell

I saw this gif, looked up the scene it came from to see it without the image stabilization

then I see it was like that in the movie

why the fuck are americans afraid of this dopey ass literal clown

If it's just my cock without any evil bullshit, sure I can. But, wouldn't I have to destroy my own cock?, and in that case, wouldn't I have committed something even worse that suffering ED in order to kill that fucking clown/flacid dick?

Issa..
Its.. its a joke.
Can you beat off with just your hands with ED. Did i need to explain that?

Stop shilling this movie

Can you fist fight commitment?

user pls, this is a serious conversation.

Pennywise probably has Changeling considering he can turn into literally anything. Not to mention his floating ability. Regardless:

*denies you, ferociously*

that ending got too fucking real, user

Cause the original method of killing him involved getting sloppy seconds from a 12 year old girl.

You have to be a giant space turtle to beat him.
Sorry to ruin your dreams.

Fuck of white-night

If a group of 10 year olds can beat him without any assistance I'm pretty sure we don't need some ayy lmao.

Considering my biggest fear are spiders, if he turns into just a singular small spider then i'm fine. If it's person sized, i'd be fucked.

>he morphs into nothing because I'm afraid of being alone
Wait then who won

you can't kill him, he always comes back

Boy I've got some bad news for you

>"shit, only a woman can make you feel like that"

No one said shit about killing him, just if we could beat him.

>see first reply
>laugh, click on replies
>see immensely long greentext (which I don't even read)
>laugh even harder

I love you faggots sometimes

>don't afraid of anything
>????
>profit

faggots, you never tell a female how you feel, never, even your mother you pussy.
Just grab and fucking kiss her, fuck her, rape her.
Live with the consequences and grow!

>you will not feel better until you get it off your chest
No you little beta faggot, you never verbalize Feelings on a femalo. Just rape her, if she does not like it, she is going to Show you that.
If she doesn't want it, you move on and fuck another one.
You are right, there is plenty of nice pussy out there for you to fuck, no one single of that pussy is Special, not even your mother. Be a man and never worship the pussy you faggots.
Wish you luck and no tears.

better than a normal penis.
Trust me on this one, know what im talking about.

Good advice, best advice

I'm really scared of all my friends secretly disliking me
So I guess Pennywise wins considering its a non-tangible element

Oooh, Fructada!

No, I'd be screwed when the Komodo dragons gets me, I only hope it kills me straight up.

What does crippling self-loating look like?

A mirror

Your movie was shit. Now fuck of shill

>pennywise transforms into the ever-present and unstoppable march towards non-existence and never being mentioned by anyone ever again
how do I beat him brehs

Why of course I can beat up my father :^)

How does a creature portray the cultural downfall of the west? Probably end up being an alien from starship troopers or something though.

You already know the answer user

He was beaten by a couple of 5th graders. I could beat a couple of 5th graders without a doubt. Therefore I can defeat Pennywise easily.

I’m afraid of women. Does raping it count as beating it?

i have a really bad fear of pikes (the fish) and i like to think i could beat one in a fight

user...
the cultural downfall of the west started in the 50's.
You're a half century too late.

The image of some juicy fucker raping Pennywise is hilarious and fills me with determination.

How the fuck does a physical creature morph into the concept of eternity?

>Fearing communists

>asks if I can kiss her
REEEEE why the fuck would you ask this??? You just go in for the kiss, you don't ask for fucking permission to !

How the fuck is Pennywise going yo morph into a physical manifestation of time and regret

youtu.be/h-raCawEuf4

Baldcel?

Yes

hit me like a truck

Yeah I hate this fucking cunt too

I'm not protected by a multidemensional space turtle that holds up one of the beams of space so probably not.

The more I learn about King the more I realise just how fucked he must have been while writing these books. Don't do coke lads.

But nah, I'm pretty afraid of snakes so a massive fucking snake would murder the shit out of me. I have no guns in my house and I don't want to try and fight a snake with my blunted cavalry sabre collection.