I know smoking is bad, and vaping is not the holy grail to be healthy as fuck...

i know smoking is bad, and vaping is not the holy grail to be healthy as fuck, but what do you think about pre workout vaping / vaping in general?

Pic related. its mine, with vanilla.

also what do you think about costs, health and stuff

If you do cardio or any other rigirous aerobic exercise, you won't feel the need to use nicotine. Trust me, as a former dipper I was able to quit because my body high from swimming was so powerful that I did not miss nicotine anymore. Same thing with alcohol but I will say this....my exercise high did make me curious about cocaine and heroin.

If you are trying to wuit smoking or dipping then 100% go for it. It’s 95% safer than smoking cigs. The only thing that you are inhaling is nicotine, vegetable glycerin, and whatever flavor it is. I started vaping to quit dipping and it’s worked out for me. I’m using the vape to transition to quitting nicotine all together.

Vaping is the mouth fedora.

If you have nicotine dependencies, this could be a good tool to wean you off.
Just remember you look like a retard.

100% this
I've been of cigarettes and on the vape train for a month now. Feel 100% better, no more shitty wakeups feeling like an ash tray, no more lungs burning on runs.
The whole "vape life" stigma actually helps I think.
Stops me from doing it in public and ultimately keeps my usage down

>He doesn't know bout the formaldehyde and other toxic shit found in vape juice.

Healthy as fawk my bro's!!!11

The only way to ingest formaldehyde is if you burn the coil with no juice in it. So you’d be smoking cotton. Nothing to worry about if you have juice in your tank.

^nice

>your tank

speak for yourself pleb ass idiot

Smoke cigars or pipe tobacco, better than cigarettes, and won't make you look like a faggot like vaping does.

Why are you so mad? xd

i vape to quit sweets lol dat dere based 3mg nicotine high is like caffeine

Care look up for eliquids with no diacetyl and some other cancerous substance wich I cant remember its name.

Halo and CleanVape has some quality eliquids also Drops but i'm not sure if they sell them in murrica.

As personal experience I switched to vaping after smoking 1.5 packs a day and I feel much better

Ignore these idiots,if you wanna keep smoking and getting that nicotine hit without the health risk of literally inhaling pesticides just vape.

And yeah it looks kinda gay but you get used to it and it seems a lot of people are switching to vaping

Vaping nicotine is for idiots. Vaping cannabis is for patricians.

Eyy

>mouth fedoraing the drug i prefer is better than mouthfedoraing the drug you prefer

Just be careful m8, don't want to blow off half your face or a few fingers with a wonky battery....

who went straight to vaping and never touched cigs/dip/all that gross shit?
seems weird when every time I talk to other people about it they mentioned how it helped them quick

I switched from cigarettes like 5 years ago. I vape now more than I smoked, but at least it's not killing me (/as quickly).

Never got into these big "mods" because I can't get china shipping on the batteries, and otherwise it ends up being way more expensive.

>recommends cigars and pipes
>literally the least damage you can do to your lungs while getting nicotine
>lol just ignore them keep inhaling these artificial flavor chemicals

Off yourself

It's for fucking degenerates, I hope it blows your head off. Faggot.

>Never got into these big "mods" because I can't get china shipping on the batteries, and otherwise it ends up being way more expensive.

Don't ship batteries from China, shell out some better dollarydoos for a proper LG battery. Chinese lie about mAh and amps and quality is usually abysmal.

Also if you vape and don't do DIY liquids, you're doing it wrong. You can buy multiple years worth of supplies for ~150$ in total. Always buy bulk if you can afford it. 50$ gets you a couple gallons of VG and PG base and if you go directly to aroma guys, like TFA, you can buy various flavors for 4x cheaper than in shops.

If you pay 15$ for 30ml of something that you can make in 10 minutes for 20 cents, you're a moron.

Juul boys wya