Daily reminder if you get one of these, you're a big fat retard and we're all laughing at you...

Daily reminder if you get one of these, you're a big fat retard and we're all laughing at you. This goes especially for women.

do you mean tattoos?

ive never seen something cool enough that id want to look at it every single day

i could just wear the same shirt every day and it'd have the same effect except i could get rid of it when im bored

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

He means tribal tattoos. I have to agree. Only douchebags and retards seem to get them.

Tribal tattoos cover up gross skin blemishes and stretch marks caused by steroids, that's why guys get them.

Girls because they stupid me-too hos

I'd lick her stomach up and down, are you homo sex OP?

so would i, but would you bare children with her and let her raise them?

*bear
fuckwit

My oh my, what have we here? A challenger? *laughs* what good will your puny muscles do against my sharpened blade and advanced combat skills, kiddo?

In that situation, no. She will not bear my children. Just look at those hips! (or lack thereof)

K

Tattoos are for poor people

>Tattoos are for poor people
>tattoos cost money

pick 1

I pick first one, because that's why they're poor in the first place. Spending money on frivolous shit.

I'm not a fan of tattoos, but to be honest I have much more respect for people with tribals or similar tattoos than for the pretentious nerdy fuckwits who feel the need to get wannabe intellectual garbage inked on their skin that they thought has some deep mining when they were 18 years old.

*meaning

fucking autocorrect

don't even try. women know we want to fuck them and we're the laughable ones.

Should it tatoo pic related on my butt?

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

>what is budgeting
>what are tax returns
>what are jobs that don't pay ass
The trick is making sure you have a secure line of work well before you get any sort of visible tattoos.

Like, any tattoo?
I've got my family crest tattooed on my chest, and I still really like it. Exploring my family lineage gave me a sense of history, of context for my life, and ended up being a pretty pivotal event for me. Knowing that I'm part of something that existed long before and will continue after me gives me motivation and purpose.

Drawings on my body because fok it m8. Pic is me