this was my first purchase ever
i spent 100 dollars
did i buy the right stuff?

And you bought that because...?

just eat real food you sodomite

>unflavoured protein

i want to look like zyzz

>Ay, m8

Got all this on Black Friday for 75 bucks. Will do again Strawberry Cream taste like Nesquik with milk

What you need(whey is debatable, but a deal is a deal) is this:
Whey
Creatine
D3
Fish oil
Zma
Melatonin

Nope you wasted money. Any purchase that’s not in bulk is a waste. You can get a 20kg bag of vanilla whey for $200, and it will last you over a year, maybe 2. What you got will barely last 2 months.

Also the only things worth buying are whey and maybe creatine, the former only if you’re like me and have a long commute to/from work so that squeezing shakes in at work is helpful for reaching a calorie goal.

this is my flavoring

Also want to mention that aside from large discrepancies in purity, all whey is the same. Buy a cheap bulk brand not this overpriced nonsense. The difference between 80% and %99 ultra pure is more than made up for.

Should be buying gear, m8

70 dollars for a 5kg bag of whey isolate equals 200 22g proton servings for 70$ equals 4400g of protons for 70$ equals 62.8g of protons per dollar. so like 2 bucks a day. is that bad?

desu the only thing worth buying is protein and maybe creatine if you're a serious lifter
Idk if you can get this elsewhere but if you live in the UK this is the best you can get as far as I'm aware
£35 for 5kg and 80% protein
It tastes like absolute shite but you've just man up and drink it unless you're some kind of nonce that drinks his protein like it's fine wine
If anyone knows of anything of this value that tastes less shit please tell me lmao
OP you got mugged right off m8 what is that like 500g ? Don't even bother with the brands that get advertised loads they're all a rip off

O shit I read 1.1 lb instead of 11 my bad

could have bought 5x10 ml if test with 100

Wanna look like Zyzz? Lift *consistently* for 4 to 5 years with good diet. Emphasis on consistently.

Or just do a lil bit of roids and be him in under a year

>implying Zyzz didn't roid
> implying you can look like Zyzz without roids or genetics of Zeus

>reading comprehension, 0

not at all, ignore the dyel's. whey is fantastic if you want to switch it up instead of eating chicken/lentils whatever else you got your protons from before. look up recipes online, you can make very tasty shit with it. it's cheap, convinient and fantastic for cuts.

Has anybody tried caffeine pills with l-theanine?

How did it work for you?

First day today ate 200 mg caffeine and 200 mg l-theanine and i felt awesome all day, but could have also been the four cups of coffee I had lol fuck my life

But seriously, is this bullshit? I'm just giving it a shot and wanna hear some opinons

The point is that you can get it whey cheaper. Go on amazon, look up bulk supplements or whatever, and get a 20kg bag of whey. It’s like ~$220 and lasts over a year. Also can attest to the fact that it doesn’t spoil, I have no ac in my room and it survived the summer.