Meal planning

Im done thinking. I just want a meal plan thats healthy and has a shopping list included. Show me what you go.

I lived on this for 2 years with very minor changes. Not great for variety but hit 4000 cals a day on $40/week.

6 eggs with hashbrowns
2 oz toast with PB

4 oz ground beef
Prego pasta sauce
1/2 green pepper

1 cup oats with brown sugar
Banana
Preworkout

16 oz milk
1 scoop whey
2x PB/honey sandwiches

12 oz cottage cheese w peaches
12 oz frozen mixed vegetables

Whole wheat pasta in the second meal too.

Sounds perfect user, not OP but this is too much calories for me. Got anything for cutting? Anyone?

unfortunately im no longer a college student

need something better than that if im going to keep with it. i like simple but not retarded

be grateful you dolt.

>im done thinking
>whoa not that one! It sucks!

faggot

This. Wtf OP?

Breakfast is a mix of Greek yogurt, oatmeal, fruit, eggs and whole wheat English muffins.

Lunch and dinner: Chicken or fish, sweet potato and broccoli

>Im done thinking.

Never going to make it

What's a good one for cutting?

Am I fucking up ?

Ate 3 eggs with a slice of ham - 380 calories

Banana - 100 calories

Had 2 quesadillas - assuming 300 calories

I'm going for 2,500 calories, on my last meal I go for a big meal, since late nights is when I get the cravings.

op here, the point is I eat small thru out the day and have a big meal towards the end so I don't binge eat more than the calories I want.

While on a cut I was literally eating the exact same thing but 4 eggs, 1 sandwich and 12 oz of milk instead.

I'm not a meal delivery service. What I do now is eat the same breakfast and snacks each day and then lunch is leftovers from the previous dinner (make 2 meals worth) dinner is 1 of 15 or so meals with similar macros.

What a fucking faggot, that bro hooked you up. How many options do you think their are when you are talking Whole Foods? Change the meat, change the carb source, you want detailed fine dining recipes you little bitch

Second.

OP, and I say this sincerely and without condescension, you're being a lazy child right now.

>Just get some groceries for the week
>Record how much you're eating and track the necessary numbers
>Add or subtract next week if you're off from your goal

If you can't handle that then you won't make it no matter how much help you get.

Breakfast
100g oats
500ml semi-skimmed milk
40g peanuts
two bananas
30g peanut butter
Scoop of protein

Blended up and drank

Lunch
150g grilled chicken
200g brown basmati rice

Dinner
3 boiled eggs
Can of beans
Slice of white fish

Snack
Two rice cakes
30g of cranberrys
Banana

-+3000 calories, roughly 300g carbs 210g protien and 90g of fat

Thanks for the reply user

grateful for what? the least creative meal plan ever created? gee thanks for sharing friend

hardly fine dinning to have a meal plan with more than a single days worth of meals

holy fuck are you all 21 year old chads living in a dorm room who rather pound down protein than a decently constructed meal because you think it makes you swol?

you can eat healthy and clean without cooking like a child ffs. i guess none of you have figured it out yet. i revoke my question

>Prego pasta sauce
disgusting

fuck off

2 quesadillas is not 300 calories.