Does being Veeky Forums help you stop obsessing over girls/women?

I'm in college and I've only had 1 relationship in my life which left me devastated because the girl cheated on me. Nowadays I find myself obsessing over this girl I have a crush on but am too afraid to make a move and go from friend to couple. Maybe its because of my inexperience but I can't stop thinking about this girl and it affects me in all aspect of life (school, work, social, and at home). Hell, I had a dream the other day where she introduced me to her boyfriend (shes doesn't have one) and that made me lie in my bed depressed for a good 5min.

Does lifting make things get better over time? I heard something about being in shape help your mental state because the dedication it takes for you stay lean. I don't mind having a crush on a girl but I only want to think about her only when I'm with her and not think about her when I'm doing other things like studying or hanging out with other friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TY3rT2N1Ecs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Opposite.

It's made me want to fuck everything I see but not have a serious Relationship with any of them, because I know what I can expect and demand of myself, and I expect girls to have the same level of self worth and self respect.
They never do though, because they are all just over entitled and useless.
I haven't been hurt in 5 years desu. That's if you exclude heavy deadlift days anyway.

Explain.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

Not really you will have more self worth and will expect more than you will get from women in my experience. Pussy is nice and it’s cool to experience love but after having a few heartbreaks and frustrating experiences with women I wish there was a pill I could take that just makes me disregard sexuality period and be like a monk.

>tfw high test alpha

Yes, I now obsess over men.

>tfw high test alpha

I got you my nig
youtu.be/TY3rT2N1Ecs

That explains Veeky Forums.

I'm kinda in the same boat as you, OP. But seriously, if you have a crush on a qt, TALK TO HER. Just as with lifting, try to improve your efforts towards her week by week. Make an effort to connect with her outside of class. You'll probably be scared, being out of your comfort zone like that, but doesn't it excite you to talk to someone new?? Someone who could change your whole life?? Go for it my man, put your best foot forward

>JUUSSST BE URSELHKF OP!!!
>BE COANHFIDENCE!
>IT'S THAT EASY!!!

This is actually such a good video. I mean, deep down, we all already know this, but it's the reminder and motivation we all need.

Thanks user

I don't know about straight people, but as a homofag, my standards raise and I become less desperate for other guys the more fit I am. Before I worked out, if a guy had arms/legs and an ok bodyfat % I'd be all over them. But now I realize how skinnyfat a lot of other gays are and how the majority are either skeleton twinks or "bears" that think their fat = muscle

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha>tfw high test alpha

>Sperging out this much
Stop. There's someone for everybody. Either you go out there and look or you shut yourself away and play it safe. Choose

>There's someone for everybody. Either you go out there and look or you shut yourself away and play it safe
You guys make it sound like it's easy but it's honestly isn't

What is the name of the guy in the pic?

>tfw high test alpha

Of course it isn't easy familia, but that goes for everything in life in regards to self-improvement. Lifting isn't easy, and results are slow. Does that stop you from lifting though? Don't be discouraged from chasing after a girl you like because it isn't easy. You must challenge yourself if you want to grow