/Creatine/

What does fit think of creatine? How should I mix my powder?

Scoop it straight into your mouth and wash it down.

Fake and gay, no proven benefits to gainz

Here's how it goes buddy, in order of importance.
1. diet
2. exercise
3. supplement

Tell me your first two and I'll give you the scoop (heh) on the last one.

I lift 6 times a week and hit multiple muscles each workout. Its non regimented I just hit what isn't sore, never train a muscle twice in a row. For example tonight I did shoulders and legs tonight. I eat 6 meals a day getting 180 grams of protein a day, carbing before and after workouts.I put on muscle well and stay lean all year round.

I used to use it but the bloat isn't worth the half a rep extra that it will give you.
I just make sure I eat properly and get enough sleep, that will give better results than creatine.

Is creatine causing balding a meme?
Only one shitty research that said it elevated DHT but result still hasn't been reproduced.
What the fuck are the science fag doing?

Google "sir creatine comic" and you'll get all you need to know concerning the subject.

But to be serious, it helps while you're taking it and those extra 10lbs you can lift go away once you stop.

exercise will always be more important than diet

I don't know if it necessarily helps lift heavier weight as much as prolong how long you can go for. That's just me though.

are you being ironic

yes it's a meme

i mix mine in a half cup of water. swirl it around and gulp it down. done

this is a troll post to anyone considering creatine.

Topkek dyel.

say goodbye to both your natty card and your hairline, idiot

I take 5g a day and I feel pretty good. It's been like a year or two since I started and I haven't had any hair loss.

gives me headaches

the only thing that gets bloated are muscles

Kind of yes, kind of no. If you are a hungry skellington, you will not be able to make initial gains merely because you are running a caloric deficit; your body wants to build mass, but it has no materials to start with. If you are low or moderately obese and trying to lose weight/make monster lifts, diet is not as important, because you have readily available fat reserves your body can use to build your gains.

Been taking it for years. Throw in 5g of mono in my post shake.
Some facts for you:
>anything besides mono is garbage
>gaining excess water weight is a meme unless you don't drink water
>cycling is a meme
>might help you get a rep or 2 extra on some stuff
I work out fasted so it's a blessing. Also great because dnp hinders the ATP production so you burn off excess energy as heat.
>time of day taking it does not matter of it's mono
>does not make you look bigger (unless you're retarded and dont drink water so your body bloats)

Because you're retarded and don't drink enough water so it pulls it from the rest of your body
Does not affect hairline whatsoever. Has zero effect on estrogen or prolactin.
No you don't get bloated unless you don't drink enough water.
Its 70% diet 30% training. 5% of that 70% is supps if you don't get enough from food. If you roid its 50% diet 25% training 25% roids

Monohydrate doesnt cause bloat

So it doesn't puff your muscles up at all? The only reason I'd take it is for the minor cosmetics of slightly bigger muscle.

That's not it's purpose and youre a retard.

It actually does a little through sarcoplasmic hypertrophy though, and it can be noticeable on a recovering skelly. It all it does is saturates your muscles a little more than baseline, making them the smallest bit bigger and stronger, until you stop getting as much creatine, then it goes right back to normal over a few days. Everything else is a meme though. Zero impact on your endocrine system, and proven to do what it does; help you hit the gym and make gains the smallest little bit faster than without. Just like every thing else we do for gains.

Also the interactions with water are due to this and can be noticeable, or completely mitigated with proper nutrition and hydration. They control for these things in studies, the average bro however does not. Hence all the varying reports becoming memes. For the most part the worst that can happen is a little water weight, but not a lot.

creatine is also really good for... i think memory enhancement, so you should even if it doesnt help muscles

woah woah wtf chil bro

Creatine malate worked great for me

training day : in the morning, before training and after training
rest day : in the morning and before I go to bed

I mix mine in 3/4 cup of water or orange juice, dissolves nicely in both.

Effects I observed : Slightly better reps and way better recovery between sets, also your muscles get a little swollen due to water retention in the tissue, but for me it's really unnoticeable difference.

This guy gets it

Yep, creatine just helps your muscles generate ATP faster, it won't increase your strength, but your endurance/reps