Tinder and Fitness Thread Boyos

Tinder and Fitness Thread Boyos

Post your # matches, height and weight, and big 3 lifts. Let's see if they correlate

>1024 matches
>5'9 155 lbs
>185 bench
>225 squat
>315 diddly
>these are 5RMs for me and probably worse now because I lost weight kek

Who /1000plus/ here?

Also who /no friends/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

calcsd.bitballoon.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>paying for tinder

my numbers are close as fuck to yours and I got jack shit for matches

Post body
Gtfo

Pick one

Oh look, another tinder thread

My numbers are literally better than yours and I'm 6'2 185lbs

What the fuck does your profile look like that gets you 1000+ matches? I'm hovering at 400 overall

>paying for tinder
hahaha

seriously tho anyone get any hookups from it

I told you I have no friends right?
Also,
>buying women drinks
>taking women on actual dates
>paying for anything in a social scenario without getting laid

Just lol.

Bodyfat %? Lean out and your face will start to look more pretty. Also chew gum to build your jawline. Face >>> body tbqh.

Too embarrassed for this board tbqh.

Don't worry it could be a lot of things. I live in a big degenerate city, I have no social life so I probably spend more time swiping, maybe I'm lower body fat, who knows?
BTW if you don't already, put your height in your bio. I'm jelly.

That's why you have guys on here literally everyday crying that they can't get matched right?

leanish, too lean and I literally look like I am dieing from my NF.

where the hell do you guys live where you get like 1000 matches?

>5'9
>155 lbs
>1024 matches

Fake as hell

I accidentally matched with a guy I went to elementary school with who is now a trap. This nigga has a better jawline than me and some fucking linebacker shoulders. Why is he throwing this away?

Is she cute?

Pls stop

convert him, user

fuck him in trap-mode until he's convinced to be your personal spotter

Then you'll have tons of free protein and a lifting partner. Worked for me and I'm as happy as can be :^)

Did u fug

Dying from what? Maybe try the gum chewing, broaden your face with the masseter muscles. Also camera angles - don't use smartphone cams lol, they lengthen your face and feminize it. Might as well be the cuck cam tbqh.

Like I said, large degenerate liberal city. TFW you want to move to a small quiet town but aren't sure if you could give up the pussy.

I wish. Hey it's not like I go out or bang even a significant portion of them. And I'm pretty sure a few dates failed because the chicks thought I was taller lmao.

neurofibromatosis, a nerve condition

Hang on let me google image search tha - WHAT THE FUCK
Can you save up dat $krilla and get surgery or something? That's the most constructive idea I can come up with dude.

>she

Do you have a male moder tier face? how do you get 1000 matches even if your not gonna bang all of them?

no he looks like a fucking man. because he is one
looks too much like a dude

>neurofibromatosis
It is nowhere near as bad as google images show, only really noticeable when my BF gets really low which is why I said I don't get too lean.

I think overall the face is pretty decent, has some weak points tho. Apparently my aunt was a model at one point. I dunno maybe I'll reach out and see if I got what it takes. Do have some weak points tho, for example chin is smaller which women tend to subconsciously read as "smart" meaning better boyfriend material so not quite Chad "fuck me now" type.

I don't want to post it obviously, but for reference I can go on photofeeler.com and consistently get 90%+ attractiveness (even with smartphone selfie cuck cam), and got 99% as my highest ever (which incidentally is my main pic). And those are for women b/w ages of 18-29 rating, which is a tougher demographic (younger chicks rate attractiveness much harsher).

Happy to give people some general facial tips, because it really is something that can be improved. But mostly I'm just gonna recommend cutting, eating more veggies, and chewing gum for jaw gains.

lmao
>paying for tinder plus
>paying for tinder boosts
>paying to see who liked you first
>messaging all these women youll never meet first and trying like a desperate fag to talk to them
>

>actually counting matches
Wew lad. Anyone can match with fatties and uggos

Have you ever calculated how much $/lay you spend?

I used to be in the "pick up" community because I was a slow starter socially. Total waste. Eventually I figured out that with online dating I don't pay any money or go to any bullshit clubs or bars to get laid.

It sounds weird, but when you really look at the numbers, it's so much better.

And yeah, the premium features, which cost less than a drink per month, gets me put in front of hundreds of girls, girls who are actually looking for someone and not just out with their friends or whatever.

Do the math nigga.

I fuck more woman than you and have slightly less matches never paying a cent lmao

Oh yeah and as a quick follow-up to pick-up... you don't even need to be that good socially to get laid. It's a total meme designed to get you to pay for their products. I hate to say it but it's looks that get you what you want. The cute guys get laughs for the stupidest jokes. It's awful. Going from no woman exposure to what I have now has fully convinced me that women shouldn't be allowed to vote lol. When you go from 0 to 100 in this sense, you get some real red pills, not even like they talk about on that subreddit of the same name.

That being said, you need to be able to hold a conversation and lead logistics. Otherwise just "be yourself" kek.

Congrats dude. I can tell from your diction that you are probably a high testosterone individual. This makes me jealous.

shut up nerd

>all shitskins

What's your height/weight/big3? U sound like a big guy.

4 u

>tfw 6'2"
>but my bio says 6'4"

Sir please don't do this.

show bio, nofriend dude

>tfw you suffer from paranoia and won't engage in online dating so you miss out online hook ups

recently single for the first time since tinder has been out, why the fuck are all the girls such stuck up cunts compared to if you message one on facebook, I've stopped trying to be nice to them and it's only been a day lol, I just ask if they wanna come meet my dog and hang, think this will ever work to fuck?

Laughing

>autocorrect
u w0t m8

when you get away with that line you know you're attractive.

It's actually not a bad idea, throw out a bold line, even something simpler like "you're fucking adorable". Women will not tolerate such talk from a beta, but if you're Chad enough she won't mind at all.

I put a screenshot of my results from that dick measuring site on /sexual well being/ general and instantly got 3 matches

is she Maori?

which one is bridget? tall or fat one?

no

calcsd.bitballoon.com/ this one

wtf do i put in my profile, my normie athletic activities? my 6' height? Ive gotten zero matches and i dont think my pics are bad, ive got one in a bro tank doing stuff to show off my arms without being a faggy shirtless mirror shot.

Don't worry user, I got just what you love

>speak like a retard all the way through
>girl doesn't even mind
Damn, I wish I was this attractive

Anything that shows that you're a moderately interesting person instead of some nerd who lifts and posts on 4chin. Also, do the same with your pics.

There's a million retards with meh photos and bio on tinder, you REALLY need to stand out breh

>tfw dead baby joke actually got a reply
i'm not sure what I do from here

>match with black thicc qt
>"So you like lauryn hill?"
>get unmatched by black qt

5'10
225 bench

>Debby
Man, what the fuck?

Yeah. You're at my place getting your ass ravaged.

>uninstalled tinder start of year. Hight was 300 matches.
>6'1 183lbs 186cm 82.5kg
>90kg bench
>120kg deadlift
>90kg squat
Beginner dyel

>Debby
forget Debby ... look at Louisa

Only a faggot pays for tinder

> 3 matches (excluding bots)
> 5'10 140lbs
> unironically never go to the gym desu
even if i did go to the gym it wouldnt matter because im not good looking and im a manlet

T H I C

What kinda fuckin name is Zheiyna.

What do I say that's witty?

The pretty one

>sneakyW
based

Can't I already called her a hottie

what sort of camera should I use for maximum facial aesthetics?

why is you screen so dark?

Is there a noticebly fat one? Say you like more cushin' for the pushin' or something like that. Def8nitely don't say the hot one or she'll think all you care about is looks.

This bitch sounds like a cunt btw. What a bullshit thing to make a man do. Men would never put women in this position. Me personally, I'd call her out on it, but I don't have trouble getting laid so I'd just call her out on it and move on if she's a bitch about it. I don't waste time with cunts. Not gonna spend money or free time talking to someone like this for a whole night on a date.

>Honestly I was hoping you'd be all three, it's a kind of a thing in my bucket list

>All asian
>American names

I also, like to switch my location to the philippines and easily stat pad my match count.

Red moon and also see
For reference.
Good one.

>clubgirl98
dumbest shit I've seen today on the 'ch0n

What did she mean by this? Why can’t women understand humour?

You sound like a fucking moron, what were you thinking ? The correct response is making a comment about being glad she isnt one of those people and setting up a time to meet. Anything besides sounding like a smug faggot.

Kek bragging about matches when you literally swipe right to every bitch.

while i agree with your sentiment, what you said isn't humour its autism

>"humor"
user, I think you have autism

I-I get your humor, user

"humour"
dude lmao

I'd do the same thing if someone said this to me desu
Respect the cinema, faggot

So any sarcasm is autistic? I’m not seeing this coming from a guy who has no problems saying stuff like this to girls face to face

Bragging about being obnoxious at a movie theatre is autism

Holy shit are you this retarded?
Is this a bait

idk how people cannot detect the sarcasm in your text

>Sarcasm translates well though texts when talking to people who've had no prior interactions with you
Of course your sarcasm isn't gonna translate, you fucking robot

He put a smiley face at the end for fuck sake.

Yeh, my hope is that they aren’t actually robots and can get the gist of it through an upside down smiley

The smiley face just makes it seem like he's being smug, not exactly sarcastic

Another autist arrived.

How long after I swiped someone and didn't match with them can I consider them "gone in the wind"? Like should I expect more matches to come through as I build a number of swiped women or are they pretty much a "no" after like 5 days?
I've had this app for a week and I've only gotten 7 matches and I see you fucks with 1000 and I feel bad.

None of you fags are posting body
Come on

No one gives a fuck about it. I personally came here for screencaps and witty pick up lines.

dyels lifting babyweight bragging about their tinder game

Veeky Forums is for gymcels normies get out

Even I came here for lulz, still am curious what they look like

>6'4'', 200ish decent face but no model

bout 1000 matches over a year with some fairly aggressive swiping, only three girls have ever said to me "come over" off the bat,

the key is to just be talking to each other at the same time and be witty but not arrogant, you don't need killer lines you just need to be able to maintain a decent conversation lmao, most girls worth having are screening to see if you're retarded or not, your face/body does the talking behind the scenes

tinder boosts r very good if you do them at the right time, (late 10pm-12am on a fri or sat).