Low Estrogen

I turned in my natty card and have been on 600mg of test per week. I'm using Arimidex at .5mg eod and I feel like absolute shit. Fatigued, cloudy head, upset stomach. Did I crash my estrogen too hard?

Did u get bloods done before u started. That shit ain't no meme. If u haven't u should now.

Do yourself a favor and get off that shit, asap.

No, it's too late now to see my baseline so I'll do it after PCT to make sure I'm back within healthy ranges. Does that sound like i crashed my estrogen though? Basically feel like I have a cold without the sinus symptoms. Just really weak and sluggish and not really moody but down.I'm thinking maybe every 3 days or twice a week might be more appropriate with the Arimidex.

I mean I won't take it for a week or so but I'm gonna need to control estrogen. Would Aromasin be a better option? Are these typical Arimidex sides?

Sounds like your test is too high.

Up the AI.

Fuck. I meant estrogen.

You should be taking aromosin , 12.5 eod , if you didnt buy this before hand you are stupid and shouldnt be on gear. you better have a pct already lined up , if so just take 20mg of nolva for a few days and you'll be ok , dont stop pinning the test or you'll just lose everything , next time dont be such a dip shit

I'm all for pinning if it's done right
Could be. Up the AI. Use your pct and get off of it properly. Get bloods done after a month or two when your levels hopefully normalize. Your gear could be shit to. I've always bought online pharma grade and never had problems.

Lower your AI dose. Try switching to aromasin if you can. Lifepharma has it cheap

How many weeks in are u to your cycle.

Brehs if he crashed his estrogen he has to lower AI. He has symptoms of low estrogen not high

I'm using Arimidex. It says right there in my post.

Just a couple. I think that's the problem. I started AI eod right away to avoid gyno and I think I didn't need to yet.

You shouldn't call people dipshits while being a dipshit

>he fell for the enhanced meme
Topkek I bet you werent even close to your natty limit
And now youve fucked your endocrine system for life.

Yeah bro, people who take breast cancer drugs fuck up their endocrine systems for life. Makes sense.

Just get bloods done you doofus. Why guess when you can KNOW???

Fraud here, yeah sounds like low estro, any other symptoms you have to help determine high or low estro?

Anyway I would recommend you switch to 0.25 eod and see how things go. I did 300test+600eq before on 0.25 twice weekly and was a absolutely finr

Because I can't get bloods done every week and at any time I want. Fine tuning AI dosage is expected according to what I've read. I just want to know if any experienced guys have experienced these sides and if lowering AI helped. It seems like it, I was just freaking out a little.

A little nausea. Upset stomach. Weak boner lol, tried jerking it. That was fine last night with my girl before I took the AI this morning. Achy joints. I think it's low estrogen for sure, just wanted to get some second opinions. Any idea how long it'll take for my estrogen to get back to normal? This feeling is gonna suck tomorrow

You jumped the gun and ran an ai at a moderate dose without waiting to even experience high e2 sides on a test only cycle. Everything about that is retarded and you should have studied more.

Quit ai now, wait for high e2 sides to begin appearing before dosing it again. For me, it is typically oily skin and a breakout on my back. Also, use aromasin

I forgot to mention. The test hasn't even built up significantly in your system. High estrogen early on is uncommon. It takes time just like it takes time for test to build. You definitely crashed your estrogen.

Thank bro, I'll cut out the AI until I start to notice sign of high estrogen.

switch to aromasin, arimidex is harder to dose

All you have to do is lift brah

Lower ai