Girl I know makes dinner and invites me over

>girl I know makes dinner and invites me over
>ask what is it
>bacon wrapped fried chicken and fudge brownies for desert
>it would break my calories allowed and add a pound of sodium and sugar into my body
>say I'm busy and can't go

Why are girls gains goblins? Why would someone tempt me with this dumb shit as a joke like that

Your just an idiot missing out on PUSSY

Not memeing did I?

I don't really get social queues like that

That sounds fuckin disgusting, good call

You missed an opportunity to get a mommy-gf

Ha, you sure fucked up boy

You think she invited you over at night, put effort into a legit and delicious sounding meal for your fucking company? dessert was pussy not brownies, would've made your macros fag.

>bacon wrapped fried chicken and fudge brownies for desert
more like a whales vagina. you did good op

you're fucking retarded, keep a cheat meal in your back pocket for opportunities like this

jesus christ die alone you dumbass

you did good, bro

99% chance she would have TERRIBLE gas after eating that meal. you dodged a bullet.

I havent texted a female since 2014 and heres you actively turning diwn girls. Truly life is fucking strange.

haha that sure would be terrible wouldn't it haha

>He hasn't taken the brappill

why do you care about sodium

you sound like a sperg

Lol what an idiot, you knew about this ahead of time. Fast the entire day, crush 2-4 scoops and a glass of milk before you go over and eat. Adjust pre scoops to you macros

What's the point of being fit if you can't parlay a cheat meal and pussy every now and then? If you're really that ocd about one meal, then eat less that day and the day after. Do some cardio and reap the benefits. Although bacon wrapped fried chicken sounds pretty horrible anyway.

>doesn't try to burn off the calories by fucking her all hot and sweaty for hours on end.
never gonna make it

>losers on this site worship sex

You failures are pathetic.

>not compensating your intake in the following days
>blaming a girl for wanting to take care of you
How to die alone, the post.

As a 22yo virgin who is miserably failing on Tinder, I'm actually lost for words.

If my options for the evening are eat a shitty meal and get laid, or stress over my macros while Pumping Iron is on in the background...eh, I'm choosing pussy.

You're an idiot. Just eat what the pretty girl made you. She knows how to cook and you pass it over. Jesus. Who cares about your stupid body?

Treat yourself once in a while or eat in portion. Your lame abs are going to decrease your life happiness. "Muh abs won't let my wife cook for me when I married."

Stfu.