VEGANS/vegetarians post your body

Other urls found in this thread:

plantbuilt.com/
youtube.com/user/NutritionFactsOrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lifelong vegan here

plantbuilt.com/ is actually pretty inspiring.

Ate meat on left. Went vegan start of 2016. Switched from marathon to triathlon and started lifting in spring 2016.

Your turn, carnies. What have you done with all that meat?

Me on the left :) Love being vegan. Turned my life around! I'm lucky that my boyfriend is so supportive. I don't think I could have done it without him.

Is fatty too scared to share a picture? Maybe you guys need encouragement.

What does your diet look like m8? What are your staples and do you have a hard time meeting your macros?

I'm looking to try something new.

Any good unbiased docos on each side of the vegetarian vegan debacle? Earthlings was powerful but pretty biased.

well what are you looking for? evidence that meat is bad or plants are healthy? evidence of environmental impact? explain

Pls be in New York

Evidence of all the things vegetarians claim

cowspiracy is probably your best bet then

note that if you feel like the claims seem bullshit then go on their site as they will explain their reason for providing such stats

cowspiracy was presented to the EU parliament by richard oppenlander so it's not nearly as biased and bullshit as some other vegan documentaries are(ex what the health)

Docos are never unbiased you need to take responsibility of your self learn how to read studies otherwise you'll fall some stupid Himalayan salt keto vegan diet and not vaccinate your kids while forcing them to fast and mew

>Love the taste of meat
>Feel like one person not eating it won't do anything to change
>Have to deal with massive hypocrisy in that I won't eat veal because of how they're treated but I'll eat other meat
>Tried to go vegan but choices were lacking and didn't want to have pills
Help with these feels?

vegans are on the rise, just look at the vegan invasion of fit, so no you are not just one person, and if you show results, you can share them to the people you know and hopefully convince them to go vegan off of it

as for meal choices, the main problem for most people is that they came from a diet where literally meat was the main ingredient of every single dish, so you have to adjust your tastes and be innovative when cooking. pinterest will help you get some ideas if you don't know where to start

He doesn't want pills he can't be vegan as of now maybe in 5-10 years.

you actually do not need pills for any nutrient, it's just that some nutrients are way more inconvenient to get on a vegan diet compared to a meat diet like b12 and omega 3s

What are the sources for both of them ? Ps.flax and Chia are literal garbage.

90% vegan

i take fish oil caps, if i go out to eat ill get steak.

You're fat and you have small arms what sorcery is this do you do sub 1/2/3/4 for reps?

More like 2/?/4/4.5

Fell for the oly meme I see.

fermented foods can contain b12, also anything fortified like almond milk will also contain it, technically it's supplemented but so is regular milk, so there really shouldn't be any complaints here

flax and chia are the best sources of omega 3s. 10g of ALA will be more than enough to convert to EPA and DHA for the day, and you only need like 40-50g worth of seeds. there really isn't much else you can do for omega 3s on a vegan diet aside from maybe hemp seeds as everything else has way too much omega 6s.

alternatively you can just get over the fact that you take pills. athletes take supplements regardless meat eater or vegan so i don't see why you have an issue with it. just look at the supplement thread that was here like a day ago, i guarantee every single one of those retards are meat eaters and they take way more supplements than I do as a vegan

this thread proves that most of us are fake vegans.

just drop the act Veeky Forums and stop playing this game of satire.

Did for a bit now I lowbar.

I would get regular bloods to get levels check if I was on a non pill vegan diet.

>flax and chia are the best sources of omega 3s
Nope conversion rate is shit as low as 5% in studies.

>Those shoulders
>2pl8 ohp
If your knees bend it's a push press and not an ohp sweetie.

but im fat...

Algae oil for omega 3. It's where the fish get theirs from.

yeah which is why u just avoid the hassle and take supplements, cheaper than getting them from real food anyways

you can convert more if you haven't consumed any EPA and DHA for a while, kind of like being "keto adapted". it's on a need basis and there's a good reason why epa and dha aren't actually considered EFA, only ALA(o3) and LA(o6) are.

as for the 10g of omega 3s you get from 40-50g of chia/flax seeds, you get 500 mg of epa and dha at the worst case scenario conversion which is enough to benefit from

youtube.com/user/NutritionFactsOrg

Every Vegan on YouTube nowadays makes videos on what they normally eat in a day. Shit isn't hard at all. You just have to learn how to cook.

What's your 1rm on deads?

My lifts are shit but just wanted to contribute some actual pics to the thread

Been vegan for about a year and vegetarian a year before that.

vegetarian, went from ~90 kg to 60 kg, at 174 cm

>gyno
Get your AI under control

it's so strange that one of these pics needs to black out the nipples.

are you a boy or a girl?

CLEAN YOUR MIRROR, JESUS

Even if I wasn't as picky of an eater as I am (I basically rely 70+ percent on carbs and meat) I still wouldn't be able to afford being a vegan

girl, there's a reason i censored my nipples

you that semen is technically an animal byproduct right?

and vegetarian means i don't eat meat, idgaf about animals either way

You mean every "vegan" on youtube makes videos on the shit they pretend to eat

210kg in competition last August. High volume seems to help a lot

Macros are pretty easy if you do a lot of endurance exercise. I eat 1g/kgBW protein, and I make sure to eat high-fat foods. Other than that, I just try to eat a lot.

that's all you lifted? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh, wow, please keep thinking you're strong

She looks like she's dying

Meatless Monday -> Vegetarian -> Vegan with some exceptions -> Vegan is a pretty common transition.
Practice looking for and cooking vegan dishes, so it feels less like giving something up than trying to make room for food that feels like an ethical choice.

Going vegetarian prevents 0.8 tons of carbon equivalent emissions per person and avoids killing on average 270 pounds of meat in animals.

Soy milk or breakfast cereal are fortified with vitamin B12. Lots of spinach and cruciferous vegetables for iron.

Only vegetarian though, not vegan.

Start eating veal

Also don't vote, purchase other goods or have an opinion on anything as that won't change the world overnight either.

Dumbass.

its the peak female body

Weak bait is weak. You have to actually post a pic if you want people to take it.

What's seitan doing in the protein + carb section? It's essentially wheat protein powder made into food