Lets say I'm on a roadtrip with my family, and they want to get fast food

Are there any Veeky Forums-approved meals from the big chains?
if so, what are they?

Skip any fries and soda

Get normal portioned stuff and not "lemmie get two number 9s" tier shit

I wouldn't stress about it. Just get water instead of soda and don't get any sides or dessert.

Or get a smaller kid's size meal

The can of tuna and bag of almonds you pre packed knowing you were going on a road trip with your family.

most places will sell you a grilled chicken patty all by itself at a lesser cost. you can go to wendy's and get them for $2.50 a piece. good way to hit your protein macros.

Grilled chicken as much as possible. The buns are garbage so skip that as much as possible too. Get a salad if you can but skip the dressing.

this
Don't forget to bring the Smart Water for activating them.

>this

Taco bell supreme tacos or potato tacos are suprisingly good. Specially if you order them "fresco"

Most fast food places sell ingredients a la carte. Mcdonald's quarter pound patty is something like $1.20. Lettuce wrap a burger and it cuts out most of the carbs.

3 mcdoubles unless you're a woman

Just order a normal burger or a normal taco you autist.

wuzzis

if you go to a fast food place it's pretty easy to eat decently

>order plain meat
>order eggs

np

good luck getting anything without salt or without sugar.

Taco Bell is pretty easy to get healthy stuff. You can get everything with Chicken and you can order it "Fresco" style which means they replace all the cream/mayo based sauces with better stuff. It tastes better imo too. For example the normal beef burrito supreme is around 450-500 calories but the chicken fresco one is like 340-360 IIRC.

Chickin?

Fuck you for posting that. Like fuck you man. Im weak. In just a man. Cut me and do i not bleed? Like no. No. Fucking No. Why.

Fuck you i was doing so well. Now i need to go eat. Again. Thanks. Fuck.

>not bulkan when you're with family

Went for dinner with my mother yesterday, had beef tartar followed up with a burger. Shit was so cash

>from the big chains
not even once

Just make it your cheatday and fast the day after.
Enjoy your trashmeal.

looks like a fried mozzarella slice

>Cut me and do i not bleed?
no you are going to drop some fat

Dont be a pussy and fast!

Chicken strips on honey oat bread, basic salads, no sauce, and no cheese. It's still shit, but it's manageable.

That and i used to work there, so I can vouch that despite the fact that the strips come in frozen in a bad, it's not as bad as the eggs or tuna/teriyaki chicken which use 1L of sauce with 1kg of meat.

Subway is what i'm talking about. Forgot to mention that.