Can you have a healthy pregnancy if you're a vegetarian?

My wife and I are trying to get pregnant, she's a vegetarian and I'm trying to convince her to eat meat if we get pregnant, at least for the duration of the pregnancy and nursing period. Am I wrong? She doesn't seem convinced but she's pretty analytical and she's very concerned about prenatal care so I'm thinking I could sway her if I had some solid facts to back me up.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2974270/Hundreds-babies-born-clinically-obese-UK-shocking-new-figures-reveal.html
hsph.harvard.edu/obesity-prevention-source/obesity-causes/prenatal-postnatal-obesity/
drhyman.com/downloads/Diabetes-and-Toxins.pdf
diabet-metabolism.com/article/S1262-3636(13)00179-1/pdf
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/72/5/1307s.full.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28685963
epa.gov/mats/cleaner-power-plants
telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/news/number-of-vegans-in-britain-rises-by-360-in-10-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vegetarian diets are seen as healthy and fitting for all stages of life and pregnancy. She is correct in this case.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

Also you're a faggot for using the phrase
>my wife AND I are trying to get pregnant

>trusting dietary associations

I bet you think eggs increase blood cholesterol

Don’t listen to that poster. The study he referenced was conducted by Jews.

OP, you have to demand your wife that she eats meat while you are both trying to get pregnant. This is necessary for the health of the baby.

They do

I bet you think gay sex is bad for my asshole

It is

>My wife and I are trying to get pregnant
Why are you trying to pregnant, you faggot? You can't do that unless you're female. Are you two a lesbian couple? Looking for a breeder? Answer me, bitch.

>Veeky Forums

how the fuck are you getting pregnant are you lesbos with sperm donors or has science finally gone too far?

She may be deficient in fat soluable vitamins and B12, b6 specifically.
Tell her to take folic acid daily to prevent neural defects in the baby and cut out smoking, drinking, drugs, stress, etc.
>what do?
check to see if she has any medications that can alter/end pregnancy and adjust that with ur doctor. antidepressants/antiseizure medications can terminate pregnany.
>Infertility is no pregnancy within 1 year of trying
>Discontinue your birth control and try using cycle beads or an app to monitor for ovulation
>Prenatal care is especially important in vegetarians (their diet may be healthier, but they may not be getting enough of each nutrient for optimal bab growth.
>if you have questions i'll lurk the thread to answer more.

if she eats nutritionally adequate meals then she doesn't need to eat meat, absolutely retarded to think that meat has any special nutritive property good for pregnancy and growth in general

if anything eating meat(and junk food) will increase the chance of your child being born obese, develop heart disease and diabetes later in life as any toxin the mother ingests is directly fed to the baby, and guess what, meat has the highest amount of toxins just because of trophic levels. the children that are obese today are not fucking vegans, but meat eaters misled by their retarded parents, so don't become a retarded parent thanks

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2974270/Hundreds-babies-born-clinically-obese-UK-shocking-new-figures-reveal.html

hsph.harvard.edu/obesity-prevention-source/obesity-causes/prenatal-postnatal-obesity/

drhyman.com/downloads/Diabetes-and-Toxins.pdf

diabet-metabolism.com/article/S1262-3636(13)00179-1/pdf

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/72/5/1307s.full.pdf

>>only accept sources from credible edu/med journals OP
dailymail aint got shit.

There's nothing good about eating meat. You'll get pretty much the same nutrition (and even better) from plant based diet.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28685963

are you happy now faggot

just proving that babies being born obese is actually a thing

>toxins

how bitches gon be pregnant if they dont take my meat smfh

yeah like round up phthalates and dioxins moron, this is because fossil fuels and ore mines have contaminated fucking everything. like i hope you realize that the mercury in fish wasn't there originally, the only reason why it's there now is because of the industrial revolution fucking everything up

>more mom science buzzwords
kek ok luddite

Ask a doctor what causes a prolapsed anus..
Btw that doesnt happen to straight men

yeah ok faggot when are you going to bring a valid counter argument? or are u just going to be a beta cuck and let urself get destroyed over and over like the idiot you are?

epa.gov/mats/cleaner-power-plants

>brains don't require protien for development
That explains alot about you

> brains don't require carbs for fuel and development

must be why you ketards are incapable of forming any logical argument or thinking for yourself

no

Have you ever seen a vegan that looked healthy? Didn't think so.

when i walk around the streets in london i see obese meat eaters not vegans sorry

maybe you should get your eyes checked

The vegans already killed themselves

>projection
>epa

oh boy what ever could be next in the playing cards? could it be naturalnews? or maybe greenpeace? and there was never any argument made to counter in the first place lmao. libtardation is not an argument

Strictly speaking there's nothing in meat that you can't get from other sources/supplementation

just make sure she's getting a b12 supplement and eating healthily and she should be fine

vegans have only been on the rise and are here to stay, you will just be naturally selected like goldbugs did when gold got shit on post WW2

telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/news/number-of-vegans-in-britain-rises-by-360-in-10-years/

hey i'd be mad too if I was conned by everyone into eating dog shit that was bad for me my entire life. don't worry about it shit eater

>wahhhh evil businessmen are out to get me with ebil chemikillz ;'( im definitely not a stupid or a genelet guise and its their fault im a wagecuck that cant make any money like them

sshhh...no tears now libtard. put your tinfoil fedora on and walk away.

>implying thats the meat

fucking lmao @ your shitty argument, take some b12 if you wanna step in the ring with me

Of course you can you stupid fuck.

I swear to god this board is the dumbest on Veeky Forums.

not a libtard and never was, im a monarchist fucking idiot and will be your future king, so stop backtalking while you can

it is the meat fucktard, vegans have the lowest bmi out of any non-meme diet group and before you try to open ur fat disgusting mouth about muh refined carbs, just look at durianrider and how he downs 10 cans of soda a day and add sugar to his fruit and still isn't fat

>when your mom leaves Facebook

OP please post pictures of your wife when she is noticably pregnant. Preferably at 3-4 months. kthnx

AVOID SOY

>u-uh t-trust me guise i'm not a libtard me and my luddite fetish will save le world D':
just sad...your mental condition must be caused by global burning ebola toxins right cuckboy? they melted your tiny leftover brain away and its all the monsanto capitalists fault ;^)

You dumbo shitloads of Indians and south east Asians are vegetarian just make sure she gets all the nutrients and you're set as long as she's not retarded vegan you have things to work with.

>willfully dishonest adventist religious cult
>willfully dishonest brain damaged thundercunt cyclist with Crohn's disease
Ahahaha you suck at this

Please articulate a logically valid and sound argument explaining
1) what jews have to do with vegetarianism
2) what is bad about soy
Provide references if you can
Thank you.

>not doing GOSMAD
>current year

Men should stick to meat
Women should stick to veggies