Do you like this man's programs?

Do you like this man's programs?

Why/why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dcr-JtlmtVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is an alphadestiny board get this clown out of here

He's a good bloke. Got some coaching from him years back.

The only issue I have is that his powerlifting focus gets missed sometimes. His output is good but it gets rec'd to a lot of people who aren't particularly interested in that set of goals.

not his fault

He's one of the most obnoxious guys in the industry, he recites various Wikipedia pages and throws in references here and there which most of the time aren't peer reviewed studies, it seems he reads the abstract and then decides whether it's applicable.

He's very popular on Reddit which isn't surprising, but bear in mind this is just my own personal opinion. If you like Omar, Alan Thrall, craft beers and beards then you'll be a big fan of Greg.

Mark fucked his gf.

>born with lifting genetics
>thinks this can make him a coach

Yeah no fuck this guy

His programs are garbage and his 'scientific' articles are copy/pasted from journals.

Being obese makes lifting heavy weights so much easier.

alternatives then?

Programs or people to follow?

both please, always interested in alternate ideas/people, powerlifting, bb, whatever

Brian Alruhe
youtube.com/watch?v=Dcr-JtlmtVc

mark only fucks ugly titcows

cheers, my line of thinking is increasingly moving towards the method matters less than consistency so nice to hear that repeated.

Also Brian is good, big fan. Yet to try his giant set methodology though

try it out and see how you like it. You can read up on programs or micronutrients or protein intake for years, but that doesnt help if you dont actually do it.
Train hard, see how your body responds and take it from there. The conditioning is brutal, but you get so much more done in the same amount of time while also building work capacity, improving your heart and lungs and burning more calories

Consistency is everything, try Brian's most recent program

He is literally 'pseudo-intellectual' personified

His 3x int medium load bench program turned me into a bench god. Don't follow him or know much outside of that one program but he's ok in my book.

What’s wrong with Alan?

He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Fine for beginners, just don't take him too seriously.

The very most you can take away from Alan's channel after the hundreds of videos is beginners should do SS and intermediates should do Texas Method.

He was memed into YouTube success by Reddit because;
>muh long beard
>train insaaaiouuueyyynnnnn
>lolSoQuirky attitude

Now he just reads chapters from SS and shows us how to do a new variation of the low bar squat every second video.

yes, his 3x bench programs are the best plug and play spreadsheet bench programs around currently imo

his 2x deadlift is also good

>cites wikipedia pages

can you give an example of where greg did this?

>his 2x deadlift is also good

cba with sumo tohugh

Then don't. All the second day main lifts on the 2x programs are generic good assistance lifts. Program works fine with any other variant that targets what you suck at.

then do some other variation

or just suck it up and do the sumo, you might find out you like it and are well suited to it like i did

just ignore him, Greg knows his shit.