/fraud/

/fraud/ - comfy fall bulking dyels vs permacutting fatties edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/ before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on degeneracy general:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J024YUFI_V0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>crusader still wont post his physique edition

Good morning fellow europeans, today I'll get my bloods, exciting stuff!

Never.

Also what do I send to this girl? Redhead girl thinks "Hey, I saw you the other day with my sister and I thought you were really pretty. How's your day?"

But I'm unsure.

nothing you send is gonna work because it's creepy for a grown man to hit on a 16-year-old girl regardless of the legal status

have fun!

Not what I've been told.

well what are you waiting for, champ?

What's your age?

Was for

Running tren in the cooler months instead of summer has literally improved the experience by 100x

>Hey bb got some dick 4 u
>Pls respond
Works every time.

How to find a qt nurse to drain my blood for me?

Why shouldn't a fat guy do DNP?

Probably don't want to bring up the whole sister thing, it could be weird af. "I saw you with [sister's name]" would be better. Also I'd compliment her personality instead of her appearance and ask if she wants to grab food/watch a movie. Could also """forget""" she's under 18 and ask her out to a bar knowing she'll say know since it makes her seem mature.

Oh and I'm also fucking wasted rn so take all that with a large grain of salt.

Be chad

the entire process induces oxidation of fat, creating heat. if you're fat, that rate will be even higher, you'll feel like you're on fire and die. that's why.

Neat. Thanks. Was thinking of microdosing it with an EC stack. Like say 10mgs.

Because DNP is one of the few performance/appearance enhancing drugs that can literally kill you and fat people have a habit of making poor decisions with regards to their physical health.

would literally do nothing for you but make you a bit more hungry and, because you're already fat, you will over eat and get no where.

take care of your diet first, lose significant weight. when you're below 20% bodyfat, then you can think about using dnp.

fl literally ran over a gram/day for months on end and he was like 500 pounds

but yeah 10mg/day does literally nothing

I've lost 50lbs so far but I'm getting a little impatient. But you're right, by the time I get to 20% I'll probably change my mind.

Huh thought you were older.

Also just keep hanging out with sister and make sure your intentions are clear.
Expect a shitstorm if older sister is into you.

it's not to say that you'll change your mind, but dnp works the best when you're trying to get that extra mile out of your diet without feeling like fucking ghandi for months on end.

what would you rather do, go 3 weeks on a dnp cycle at 30% bf to get to 25%, and physically see little results regardless of what the scale says, or 18-20% down to 15% and see them fucking abs finally and feel like fucking superman afterward?

yeah you can run cycle multiple times but by the time you get down to 20% naturally your discipline will make that 3 weeks easy as fuck. less time you're on dnp the better, with all the potentially life altering side effects.

it's his sister's friend not redhead's friend

just getting off tren cut, dropped 20 lbs, you think it's dumb as fuck to jump straight to a deca blast for 3 months then transition back into a contest cycle to compete in classic physique next april?
TRT via doc with bloods monitored, everything is fine and dandy even w dat dere moderate tren dosage/mast and anavar

there's literally no reason to ever not run dnp on a cut other than you being off from a previous cycle and recovering or not wanting to go through the sides (summer + heat = pita), assuming you're not a fucking retard who goes "hurr 2 pills = fat loss so 6 pills = extreme fat loss". fear mongering bullshit by people too scared to pull the trigger.

this is like natties vs steroids all over again

er, not redhead's sister

whatever

Thanks for the responses, honestly.

simply put if that user is a fat ass he won't have the discipline in his diet to get the results he wants and all he'll end up doing is going through horrible sides and heat to look the same after 3 weeks.

if you can do it and really get the science down to the diet (understanding that you WILL drop weight fast and your tdee will rapidly lower, so eat less and less the whole fucking time) and will maintain that end result without rubber banding like a retard you'll be fine.

I know nothing about her personality so that seems an obvious ploy. Maybe an unexpected compliment like on her voice or something?

How old did you think I was dude? I got cursed with baby face.

I'm not looking for an extreme speed up in the fat loss, I was thinking of using DNP to assist the EC stack at a low dosage just to speed it up but not too much. I'm planning to lose around 30-40 more lbs.

I don't need dnp to cut.

no one said anything about "need," thanks for your input though!

get down another 15 with the stack and then assess. read the pastebin and do a bit more research and all that be absolutely certain.

DESU: i'm just looking out. i've run dnp 3 times and it's been fine. always low dose, 250mg crystal. i have a batch of dinitro's stuff here too i plan on running once it gets cool enough outside.

no judgement about taking it but it's a harsh on the body way of cutting it. best of luck.

I have no clue, guessed around my age, 24-25. I also have the baby face.

Your face reminds me of my little sisters ex boyfriend, he also was around that age.

does fat even store in your body anymore, bimbs?

thanks a lot dude, I was thinking the same as well, it's starting to get cooler so this would be the perfect time to try it out. I'll probably be back after I lose those 20lbs for some other inputs before I pull the trigger because this is my first /fraud/.

well dnp ain't really steroids. it's just risky science. doesn't do much to the hormonal balance of your body. you're just ingesting poison. lel

POST PICS OF LITTLE SISTER

How about no

First no titties and then no little sister?

First no physique and then still no physique?

why is it that my easy pins are really painful the next few days while the horrible pins are almost pain free?

was dead easy last night but in agony today

I posted my face.

cmon bb we all want to see crusader cock post it DO IT FAGGOT

You're asking alot and giving me so little.

He looks like 17 and acts like a 11 year old child that just discovered his emotions. The fact he into 16 year old just strengthened that.

Ah fuck I sent the message I feel full of anxiety.

I unironically have low T

I know most of you are injecting, but do the creams and shit work well?

He truly is a special snowflake.

How are you today?

Redhead girl wants male advice

What would you opinion be of a girl who attempts to talk to you everyday online?

If you don't talk to her everyday online, is that an indicator you're not interested of her, if not what is that an indicator of?

POST PICS OF GF

POST PICS OF GF

Post your physique bb you'll get a spicy pic no problemo.

Too much
You did frame it as a "Nattie's vs gear" argument all over again; in which case, makes the argument "there's no point in fat loss without cutting agents".

lol no
you think we'd be jamming needles in our asses if you could just lather this shit on?

Ahhhhh she responded

"Aw thanks {Crusader-Kun}. I'm pretty good. How are you?"

Someone give me the lowdown on donating blood while blasting... is this ok to do?

>'We test your haemoglobin level before each donation and if it’s within the acceptable range on the day you can donate.'
Im on test and EQ, will this be OK do you think?

Also is my donated blood going to fuck up the person that receives my blood?

If she's cute then it's cute. Otherwise it's annoying. Usual rules apply - send no more than 3 messages without a reply

I am fine, what about you.

has anyone ever ordered from a chinese colored cartoon and if so, how long did it take to ship?

Girl I ghosted back in April "found" my adult insta by "accident". Too far fetched too be a coincidence. Should be fun reconnecting.

The mix donated blood of the same type into batches before they do the expensive tests on them. At this point, the hormones in your blood will be diluted to the effective average.

Alright then, sounds like it will be fine. Thanks!

Doing pretty well.

Ordered from the new source yet?

T-thanks fraud.
4 weeks into cycle.
Confidence is through the roof and I feel great. Energy is weird though.

500mg/week
No AI YET because I'm broke and need sauce.

Not yet, the plan is first get surgery then order test + deca + drol. Then leave humanity behind.

Congrats you look like shit

>No ai

Haha hooo boy

What's the surgery for big boi

Otoplasty. My case is not crazy, even the doctor didn't know why i wanted do it. He looked at me weird and told me it wasn't it needed.

It's almost the same as pic related when my face is at lower body fat.

it's ruining my jaw aesthetics from the front and will make it look bigger from the front when it's fixed.

gyno from no AI

Guy on the left is more aesthetic, not even meming. Unless you have blazcowics tier jaw you're going to look retarded

Bullshit, the second pic his face look wider and jaw better.

That's because it will look like that after the first day. It will go to natural position after some time, probably like pic related

WIDE FRAME
WIDE FACE
WIDE DICK

The chad combination

I already have two of them, i only need the wide face.

Nigger do you have dumbo ears? I really don't think so. Post heas and blur the face of you're worried about that kind of thing. I need to know if you're really just seeing nothing.

I already said that my case was not crazy(about the same as first picture), but still enough to do it. Don't have any good pics over here to show.

I am not happy when i look at myself in the mirror.

That makes all of us then

I found this old picture on my phone. Bending my head down makes it less worse, but i am especially bothered by the marked ear. I am not even at low body fat in this picture, imagine

wow that's horrible!!!

You're such a cutie. Please fuck me daddy

Yum

Tell me about it, i live with it everyday.

You can also clearly see it in this picture. Also an old fat picture, keeping hair longer at the sides now

THE BDD IS REAL

Handsome lad. Shame you're not content but who is honestly.

Are you by any chance from Maastricht?

I am afraid i will never be.

No I live next to that province

Your accent is funny.

We live alot closer then you think.

I hate and love this whole bodybuilding thing, I'm glad I started and I'm improving but fuck me did it blow up all the little flaws that never bothered me.

My accent is fucked beyond repair.

I always wondered how retarded dutch people sound speaking english.

Some sound fine but the most sound like nails on a chalkboard.

People from the region of Holland sound fucking retarted since they have this hard "g" built in.

People from limburg sound fine, ameritards couldn't tell I wasn't english.

Iceburg fucking pleb

Tell me about it brah, sometimes i wish i just stayed dyel. I am bothered by every flaw i see now and can't rest if it's not fixed.

People who gamed a lot and watched a lot of murcan movies speak good English. The other sound like a bunch of retards(like louis van gaal)

Americans thought I was english as well.

We don't get many people from Europe here other than from the UK, so I don't think I've ever heard someone with a Dutch accent

youtube.com/watch?v=J024YUFI_V0

that's how they will sound

Still don't regret starting. Despite the flaws I'm still glad I started all this and it got me out of this pitfall that was my old life.

And that is a good explanation of dutch people and english. The biggest problem is that retards pronounce everything in a dutch manner instead of getting into the right lanaguage mindset.

I figured the injections would work better, but I don't need super high T. Just normal human male levels :/

I think that you might need to see a maxillofacial surgeon, your palate looks narrow and your upper and lower jaw might be recessed

I agree, i never want back to the skinny life anymore.

Without lifting my life would be useless.

It's because i am chewing at that picture.

It's not my jaw, trust me it's looking fine. What about yours?

just because you have a prominent jaw doesn't mean that your jaws aren't recessed I suspect that they might be because your mouth is narrow and most likely your palate too.
>What about yours?
I need extensive maxillofacial surgery and treatment

kike nose of peace

Virgin

I don't think you're right. I only find my ears shitty from the front and my nose bridge is shitty looking.

The rest looks good to me.

I would not say it's a jew nose, but the bridge is shitty imo.

Nano post your stack again. I'm thinking of copying it except replace the deca with NPP because if you're gonna do daily injections, just fuck it.

Please dress me up like a maid and call me you're dirty fucking whore.

I think you got a good nose dude.