Sup everybody. Fat as fuck here

Sup everybody. Fat as fuck here

Post your cutting meal plan. Tips for cuts. Cutting stories.

Anything cutting related is appreciated

Figure out your base metabolic rate and eat like 500-600 calories less than that. I was 220 at 6'0" and ate less than 1700 Cal a day as opposed to the 2300 or so that was my BMR. I lost like 2 pounds a week at that rate.

banana for breakfast, some oatmeal if im really hungry

a hamburger patty for lunch

post work out spinach salad with 2-3 hard boiled eggs + whatever is on my campus menu that day.

been doing this for about a week, my weakest time is right before bed but really if you can eat very little in the morning and lunch then you can have a full dinner and not feel too bad.

good luck user we are both gonna make it

Yeah? Congrats. What did you eat?

Very inspiring user. And i like all the shit in your plan. I can't wait to make it

lost 20kg down to 95 from 125.

My daily meals are

Protein shake for breakfast

lean protein (Normally chicken breast) with a green salad (balsamic vinegar for dressing) for lunch

repeat lunch for dinner

protein shakes for snacks if hungry.

i did a recomp at 220 lbs.
ate 2000 caloris and 200 g protein a day
down to 211 lbs as of this morning.
bench press now at 225lbs

tips: portion everything, make your daily meals out of lean shit.

i eat: 93% lean turkey, tofu, lentils, skim milk, and cottage cheese, plus vegetables

yeah dude, ive found alot of small portion snacks makes it easier to eat less calories rather than 3 smaller meals. also calorie light foods like spinach is good for filling you up

What about intermittent fasting bros? Is it a myth?

>intermittent fasting
sounds gay, just dont eat as much, there is no secret. everyone's body is different.

I ate a can of progresso chicken noodle soup with a little bag of jalapeno kettle chips for lunch with a premier protein shake. That whole meal wss only like 500-600 calories with a good bit of protein and made you full as fuck. Then i just pretty much ate whatever my gf felt like cooking for dinner. If she didn't feel like cooking I pretty much just ate that meal again. I learned that you feel way more full eating protein than anything else.

So eating lots of protein seems to be a helpful tip.

Protein keeps you full for longer.

For breakfast an apple and wholeweat bread with peanutbutter, for lunch a fried or hard boiled egg + a banana and for dinner usually rice, brocolli and chicken. Lost 4 pounds in a week. Calorie deficit of 1000 and 4 times a week to the gym. And make sure you only drink water. Easy.

yeah it works for me. (sorry for slow reply)

just because i can cook 2 really healthy meals a day, but making 3 or 4 would be tough.

also its easy for me to just not eat, so it works well

Breakfast: 2 eggs on toast w/avocado on the toast. Spinach, tomato and mushroom on the side

Morning snack: apple or small dollop of grreek yogurt with berries/oats/bran

Lunch: green salad w/ chicken tender loins (I use loins seems it's easier for me)

Afternoon snack: Too busy at work to have something so cup of coffee I guess

Dinner: Loads of (mostly) green veges and more chicken

First month I lost 15kg cause I didn't follow it strictly. I still have a few weaknesses

>Post your cutting meal plan.
Never cut in my life. Either bulk or recomp. But I've never seen any abs except the top two either so maybe I should eventually cut.
>Tips for cuts.
Cut out soda, chips, cookies, red meat, sausages, bacon, cheese, milk etc if you have poor self control. Those are easy to overeat. If you absolutely have to, drink diet soda, but try to wean off it as quickly as possible.
Eat high protein fermented dairy like quark, skyr or greek yogurt, lots of whole plant foods (beans, peas, corn, peppers, onions - combine in any ratio, learn to cook and you'll be making BOMB chilli). If you have to use meat, use lean cuts like turkey or chicken breast.
1 can of sardines a day keeps the doctor away (omegas).
Yes egg whites, no (or few) egg yolks.
You can also make "faux mayonnaise" dressing by mixing in greek yogurt, tiny bit of vinegar, mustard, ketchup, salt and spices. Put in on top of whatever green veggies you prefer (lettuce, spinach, cucumber - no avocado though!), some cherry tomatoes anf you've made a sick salad.
Limit rice and pasta, those are easy to overeat too.
Use oil sparingly when cooking.
Opt for berries and apples over avocados, bananas and oranges when picking fruit, they are lower in calories.
Potatoes are good too, they are not very calorie dense (1 kg is like 700 kcal). Lifehack: microwave instead of boiling them

200g pineapple
avocado
broccoli
can of black beans
50g of pumpkin kernels

sometimes i replace the pineapple with butternut squash and the pumpkin kernels with almonds.

I usually just fast most of the day and then eat food just before I go to bed because I don't like going to bed hungry, but I can handle being hungry during the day.

I'm 6'2", looking to lose weight. I am not muscular so you probably shouldn't do what I do since it's around 1000-1200 calories. I just wanna lose weight, I'll put on muscle later.

19%+ bodyfat = 1.5% bodyweight loss per week
12-19% bodyfat = 1% bodyweight loss per week
10-12% bodyfat = 0.5% bodyweight loss per week
8-10% bodyfat = stop cutting you fucking maniac

set your calories accordingly, shoot for 1g/lb protein (should be sufficient except for contest prepping natty bbers)

based on Eric Helms recommendations

>breakfast: nothing
>lunch: nothing
>dinner @ 7p.m. - 8p.m. - approx 500g of white chicken breast, 28 grams cashews, 28 grams sunflower seeds, 1 bag of Brussel sprouts, 1 salmon fillet

Total approx: 1200 calories

I am 5'11". Was 220lbs now I'm down to 168 this morning.

Drink a shit ton of water all day and do some cardio. Apple cider vinegar in the morning and before bedtime seems to be great for my skin and body.

This eating style is referred to OMAD - not recommending for beginners.

OP, you should try 16:8 intermittent fasting and make your way up.

I know you’re not going to read the sticky so just do this stuff