Why should women bother losing weight when even at 500 pounds, they can still get Chad?

Why should women bother losing weight when even at 500 pounds, they can still get Chad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xeAoTYO2OyE&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dyel mudslime
?

that's not Chad. That's some skinnyfat forward head posture nerd.

Name?

being being fat sucks, god this place is so retarded

why cant i find myself a girl that fat...

>forward head posture
he wouldn't be able to kiss her like that without leaning his head forward

I will never understand how so many fat women are confident enough to have sex and find someone.
Why can't people have a loose skin fetish instead?

I know that feel. Girls are too thin nowadays.

t. fatties

Some guys have a fat fetish, don't shame them for it. They're better than the sick fucks that want to fuck children.

Because at that weight they're risking complications during pregnancy and having children is the single most important thing that a woman can do.

Hence he's not a Chad.

>dyel shitskin
>chad

What's wrong with fucking children?

t. KV

Because they constantly get told how great they are by people on the internet because guess what, they never saw how fat they really are.
t. dated a 31+ BMI whale for a year

How does it make you feel that this is your future under feminism?

>literally my face right now

>muhammad marry a whale for citizenship.jpg

I have no idea how it happened, but one of her videos was recommended to me just yesterday. It was about other women hitting on her husband while she's standing right next to him.

dayum looka dem tiddays. Post more fag

>refugee
>chad

You may not like it but that's what ideal woman looks like

Usually the girl is in shape when she gets chad, then if the chad is a committed person he ends up staying with her as she gets comfortable and fat. I've been in that position before and desu i just didn't care too much, it was only when we started having kids that i said you need to get in better shape for having kids.

he just married her for paper
this (pic related for example) is a tunisian who married a britsh just for the paper and her fortune when she die

The old woman practically has better arms than him ha.

There's a lot of thirsty motherfuckers out there.

I may be pretty heavy dude myself but I get tons of hits from online dating because of my superior facial genetics. I always btfo the 4/10 trying to act like hot shit, it's so fucking satisfying.

Shitskins ARE chads

T H I C C

Please link to this. My ribs are feeling quite stick and only a set of sending my ribs into orbit are going to solve it.

That filename. Top kek.

Enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=xeAoTYO2OyE&t

>tfw no tummy gf

Who is this braphog

High test

Dear God. The knot in his tie resembles a noose slightly and I'm beginning to understand why.