What’s his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wJ1TIGrb48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

his height

being a natty

Being a cucknadian.

not being white

>when you're face is so feminine you try too hard look more masculine but end up looking like a hardcore female bodybuilder trying too hard to retain her femininity.

He simply has not too much goals to accomplish. Focus on one shit a time, lol...

>his

That's actually legit a lot of these niche sports to be good you need to dedicate good amount of years.

Thats the problem with being a youtuber, you need constant fresh content.

Its pretty easy to exhaust the majority of videos your going to make in a couple months on one subject matter (sport) so he has to keep doing something new.

Kinda-sorta., at least not with powerlifting (and Olympic lifting, if we're just talking about proficiency rather than mastery). Achieving a decent level of skill in the sport doesn't take long.

What takes time is the general size and strength needed to make the technical mastery worth a damn. That doesn't require a whole lot of super-specific training.

I thought we meant mastery? Which is why junior records are irrelevant and you always see promising kids in all of these disappear into obscurity or become YouTube warriors I.e irish Harry potter

>aesthetic, yet natty
>500 lb squat, 365 lb bench, 225 lb strict OHP @ 180 lb bodyweight
>burgeoning fitness enterprises based on actually informative content
>qt3.14 Veeky Forums gf

He has failed how exactly?

Shit. Thought one would look bigger with those stats

Fake natties got you good lad.

What I'm saying is that, given how simple most strength sports are, 'jumping goals' doesn't actually hurt you much provided those goals still involve getting bigger and stronger. Because being bigger and stronger than the other guy is most of the deal - the skill of the movement and of maxing out are things you can build relatively quickly. The raw strength don't come that fast.

Especially with powerlifting. Which is why you see so many wannabe powerlifters get blown out by BBers and even random gym rats on the bench.

Not cutting that mop.

Yes they're close to each other to a certain degree.
> the skill of the movement and of maxing out are things you can build relatively quickly
Not for oly lifting the lifts are technical and need to be done often. Getting used to heavy weights is also something that needs time. Jumping around is not conducive at all. Even the guys that did jump around I me bill kaz stuck around for a while first.

The beers and gym rat example is due to a focus on the bench in totals the power lifter or oly lifter will always outdo the guys with focus kin beach muscles or do you deny that doesn't playa huge as fuck role.

>failed
youtu.be/wJ1TIGrb48s

Are you as happy as this guy?
I will concede if you criticise from a position of legitimate achievement age self satisfaction.

Both of these basically, if he gained weight, and turned in his natty card he would be guddd, but he won't compete either so idk hes just a meme lifter.

>on youtube for years
>gets btfo in subscriber count by Bradley baldton

Sadness fills my heart, i hate that dirt bag Bradley.

The guy really is an idiot. He's been making videos for years yet fails to realize that he should be using a mic when filming inside a wide open space.

Also I swear a good 60% of his videos are just someone else's work.

>average looking shitskin gf
>not a failure
lol

Post gf and happy relationship

He's an entertainer, not an athlete.

Aren't you that New Zealand mongoloid with the awful hair, lazy eyes and shitty personality?
The dude is strong, looks good, is charismatic and has sweet training advice - saying he's just an entertainer doesn't really do him much justice.

>fan boy desperately trying to defend his favorite youtuber
pathetic

lmao why you gotta "introduce" your gf to yt wtf

Well then he failed at entertaining because he tries to capitalize on memes and it comes off as cringey and lame. Also, his videos aren't fun to watch either

pretty good, to think he was a dyel 4-5 years ago. he also looks like shit
>training for strength

>>failed bodybuilding
post body
>>failed powerlifting
post best deadlift video
>>failed my olympic weightlifting
post best cnj video

how did he fail at any of those things?

he's not genetically elite so it was obvious from the start he would not be highly competitive at any of those things, yet he still has great lifts and a good physique

too bad he's a faggot

Yeah, the reason he's a failure is his personality. He's pretty good at lifting, considering (extremely likely) natural status.

if it wasn't for the laws of this board, i would have slaughtered you

he just has small traps and neck. having arms bigger than your shoulders doesn't help either.

I want you to live a happy life mate. Tell your mother and father you love them today, okay?

He doesn't have elite genes like 99.9% of the human population

Eh he's a good guy, i like that he's actually helping ppl get fit.

Though i prefer watching VitruvianPhysique i don't have anything against omar

Is that thing human?

AWOOOOOOOOOO

Its not.

No, that was my erstwhile rival, supermang

>fox/grapes

Really wish Clarence would stop being a little pussy and compete for his country

>aesthetic
Lmao omar dont make a fool of urself
Pls go

>introduce gf to youtube
Doesnt get any more insecure than that lad

thats isley, one of the greatest men to grace this board (nohomo)

At least you didn't forget to take off the trip. Also nice trips

he is roleplaying muslim indian anti white sjw.

Someone post his youtube cringe gems

jealousy duh