Tfw cut contact with parents

>tfw cut contact with parents

that's only a good thing if you have abusive parents

i hope you didn't cut contact with some innocent ones, cause they're gonna cry all night

maybe if you cut contact with McDonald's you wouldn't be here

i dont think they even care desu

Congrats user, better stay away from shit people in general, parents or otherwise.

My mom is nice but she's retarded, I don't wanna insult her or argue with her. I need to move out ASAP, I don't wanna cut contact, just reduce it.

Congrats, you're a faggot. You were a fucking gains goblin in your mother's cunt for nine months stealing her nutrients, then a financial gains goblin for 18 years to whomever stuck around to raise your ungrateful ass. kys senpai

>tfw want to move out but don't have a secure job and don't know where to move to

Nah man not OP but if you decide to have a kid, then nine months in the womb and 18 years of financial support is the absolute bare minimum investment. Don't want that? Don't have a kid. Even though physical abuse is less common, I'd argue mental and psychological abuse is more prevalent.

Good on you though OP, I know whatsbits like to have an absolutely toxic relationship with your parents.

its clear that OP's parents were retards much like their son, can't blame the less capable for poor decisions.

Dont cut yourself on that

hey guys i just wanna say i just told my mom n dad to FUCK RIGHT OFF alright their always BUGGING ME about shit like lay it off mom n pay my rent im fucking starving im your SON MOM dont u love ur son how can u do that to UR OWN SON MOM

dont call me again mom or i swear to GOD

Good on you op i havent spoken to my shithead of a father or his wife in 5 years. Still in contact with my mother thankfully i have one sane parent.

>live in country with lmao0employment and shit wages
>stuck at home with mom at 23
And even with a job I'd be better off staying or I'll burn everything in rent.
God fucking dammit shit cunt.

same desu

I actually know people like this

Yeah me too, it was based on an amalgamation of true stories

>You were a fucking gains goblin in your mother's cunt for nine months stealing her nutrients, then a financial gains goblin for 18 years to whomever stuck around to raise you

......which was entirely her choice.

You can't blame the kid. They had no say in the matter. They never consented to any of it.

She literally did that herself, OP never asked to be born.

I would be really sad if that happened to me. My dad is like my best friend. All we do is talk about health, stock markets, and football.

Yup I knew I shoulda moved out on day 0 in the vag and went to forge a life only a strong independent fertilized egg who don't need no womb is capable of having

Yeah but OP never said why he cut off contact. I get that some people just spit out a kid and never actually parent. Which could be what happened. But many parents try their hardest and their kids are fucking losers. Which given where we're posting seems much more likely.

Agreed.
My mom worked hard her entire life, I did her no justice. Still didn't finish my study, with 23 - dropped out of first university.
I don't know how someone as my mother produced something as lazy as me, but it happened.

Any greentext worthy stories?

Guess I’m pretty lucky. Could never imagine cutting contact with my parents. Call them at least one a week at uni.

>tfw love parents and they're my best friends
>go sailing with dad regularly and share books to read with mum, go camping and hiking with them both
>no plans to ever move out just gonna buy a bigger house together so my bf can move in with us
Thanks u guys for making sure I don't take them for granted

Have a u fellow user