>chi voodoo shit
>touches hot girls
>their boobs and vagina
>why arent you massage women user?

youtube.com/watch?v=0uHxFjUFZfw

youtube.com/watch?v=UtqSmCykLUw&t=4s

i cant even speak with women

what a good guy

Bruh, but I wanna fuck so badly and cuddle with a grill.

Because I hate women no homo.

real shit? because being a massage therapist is disgusting as most people you massage are disgusting. also you care that much about bobs and vasilines go work at a mourge and microwave stella for 5 minutes

he massages only hot women

>massage therapy is disgusting
>so have sex with dead bodies instead

>tfw simulated choking snuff and necro gives me a hard-on
I'm scared of myself..

>microwave stella for 5 minutes

honest question, what does it mean? is this slang or is stella some sort of fish meal?

It's a woman's name dummy

>be me, 15
>unpopular and a sperg
>parents are massage therapists
>massage people sometimes in living room
>be spending Saturday in bedroom playing video games
>thirsty, walk downstairs for drink
>see my dad massaging someone in living room, stand on stairs and look to see who it is
>it is chad from highschool
>chad is getting massaged in my living room by my dad
>chad bullies me at school sometimes
>make eye contact with chad
>autism engaged
>"ha my d-dad is good with his hands isn't he"
>he just looks at me, dad does the same
>wtf faces
>go back to bedroom and cry

I hate my life

Your dad probably gets mad pussy. Sometimes I think about learning massage therapy. I would make so much money. Women would beg me to massage their bodies and they'd get wet. It would be so easy.

Even though he in his 50s he gets paid $100 an hour by a rich woman in her 40s to massage her whenever she wants, my mum is worried he is having an affair which he has done in the past

I can only hope I look half as good as he does at his age

Unless you're running some kind of shitty little massage parlor in Chinatown your clients aren't going to expect a happy ending to come with the service, you underage horny little rascal.

If you are hot enough to get women wet by touching them, why bother being a masseur in the first place?
if you are ugly they wont like you, if you only attend women they will feel you are some creep, and the people who most often request massages are fat and/or old ladies due to shitty joints
unless you make some meme job like mystical yoga massages for naive hippie pussy or get gud enough to work with athletes

What grade are you in?

Because I'm an autist and I can't talk to women.

this, or do for free like luo dong in the video and you can cherry pick women

So you're an autist who can't talk to women and you think you're going to be able to run a business massaging them and getting them to fuck you? Lmao okay dude do what you wanna do with your life, sky's the limit.

What race is the check in the yellow tank?

She's fucking nice

Well I am an attractive guy. If I had something to talk to them about or a reason to actually touch them it would be a lot easier than trying to walk up to them and start talking.

It doesn't matter my wife would never let me

Luo "sexual assault ain't wrong" Dong

She might if they're guys you're touching

being a masseus sounds great until you have to lather up a 400lb beanbag person.

>>"ha my d-dad is good with his hands isn't he"
kek

So you have a wife and you're trying to hook up with some other qts, but you're too autistic and your wife "won't let you," so you're hatching a plan to fuck a side hoe by starting a massage parlor?

What the fuck is your life man, get your shit sorted. Jesus.

My wife wouldn't let me be a massage therapist because she knows I'd be slaying these hos.

Tbh I'm just shitposting so chill bro. I'd never cheat on my wife no matter how much I might enjoy the fantasy of doing so. But then again I might be a virgin NEET masturbating to cartoons in my basement.

cuck

Fuckin Pervert.

i dont see hot women in this clip

lol pls be true

This.

>Wanting to touch and fuck and maybe even kiss girls
Faggots these days, swear to God

jesus christ, this guy knows what hell must feel like. but I guess it makes sense most people getting a massage are there because of back problems - guess who has back problems ? you are right obese people.

The last time I got a massage it was from a really pretty girl. Full body. It was amazing but I started on my back and got a massive erection within 10 seconds of her touching me. It was rather horrifying. I'm pretty sure she liked it though.

I'm a homosexual so this looks disgusting and I would literally throw up all over a woman if I had to do this

cheat. you'll be happier