Egg whites only

>egg whites only

What is that facial expression conveying? Autism?

Is there a way to cook them into something not vomit inducing?

get your micros you fucking fags

>eat a cup of egg whites a day
>now used to the taste that I prefer them over regular eggs
>regular make me want to throw up now
Hold me bros

i feel like absolute shit wasting the yolk and liquid is too expensive

Put some sugar in the yolk and stir it up real good until it's bright yellow and creamy

Throw some salsa on that shit.

>>eat a cup of egg whites a day
how many eggs does that amount to?

also, i eat whites hard boiled and they really make me gag sometimes. I think the only good way to eat them is to do egg whites omelette / fried.

Not him, but about 6 with the eggs that I use. I've heard some folks say 10-12 though.

Hard boiled, peel, split in half, drop yolk in trash, one drop of Tabasco in each half. Consume. I have two every morning, along with a tablespoon of peanut butter and 1/4th of an apple. Welcome to cutsville.

pretty sure 1 cup measurer gets completely filled already with 4 eggs' whites

I don't think you
Understood what he meant at all.
>adding sugar Jew to anything
Die

Thanks for an input but I need an advice on not boiled too. I can just separate yolks and give them to mom for some baking/homemade mayo (which I'd have to somehow ditch later.)

pretty sure I can count. Maybe Im not as skilled at separating eggs as you. Or maybe different eggs produce different results?

do your eggs look tiny?

>Or maybe different eggs produce different results?
I had a whole package of double-yolked eggs last week. Shit's creepy.

I hear pic related tastes better than the real stuff. Hella expensive though. Comes in chocolate flavor too.

Cook them then mix them with jam / preserves / marmalade.

>chocolate tasting eggs whites
>real food
kek'd

I make a sort of egg white omelette patty thingy that I put into my grilled cheese. Drop the egg whites in a pan with oil over medhigh and wait like 3 minutes until the edges are solid then slide a side of the egg whites off the pan so the liquid egg whites can go into that space to cook, do that around the whole thing, then flip the solid egg white pancake into a patty the size of your bread when it’s all solid and there ya go. I eat that shit like 4-5 times a week.

>2017
>still eating eggs

>crystalized black balls
No thanks.

Enjoy your constipation.