youtube.com/watch?v=f8ytY-TvmwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BGwcUJTDkqE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wk0Z3V4VQPk
youtube.com/watch?v=fDzJhrc9FWc
youtube.com/watch?v=lHbjNos1Zy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Dragon if he goes Gump

The Mountain if he doesn't.

Weight divisions son. No holds-barred goes both ways.

Can u not

bruce lee isn't even good at fighting. He'd get shit on by any UFC fighter. Also the mountain have some fighting experience and knows some basics so WITHOUT even a doubt the mountain.

/thread

The one that brings a gun

Both are actors, not fighters. So if they were to fight, the bigger guy wins. Pic related, Bruce Lee's routine.

wtf. bruce lee would rip his eyes throat and groin out in a second flat.
he could easily kick any mma fighters ass in any no holds barred fight.

>steps on bruce

>a 115lb actor vs a 400lb actor

no way in hell he only does 60 sit ups

>classic dexterity vs strength thread
just roll intellect my man

>jabs fingers in to soft tissue for massive organ damage.
>comprehensive knowledge of joint strikes
and locks

But the mountain guy got owned by a manlet McGregor

Weighted sit ups, no doubt

You guys do know that Lee and KLD is considered the father of MMA

>dance around the unbalanced and slow freakazoid
>when hes tired dart and and oblique kick his knee joint to pieces
>laugh

>body weight sit ups

well once bruce teleports behind the mountain with his superior speed it won't be anything personel

>no rules

The guy with the gun wins. Next thread

Spotted the hungry skelly

When did this happen? They were just fucking around, and you could tell the mountain was holding back.

Are most of you guys really this fucking retarded?

Bruce Lee was a professional fighter since childhood
They actually had to slow down the cameras so his movements were even visible in the movies.
Thinking just because some guy is big he would survive meeting bruce lee is delusional stupid size=power thinking.

>Bruce lee isn't even good at fighting
Then who is? This is like saying Henry Ford isn't good at making vehicles.

Kek

This

If you think size is overarchingly important, try watching the early MMA fights when they didn't use weight class. Sumo wrestlers would often be beaten by small 130-150 pound guys. And this is when they are both trained fighters. Looking at one of the most influential fighters of all time compared to a guy who is, for all intents and purposes, tall and heavy, Bruce Lee has the obvious edge.

The Mountain that Rides will turn him into a bloody pulp

Right, he did say no rules, after all

>A-agility always trumps strength. my anime told me so

Ah yes the BJJ domination. 175 pound black belt fucked up 250pound plus gearheads. Technique trumps Power. Always have always will. There is lucky exceptions, like everything in life.

Yeah but when the skill level is equal the stronger bigger guy always wins even Bruce Lee admitted to this

Yeah Henry Ford is pretty shit at making cars compared to the things we can make today

lmfao what a weak bitch, this is why you don't start off doing a fucking brosplit.. SS is NOT a meme

so was mcgoober

Yeah no fucking shit Sherlock
>implying Haphor has even a fraction of the skill Bruce had in the art of fighting
No doubt Bruce trained to take down a bigger opponent. Its a complete mismatch. Now add someone like Cain Velasquez and we have a very different story.

you mcgregor dick riders are so retarded

the democraps

Given the resources and information of today, both Ford and Lee could potentially dominate their respective fields.

>height ma-
youtu.be/12fkxxt6mJQ

I don't really like McGregor but he was. There were lots of opportunities for shots to the head, but he didn't do it. Neither of them exerted any effort and were both being playful because if one of them gets knocked out, one of them gets in trouble.

These threads always go the same way. First the OP gives a hypothetical situation of a fight between a martial artist and a big guy. Then the first few replies say the martial artist wins, then the lifters come to the thread and say they win. An argument between an insecure twink fighter and an insecure meathead ensues. The word manlet gets mentioned at least ten times. The concept of weight divisions gets loosely used. And then finally someone posts the McGregor vs the Mountain video.

>5'7" 165lb (at max) kung fu bro
vs
>6'9" over 400lb (currently) strongman with fundamental martial arts knowledge and some pretty extreme drive from strongman background
If big man just keeps his head up high and forces Bruce to reach for vulnerable points, he could work a good grab and ragdoll the little dude. Clamp down on his head with dat der strongman strength and throw knees into Bruce's face until the blood and swelling makes facial features hard to distinguish. Don't underestimate reach. Big man could likely just keep as simple as a solid football tackle with a push off so 400 pounds lands on his shoulder, which would likely be pressing on the bottom of the sternum. Idgaf who you are when you're 5'7" 160lb. 400 pounds landing on your chest will fuck your shit.

Hello what's going on in this thread?

>muh speed always beats power
>implying someone who can throw a 33lb keg over 20 feet in the air has no speed
>implying 14 inches of height difference mean nothing for a fight

Lee was a god of his time, just like how in 20 years the best fighters would slaughter our current best fighter in their prime, he would get slaughtered by our best in his prime.

But, muh... 6' master race!

Fedor could fuck Thor while using Bruce Lee as a condom.

>and I should know since I am pulling these facts out of my ass

Usually the better fighter wins:
youtube.com/watch?v=itzazKOhk94
youtube.com/watch?v=JBw1INwpgMk
youtube.com/watch?v=650zJaJKeb8
youtube.com/watch?v=D19jJfO2CE0
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ytY-TvmwQ (starts slow, but the fight is pretty entertaining)
youtube.com/watch?v=BGwcUJTDkqE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wk0Z3V4VQPk

Now, in the case of The Mountain vs. Bruce Lee, there is really a massive weight difference. Would skill be enough to compensate for that much weight and raw strength difference? Difficult to say.

>Bruce Lee was a professional fighter since childhood
>They actually had to slow down the cameras so his movements were even visible in the movies.

no

I hate McGregor but he was toying with the mountain pretty easily, he couldn't even grapple with goobz

N-NANI?!

Bruce Lee did literally nothing for the creation of mma. He has a 0-0 fight record. He promoted no sports. Gene lebell who trained Bruce Lee in judo at one point said that fucking ronda rousey would have eaten him alive.

He's her uncle and hypes her up all the time

Fighters generally have to fight at least once on record to prove they can actually fight.

>inb4 b-but Bruce Lee totally got in all these street fights

That are entirely conjecture and no one actually knows who won if they even fucking happened

Actually yes

He was a street fighter and that was the culture of Hong Kong and the USA China towns back then

Even Yip Mans son Ip Chun nicknamed him "crazy fighter"

No one even said anything about height ITT. Your so fucking insecure holy shit!

Gene said he was a phenomenal athlete and Bruce promoted mma mmore than anyone in history

All the philosophy he injected is his movies Is eastern philosophy blended with mma and all his publishings in newspapers were promoting mma and throwing out classical styles

He literally fought Wong jack man because this reason

Go watch the video again, the mountain wasn't even trying. When mcgregor would go for a jab he could've grabbed him by his arm and throw him 30ft into a wall lmao. Not even a contest.

McGregor out grappled him and got out pretty easily, idk what you were watching

>I'm just going to grab a jab from one of the best strikes in the buisiness

Are you retarded?

Whoever can bring more guns

>He'd get shit on by any UFC fighter.
UFC fighters are using his techniques. He was a pioneer

McGregor didn't outgrapple him, he slipped out pretty easily. You can tell Mountain was going easy when they grappled while you can tell McGregor was avoiding head strikes.

I don't know much about grappling, but I train Muay Thai and have had clinch sparring before. Weight and strength matter and you can feel it. Technique will always beat size aside from cases of drastic size difference like this one. Plus, McGregor's BJJ is shit.

He got a solid grip 10 seconds into the video, he was just scared to commit because he would almost certainly injure him. I like mcgregor but for you to think mountain wouldn't effortlesly kill him is pure delusion.

He died and became Spike Spiegel

youtube.com/watch?v=fDzJhrc9FWc

if it's a street fight and there's no rules then I'd probably put my money on Bruce Lee
he'd probably make better use of random shit lying around, like rocks and dumpsters and shit
if it were an MMA fight, then I'd go with the fat guy

No user, you are the delusional one. Size is fucking everything in a fight, Bruce wouldn't do jack shit if mountain rushed him

Bruce lee can run longer.
He would litterally have to stalk the mountain and tire him.

I said "could potentially". how is that in any way a fact?

youtube.com/watch?v=lHbjNos1Zy0

Martial arts and big size are meme, no matter how skilled or big you are, if you are outnumbered - you are fucked. If you are good sprinter, then no matter how many opponents do you have, as long as you are faster then any of them - they can't do shit to you.

He probably would do jack shit. He'd shit his pants and beg mountain to jack his dick off.

Gordeau vs Tuli

now double the size difference and remove half of the smaller guys mass

In a no-rules fight Bruce Lee would smash or pull off Mountain's testicles before he had time to react. It would be a short fight that ended with a lot of crying, vomiting and broken dreams.

Jackie Chan would be able to gut the big man with a sharp blade before he even know what's happened.

>falling for obvious bait
Kek

No way real life Bruce Lee would win, 0/10. However heroic spirit Bruce Lee vs the Mountain, heroic spirit Bruce Lee would win because of how he's memed as superhuman.

The bigger man. Always.

Except in real life

t. never been in a fight in his life

t.female

t. manlet

read: female

not the other guy you were arguing with but im also not a manlet and I have fought before, typically females and untrained people thing big guys always win

if you're both untrained the bigger guy will likely win but if we are both trained I wouldn't be so arrogant and risky as to not consider his training and technique

t. manlet

Stop saying "trained" as if that means shit. If you're 5'2" 120lbs and only trained in boxing, an untrained 6'6" 350lbs man will fucking demolish you 100% of the time.

Not true really, it depends on the person

fat doesnt protect your head, especially when you dont know how to protect it

>5'2" getting anywhere near a 6'6" man's head
Do you get off on embarrassing yourself?

>Considered the father of MMA by UFC casuals

Yeah go by his t-shirt from Zuffa

Its entirely possible boyo

Fedor would kick his ass so hard it would be laughable. Why do you Trump cucks think he is so indestructible

Who even brought this up? LMFAO you fucking pussy, Jesus Christ.

K1 has plenty of examples too. To a professional fighter a size disparity is just a different match up. Fighters like Bob Sapp and Akebono were routinely shut down by better, smaller fighters. Size actually becomes a liability in kickboxing against someone with a solid low-kick game. Bruce Lee would likely have been keenly aware of this.

Without a doubt Bruce Lee, watch old K1 and old UFC fights to see some examples.

bruce lee would lose because he died in 1973, op

Whatever helps you sleep at night, cardiofag

Neither of them are professional fighters though.

>Inb4 Bruce fought random faggots in china who were trained in dancing monkey crane kick style

In all honesty a fight between Bruce and Mountain would most likely go like this:
>Waraaa fast minimum damaging kicks
>Mountain moves awkwardly trying to catch him, eats more kicks in the process
>Bruce taunts him as he uses footwork to out maneuver the Mountain
>The mountain bull rushes him after Bruce throws a over confident strike because his previous movements were so slow
>They fall to the ground
>The mountain lays on top of Bruce, restricting his breathing with his weight
>Unleashes a uncoordinated punches getting tired after the a couple of blows
>They just lay on each other exhaling rapidly not really knowing what to do, sometimes exchanging a couple of shitty blows
>Other people break up the fight because shit is getting embarrassing now
>After the fight
>The mountains friends tells other people the Mountain totally kicked Bruce's ass
>Bruce fan boys say Bruce could have kicked his ass but was going soft on him

Bruce Lee was never competitive fighter, retard. He was just an actor.

Realistic 8/10
Autistic 10/10

pro fighting wasn't how it is today

now martial art dojos send their fighters to ufc or such, back then martial art dojos had nothing widespread like ufc or k1 so they fought each other and had rivalry

That's why people with martial arts success in their respective dojos and even at national and international levels got destroyed in early UFC fights.

The point is this. The skill level back then was not as high as it is today so skill would be a big advantage but not as big. 2 the mountain is an extremely unique individual, kicking his ass is not the same as beating up a random big guy. Bruce was a extremely unique individual with a high skill level for his era but unfortunately being high skill in his era does not equate automatic victory against a "freak of nature" neither does the mountain have a better chance.

>Skill
>Reach and size
>Strength and explosiveness
>Toughness
>Gameness
>Experience
>Conditioning

All these come into play in a fight. Bruce has clear advantages in most areas the mountain in others. It would probably be a very quick fight or a long winded non graceful display.

I know the skill levels have increased but I am not sure why eastern martial arts remain underground, I don't want to let the early ufc speak entirely for it either. I wonder why mma has not challenged kung fu yet. And I mean real kung fu practitioners not just the early mma ones, some of them didn't look well trained at all

id like to see some mma fighters challenge or fight some shaolin monks