Employee mistreating gym-members, BasicFit Zeist

>This guy named Khaled works at BasicFit gym Zeist, Holland.
>After one set of deadlifts another dude comes saying he was still using the weights. I finish up and leave the 10kg weights for him
>Employee Khaled comes making a fuzz about the weights.I said I cleaned all up except for the 10kg, but walk towards the weights to clean them up anyway
>HE HOLDS ME BACK and goes to check camera
>Comes back angrier. Saying: "I'm lying to him, I was the last one using it. Starting to raise his voice, point his finger at me etc.
>I am amazed by his rudeness but decide it is best to just smile and say: "Im going to clean it up dont worry about it."
>Come back from putting weights back, he proceeds intimidating me with raised voice, pointing his finger, leaning towards me, etc.
>I ask his name to file a complaint
>He suddenly changes attitude and says to not come near HIM and be aggressive?!
>immediately demands me to leave the gym

>I file a complaint
>one week later I get a message that they refuse to look at my complaint, and that my membership has been terminated on the lies of me being aggressive to him
>camera footage is there to prove my innocence but management refuses to look into it
>employee has free pas to go batshit crazy and management enables this.

I have shared the story on facebook and thousands of people have seen it.
Anyone who trains here that can share more information?
Any ideas how to deal with this if management seeks to oppress evidence hiding behind privacy laws (Their and my own footage is not allowed to be publicised in this country without consent of all parties involved.)?

Thats what you get for letting all the muslims in

i would say, welcome to my gym.
but if you don't rerack, we don't want you here.

Just find a different gym and fuck em off. Not worth the hassle dealing with dicks like that

Wow.. misschien zou je niet in Zeist te wonen.
Maar ja dat is echt raar, heb je niet andere gyms bij jou? Fuck it.. tis veel te veel werk, move on.

not this copypasta again

>basicfit student job hierzoo
bullshit één: personeel kan niet terug kijken in camera beelden, enkel realtime wat er gebeurt. Eenmaal we terug in camera beelden willen kijken, moet de politie hiervoor komen (privacy wetten)
bullshit twee: men moet eerst een waarschuwingsbrief sturen om een lidmaatschap te eindigen tenzij er fysiek geweld is geweest tegen personeel, regiomanager kijkt dit na.
bullshit drie: klachten vliegen direct de vuilbak in, regiomanagers is verplicht hierop te antwoorden, maar dit is één oor in & één oor uit.

Wat mij verbaasd is dat het personeel effectief gewichten terugzet & dan nog een vuile buitenlander, meeste basicfit personeel zijn ongeschoolde tamzakken, vele van hen die niet eens fitness doen

What the fuck are you even doing in basic fit, they are the planet fitness of netherlands
>came here 2 months ago and started looking for a gym
>First I went in was basic fit.
>First question is about the price
>second question
>is chalk allowed
>>no
>ok bye
Eventually I found a gym that was pretty great. Chalk allowed, huge building, area for calisthenics, seperate floor for normies and for bench/squat/deadlift, free sauna, etc. I'd go at that but I eventually opted for the TU Delft one because it was even cheaper
Seriously, why pay them?

'sup Wadoed

Get there with 4 or 5 of your homies when he's there (for just one training session). And whenever you see him, you say and make them say some shit to intimidate him.

Which other gym was that?
I also live in Delft.

Wat is een goede gym in Amsterdam die niet kanker duur is?

kalk is toegelaten hoor, zolang je het achteraf opkuist. meeste personeelsleden weten niet waar ze over babbelen (basicfit regels & algemeen gym ethiek)

>those kanker lijers who think mentioning a Dutch location warrents talking Dutch

uni gym?

I didn't name it on purpose because I didn't want to be told I'm shilling. It's sportart, 100 m from aldi. It's moderately priced, the one year plan comes out to 25-28 e/mo if you are a student iirc, but the facilities are amazing. But I picked the uni one because it's a lot cheaper, 220 for a year + bonus salsa lessons and a price reduction in swimming pools
Idc man I'm not looking to pick an argument with the gym staff on whether they know the rules or not, it's not like it was my only option. The moment they told me "no chalk" they lost a potential client, simple as that

Yeah that muzzie rat could've raped somebody and the company is gonna turn a blind eye. There is absolutely nothing you can do unless you somehow get the footage and go to the media with it.

why not?
I'm australian and don't get many opportunities to practice the dutch I learnt.

is it the one inbetween aldi and where the old AH was?
I've looked at that gym, but they only had one non-adjustable squat rack and no good barbell facilities.

I have a basic fit subscription. The facilities are good enough, but mainly it's convenient because there's one near the office and one where I live

It would be nice to join a more powerlifting or sports oriented place, but that would be hard to fit into my daily routine at the moment

BasicFit hasselt has nice crew, never had an issue with them
The issue was
>khaled

>going to gym that's called "basic fit"

How did you expect anything good

Kanker Neger

>is it the one inbetween aldi and where the old AH was?
dunno about old Ah, I'm new here
It's this one: Industriestraat 16, 2624 BB Delft

>I've looked at that gym, but they only had one non-adjustable squat rack and no good barbell facilities.
No, they have 4 squat racks, at least the two are adjustable (don't know about the other two because I didn't use them), 5 benches, 1-2 incline benches and excellent barbell facilities in general. Excellent locker rooms too, sauna, everything.

As long as there are barbells, racks and weights im ok with it

hmm, maybe i didnt look well, or they changed their stuff since I looked (it was a while ago).
good to know, thanks.

>live in Holland, Michigan
>no Muslims
>tall blonde people don't talk like stroked out Krauts
>won't be invaded by said Krauts every 50-100 years

Did I mention we have no Muslims? They're all in Detroit.

Neem een advocaat.
Get a lawyer. But only if this is a matter of principle because it will cost money.
t. lawyerfaggot

Heads up, koster fitness is cheaper and comfier. It's a bit smaller but there's less people too so it's no issue.

No your personal army, islamophobe.

lol kankerbeta

You realize by holding you back he literally committed assault? You could go to the police, say you weren't going to report it but the establishment failed to take the appropriate action and has victim blaned you without even reviewing the evidence.

Kankerlijers is one word, user

Sometimes you have no choice.
>checking gyms in the town I moved to
>women's gym
>old people gym
>basic fit and one other
>decide to check the other as it is nearby
>no showers, no lockers
>equipment seems okay
>at the entrance to ask about the costs and shit
>have to wait 10 min before this guy finally notices me to stop his chit chat with some random girl
>find out group lessons are in a back room with no airco, the weights are too light
>they cut work out programs of an hours down to 40min, basically cheating
>find out they fraud the programs cause they are no member of those fitness program companies
>no form check, see people lifting things in such a way that it will snap their backs in the long run
>head to basic fit the next week
>its 100% better than the last place, not perfect but a lot better

>got btfo by DJ Khaled

Home gym master race

>I ask his name to file a complaint
This is your mistake user.
Stop being such an autistic fuck
> but I'm right
> but there's cameras

Stop crying on Facebook and here, if you want your gym membership back, try apologizing, or go to a different gym.

absoluut onzin beleid dus.
Ookal kunnen zij hun camera beelden niet gebruiklen dan... Ze onderdrukken mij om mijn camerabeelden te gebruiken.

Ik ben zelf trouwens ook buitenlanders... Je racistische opmerkingen hoeven niet.

This is the only gym franchise that has multipple locations. I travel alot though country and now i need to switch to calisthenetics.

kek who are you

I got footage but privacy laws prohibit me from publicising it. Am muslim myself btw you racist smuck

no charges for being rude as fuck and intimating and then going in victim role. He did not verbally threatened me so court will say yeah sorry for you.
It is a private franchise so according to law they are not crimminal

Doesnt work like this in this country sadly

I have home gym, but it doesnt feel as good as going out a few hours to the gym. I commit much more to workouts when im out usually.

>muh he don't like muslims so he be raycis
kys faggot

Btw people, is it normal that in my 150k city I can't find a gym with a single power rack ?

Few squat racks here and there but that's about it

> Khaled

your country is not gonna make it

Open a gym

I go to the basic fit in Tilburg. There is one directly behind my appartment and all the equipment is shit. The powerrack has a safety bar that is too high so you can't go below parallel while squatting and it it too wide so you hit the weights on it constantly. I only go there for cardio.

Then there is another one a 5 min bikeride from my appartment. All the equipment is decent but the employees seriously don't give a fuck. Nobody ever puts back their weights. The fucking worst part is this group of moroccans who come in and are fucking loud all the time and while they're doing a lift they shout with every rep. Why the fuck wouldn't employees give them a warning.

The problem with basic fit is that there is no standard. They just use the name and there's no standard equipment or set of rules.

Muslims have been above the law for the last 20 years. Do you live under a rock or something? You cannot get 'em that way.

>>Ik ben zelf trouwens ook buitenlanders
>zo buitenlands zijn dat je altijd met meerderen komt

quads of keks

>let in poor homeless rapfugees who won't contribute to your economy
>put them in protected class
>complain when they abuse status you put them in

I just don't understand europoors

>dutch is just autistic English
makes you think

Lol, wait few years.

The American gov would nuke any nations that would fight against judeo globo homo.

This but unless OP voted for it, the Muslims being there aren't on him to blame.
You should have just headbutted the filthy cunt

Dutch is what happened when german and english got wasted and made a child.

Except German sounds terrible and has autistic grammar and syntax rules, Dutch doesn't.
>t someone who is neither Dutch, German or English but has studied all 3.

Go to police and press charges for assault/false imprisonment.

Before you do this, post it on facebook and contact local media. Post it on their page. Call their corporate office and talk to as many people as possible til someone looks into it.

uni gym in tilburg is the only decent one

asap before they erase security tapes

tbqh that's what you get for going to basic fit
it's the planet fitness of the netherlands

>Khaled
>Holland
>double sand niggers
why care, its a out of the frying pan and into the fire scenario for them

>one white kid in the whole class
christ. ww3 when

Ayy ringbaan noord

its the language support group you donkey

Twee buitenlanders die als een stel apen naar elkaar gaan brullen en dan gaan lopen janken als ze ervoor gestraft worden wat een verrassing.

basic fit is mudshit centrum
they sont even allow chalk

someone around veghel ?

lets do some cheeky deadlifts

Fine, is it better now?

Anybody joining the new fit for free in amsterdam noord, buikslotermeerplein?

>tfw know qt girl from uni in tilburg
>tfw im pollack and she doesnt want me

only way out is through suffering

wait outside of gym for khaled
bash in his skull with a baseball bat

exit bags don't cause suffering to the user

>not saying ANOTHER ONE

no eurocuck here, but from what i've seen on the news that only works if it is the other way around. Khaled can bash euro and be fine, but the punishment is severe if op does it

>living near muslims
You're asking for it.

Ah, the traditional Dutch name Khaled. Enjoy the wonders of multiculturalism and diversity!

>tfw the gym muslim makes a jihad against your gains.

basic fit is quite alright, only real complaint I have is that the dumbbels only go up to 46kg and I dont wanna switch to flat barbell bench once I reach it for reps..
Also most people that go there are dyel and impressed by bitch weights

how about u fuck off back to your own country you shitskin

sounds like your being unconsciously prejudiced and bigoted probably need a couple of years of hard labor at the EU reeducation camp

Koek met peper.

user, time to switch to Fit for Free, the other shitty cheap gym. I go there and they're sortof okay.

Shouldn't have gone to BasicFit then, you retard. Any mass-produced gym should be avoided.
So should sandniggers.

Haha oh god this is my gym, which if the autismos were you? I don't remember many Muslims actually ever lifting, only one guy. And there's a guy with a sick calisthenics routine.

I'll ask Khaled about this and tell him how pathetic you are if I see him

The LARPing on this board has gotten out of hand

Not even larping, I wish

You should go back and murder him. Your life is worthless from here forward if you don't stop being a bitch and go kill that Saracen. Get him in the Smith machine. Then ass fuck him.

If you haven't killed a single Muslim yet then you're to be blamed for letting them into Europe, no matter what you voted.

You sound like a bitch, having him apologize to a rude employee. I bet you're fine with being treated like shit at establishments you pay for.

muhummad sucks pig cock in hell

Een tering moslim bij een kanker gym, laat ze de typhus krijgen.

>Verhuis naar Den Haag
>Nogsteeds ingeschreven bij Fit 4 Free
>Dichtbijzijnste Fit 4 Free in de buurt van schilderswijk
>Constant techno en houseop de speakers
>Elke mannelijke medewerker is knetter stoned
>Iemand steelt verbindingshaken voor oefeningen met kabels

6.5/10

What weight though nigga

London..... Thanks 'Diversity'

>Khaled

Hurr durr found your problem OP.

I fucking hate basic fit. One bench for everyone. Are you fucking kidding me? I go late in the evening and even then most of the equipment is in use. Their elevator "broke" and has been out of service for more than a month. More than half already were third worlders but now they bring their friends who don't even have a subscription. Just find another gym and pay those 5 bucks extra.

My basic fit has 2 nornal benches and 2 benches for seated presses. Generally pretty good equipment though a lot of people don't clean up their plates

Kek

C U C K

Kill yourself you paedophile-worshipping, bottom-feeding scum of the Earth. You’re the lowest of the low. You’re disgusting filth. All of your repulsive kind should be gutted like the swine you are.

BasicFit is de Planet Fitness van NL.