Who or what inspired you to start lifting?

Who or what inspired you to start lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GKrwimOyZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers

I want to be a hero.

SALAD DODGER

Unironically fighting games gave me the motivation to improve my physical state in order to improve my game. I was in a depressed hole for over a year, after wanting to improve at fighters I began going on short runs and eventually joined a gym. Feelsgood

LowTierGod is /ourguy/, his douche persona is all for show. The FGC could use more (((villains))) like LTG

I REALLY like arm wrestling minorities at parties, I need to be strong.

CALORIE THIEVING

youtube.com/watch?v=5GKrwimOyZo
this is the best thing ltg has ever said

T-REX arm having

>all for show
no, he's neurotic and mentally ill because a daycare worker diddled him when he was a child. not even kidding.

i used to hate the guy but upon learning that all of my hate turned in to pity.

Life was in a rut and I wanted to an hero.
I was in a psychiatric ward when one day I started thinking about how much better life would be if I was fucking joocy.
I kept putting it off for another year or so but the thought was in my head. One day I decided I gotta just start lifting right now cause this undisciplined neet life was literally driving me insane.

My buddy from HS. I thought he was swole back then.

Becoming a father.

Diabetes. Pretty strong motivator.

It was awesome when Viscant bodied him so fucking hard.

Definetly the /ourguy/

My reflection.

This desu

Found out I was about to get indicted on multiple felony charges of "serious bodily injury" in Texas "literally the worst state to catch charges" my attorney tipped me off
Hopped a plane and flew to Asia where I immediately joined a gym and started lifting, charges were always in back of my mind so I never stopped and eventually hopped on gear
Fast forward 11 years and I get extradited back to Texas, the time that passed had weakened their case and I was offered probation. Moral of the story, if you catch felony charges, run away and get jacked.

Black lives matter.

My little sisters.

hearing the fear in CIAs voice when he noticed Bane? was a big guy

LOW

He seems cool in person. When he gets upset, though, he's another dude entirely.

Gf broke up with me

Well done user, now pls greentext about the best year of your 11 years in chinqland

this is happening to me right now

Saw an old friend who used to be a skinny boi started lifting and gained a bunch of muscle and looked completely different
and it blew my mind

all the people telling me i was fat and shitting on my appearance telling me i'l never look good, that and my friends

This guy has the strength of a bodybuilder and the body of a greek god.

Calebhart42

Unironically for my waifu

the making it meme

girls. Now i got one and I am lifting for the next one.

I saw how good my dad looked when he was younger and knew that I had to uphold the legacy

They dont even look human

Why do they always smell so bad in the gym

Is this real??? Wtf I like that guy now!

Based African gentleman.

First Booger now moomoo cunt. I lover how her only response was "muh followers"

>pronounces it kek-holds

stupid nigger

Is that the Japanese Man of Homosexuality and Sudoku?

>be me
>turn 16
>have access to gym
>start using gym

I just kind of always took it as a given that you do some type of exercise

A health scare, my dad, and my wish to join the army.

BASED

who is that monkey, a random pic or someone who inspired you?

Didnt this nigger get raped by his dad or something and thats why he is such a bitch all the time

Is this a joke

He literally unironically actually looks like an ugly gorilla

This guy is kind of crazy but I can see how he inspires people

Deku's constant effort to surpass his rivals got me to start seriously trying to get in shape.

want to be worthy of a cute gf

Is this the boogie hate thread?

made ill by this picture 2bqh

Looks like an ape head on a discoloured human body lel

Zyzz

Come at me

>map of skyrim
>not map of morrowind
in addition to being a giant fatass, he also has shit taste

My dad.

>greek god
>pic related
wh-wha?

We’re all gonna make it

A girl that didn't even deserve it.

Always thought BroScienceLife vids were hilarious. Never lifted though because I was addicted to video games. One of my best friends starts lifting and I start seeing him making gains. Girl breaks up with me so I start going to the gym with that friend and then I just fell in love with it. We're all gonna make it brahs

Balding.

Fuaaaark

WIFI BLOCKING

my gymbro

Suddenly Dom's humor was what destroyed my gym intimidation while I wanted to start gym for a long long time. Too bad I can't achieve his physique because that would require to make my legs smaller lol.

I got rejected again.

Also, Cristiano Ronaldo

Myself, i wanted to just be stronger.

>implying you aren't forever small

this

Everywhere I want to be big, yes.

Wanted to motivate my friends, brother and mainly look good for a grill I was going for.

Now I don't actually know, I just do it for some reason.

>he inspires people
like how he inspired soldiers to laugh at his coup d'etat attempt?

Zyzz

Whenever I feel depressed I just tell myself not to be a sad cunt, and whenever I feel like hope is lost I just remember we're all gonna make it.

When I go through bad times, I know Zyzz is watching over me, he wants me to succeed, and so I just ask him to lend me an ounce of his strength to help me get through it. Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't, I think he knows when to have mercy and when I have to become stronger through suffering.

unironically pic related

I think being a sick kunt is just something you should have experienced in your life - as a man.

I have my last job to thank for my 4+ years in the gym. A bunch of guys I worked with started going after work and I was sick of being a chestlet so I joined them.

Believe I am the only one from that group who still consistently lifts.