How come there is /fat/ general, but no skelly thread? This needs to be a thing, cause our struggle is real

How come there is /fat/ general, but no skelly thread? This needs to be a thing, cause our struggle is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnYqvp4gUqQ&start1=165&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w&start2=0&authorName=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just eat more you bitch

Eat more bro

Eating less is a lot easier, it still doesn't prevent fatties from creating multiple threads, whining about their inability to control their urges. I think we deserve at least one thread too.

Or, for /fat/ general

Just eat less you bitch.

Done.

Your struggle is shit. Food is addictive, not eating food is not addictive.

Have you tried eating fucking pizza and McDonald's for a month? I guarantee you'll put on fucking weight. You are autistic/mentally ill

>I lack the self-discipline to put down the fork every now and then.

vs

>I have to eat unimaginably more than I ever have.

>unimaginably

It's more like 500 calories. Just eat a few spoons of peanut butter

Your argument is retarded, both are about discipline, cunt.

What's easier, start smoking (start eating pizza after years of not eating it) or stop smoking (stop eating pizza after years of eating it)?

You are a moron

Shit bait. Abstaining from something is literally baby-tier level of self-discipline. You just pick one thing and stop doing it. If you can't even do that you are worse than a child. Now, to begin do something on a regular basis , e.g start eating more, studying calculus instead of shitposting on Veeky Forums, etc, requires a lot more of self-discipline, rethinking your whole day schedule, abandoning other activities you like and so on.

>I have to exercise as well as watch what and how much I eat nore than I ever have before

Vs

>I have to eat a lot of whatever I want whenever I want

triggered skelly lmao

Retard, kys. Go praise antifa or something retarded somewhere else

Holy fuck you have to rethink your whole schedule just to eat some more? You have to be near brain dead to not figure out how to eat fucking food.

skeletons don't need a thread, but skinnyfats do. They have actually the shit eating discipline as fats

I just forget to eat or don't feel hungry when I'm stressed or feel bad in general

500 calories is simply not even close to enough of an increase for a typical skelly.

>Pizza is as addictive as cigarettes
Now who is the moron.

This.

Trying to dramatically increase your calories is almost as much of a commitment as the workout itself. Cutting calories so much simpler.

Fat people are the worst. Turns out that the attitude of a fatty is no different whether they exercise or not.

Nice argument, fatass.
If i have to eat tremendous amounts of food everyday, i need a lot of time to consume all this food. One meal can take me 40 minutes to finish. If i wanna get big i literally have to spend hours just eating.

Make one then? Include in the OP things like what easy foods are there, how to measure self, some rich piano eat big to big and just post it enough and people will join you.

Putting on weight is harder than losing it.
t.fatty that cut and then had to bulk up heavily for a competition.

>Make one then?
I just kinda did, now we just need to figure out what should be in the first post.

The dietary advice of a true fatty.
>just eat pizza and mcdonalds

Actually gaining useful weight is more complicated than that.

because eating is a biological imperative

following your biological imperatives is not challenging, you're just a pussy and you will never make it because ablooblooobloo eating a spoon of peanut butter over my normal daily intake is so hard

getting down to 10% bodyfat is incomparably more challenging than eating a little more

Some entertainment to counter all these whiny ass skellies
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnYqvp4gUqQ&start1=165&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w&start2=0&authorName=

Tfw looking at the triggered skellies ITT, start liking /fat/ies

What calorie increase do you need to hit? A gas station cinnamon roll is 550 calories. Need more drink a can of soda there's another 170. The two together is already 720 Calories which is a third of a 6'0" persons BMR already in a 5 minute ordeal you can eat on the go. Don't want to eat just total shit? Put cheese on things if you make them at home or butter shit up. Eating a salad? Put 3 or 4 times more dressing on it. It ain't that hard to up your caloric intake on your current meals. I've done both before and losing weight is a helluva lot harder than gaining if your stomach is used to it.

Go LOBAD.
There, struggle resolved.

Liquid calories man
Also carry snacks and try to keep on a clean bulk

>Eating less is a lot easier
No it isn't you retard, why would it be? Your body yelling at you that you're hungry and you have to force back the natural urge to eat. Eating more is like just fucking eat sugary stuff like chocolate and drink cocoa milk like what the fuck are you even on about

I've already described how suppressing urges is the easier thing than forcing yourself to do some activities you don't want to do It's just common sense.

>taking a fatty's advice on diet

Eating a cinnamon roll or two with a couple cans of soda is not sufficient to bulk up. You need food that will actually do something for you.

For breakfast, lunch, and dinner eat either meat/eggs, some source of fat (cheese, oil, cream, nuts, etc), some sort of rice, pasta, bread, etc and a glass of 2% or whole milk.

Have a snack between each meal and before bed. More milk, nuts, bread, whatever.

Eat as much fruit like banana's, blueberries, etc and vegetables like spinach, broccoli, kale, peas, carrots, etc as you can manage on top of the other stuff. Stay away from things with added sugar in them. This is the most basic diet. You are probably not eating enough. Do not be afraid to go overboard. It's not difficult but you have to stay on top of your diet to gain or lose weight.

Damn looks like some pre-diabetic is craving his dopamine rush

>fatties still giving out advice on how to eat

DO NOT just eat more sugary stuff and call it a day. 'Sugary stuff' is the wrong kind of calories.

Eat more MEAT and RICE and BEANS and MILK

It's not common sense, common sense is to just fucking eat calorie rich shit and then just keep fucking chowing down on that shit. >but i get so full yeah suck it up it's baby-tier discipline, you won't die or throw up, like what the fuck is your issue

We're not talking about health, we're talking about leaving skelly mode which is literally just about getting an overload on calories for a month and you're fucking done.

It's not about how it's easy for you, just abstract from food topic, you can't debate that doing something you don't want to is harder than abstaining from doing something you want to do.

Yes I can, I just did you little skelly bitch, now go eat some fucking Nutella on white bread "oh woe is me the skelly you fatties literally just have to stop eating it's so easy" like are you actually this retarded or is this the best bait ever

No you didn't, all you said is HURR IM INSATIABLE OGRE EATING IS EASY, NOT EATING IS NOT! And i say it' the opposite.

I'm not even fat, I'm like skinnyfat at best, but I know how to gain weight, as do you, so just fucking do it, what's the problem? You can gain weight MUCH MUCH MUCH faster than you can LOSE weight and that's a fucking scientific fact. It's also a scientific fact that you literally just have to eat twice as much as you do now to leave skelly mode and you'll likely be done in like a month. You won't be FAT, but you won't be skelly if you just do it for a month. If you're fat and want to lose a significant amount of weight and not become ill in the process it takes a very long time of careful planning and dieting. Gaining weight? Just fucking eat calories and don't stop just because you're not hungry anymore.

I don't have any problem, this isn't even about weight, my point is
>doing something you don't want to is harder than abstaining from doing something you want to do.
How many times i have to say that? Forget about fucking weight.

Imagine being this mad online

RATTLE RATTLE

EAT MORE CATTLE

>eat twice as much as you do now to leave skelly mode and you'll likely be done in like a month
That's bullshit though, you can't gain shit in a month. You wouldn't be able to gain 10kg in a month, and if you somehow managed to do it, you will still be a skelly, just with a big fucking belly.

I know what your point is but it's just plain fucking wrong on multiple levels of analysis. You can't just make a broad statement like that and act like it's true because it SOUNDS good. Because it's obviously not true. How about you address some of the points I made, like how it's a scientific fact that the average person can gain weight faster than they can lose weight without risking malnutrition? I would like you to address that and stop repeating your little mantra that you felt like it sounded right but didn't actually try to analyze before you spewed it.

No my nigga, YOU are bullshit. A kilogram is roughly equivalent to 7,000 kcal which means that if your TDEE is 2,000 kcal, to gain on average a kilogram per day you need to eat 9,000 kcal per day. A month has about 30 days, so that's 7,000 / 30 = 233 kcal of SURPLUS every day on average and you will have gained 1 kilogram. That means if you eat a surplus of 2,330 kcal per day in a mont, you will have gained 10 kg of bodyweight. You got BTFO and you can thank me later for educating your sorry ass.

Would you fucks stop fighting
Yes we both struggle to make it

> it's a scientific fact that the average person can gain weight faster than they can lose weight without risking malnutrition?
Or you've just pulled that out of your ass? Gaining the weight is not the cure of the skelly mode though, all you weight will be just useless fat in you belly. Gaining the weight in right places will take much much longer time.

>watch me shift the goalposts right here because i cant really argue my point anymore because i know its wrong
Bitch we're not talking about whether or not it will be useless fat, we're talking about whether or not you can leave skelly mode which you most definitely can and you know this if you know the first thing about how fat distribution works.

Same. I have class/work literally all day long until either 5 or 8 at night with hardly any breaks. When I do have breaks I either don't feel like eating or I can't take them because of work.

>we're talking about whether or not you can leave skelly mode
No we don't, where did i ever said you can't? We was arguing about what is harder, losing weight or gaining it, do you even pay attention?

Used to be a skelly;
Now I'm a normie with a healthy belly!

How?
>Sleep more (and stick to a sleeping schedule)
>Pastry snacks to fill your stomach before launch
>Regular launch
>Never skip dinner
>Squat to poo
>Wash your asshole instead of wiping
>Add more beef to your diet

>Some retard feeder-wannabe ranting about eating a lot is difficult.
It's a lot easier to be on a gainer diet than cutting. (In my experience.)
You just need a couple of minutes of willpower each day to eat your meals and be done, but a few minutes lapse in willpower over the day will ruin your diet.

>eating more costs money

>eating less is free

Nice

Really it’s just will power
You can distract yourself from not eat but if you normally don’t eat a lot you have to make a conscious effort to eat and make food

How about you're both niggerfags and no one gives a shit about you? You sound like little 5 year-olds.

lol imagine being fat
the absolute state

you too

>One meal can take me 40 minutes to finish
Lmao, you're a failure at life.

>Squat to poo
>Wash your asshole instead of wiping
Wtf has this got to do with gaining weight?

Then make one you dumbass peace of shit

I don't understand.

I've been cutting and holding back my urges just to eat more for months now. Not just shitty food just more in general. Yet skelly fags cry that it'S too hard or too expensive

You tell me that one extra cup of rice here and there will ruin you?

FFS how about you stop being a neet fucking retard. I could bulk easily , EASILY, under 80$ worth of food every week. If you can't afford 80$ of food every week how about you cut your cellphone plan

Fucking retards

>Eat more MEAT and MILK

If you want CANCER and CHD

I wish Rona would've eaten me alive

Fuck, wrong thread.

5x20 fork put in hands DYELs

This argument will never be solved. Fatasses are low IQ retards and incapable of understanding that eating thousands of calories every few minutes isn't actually enjoyable to most people. They can't imagine not enjoying binge eating, so they assume everyone else is also as retarded as they are and thus eating 5 large pizzas and 4 liters of soda in one sitting is easy and fun for everyone else.

Calm down fatty, all that typing might actually make you lose weight for once

>t. fatass

Just finished full plate of pelmeni, doubled my usual portion. Easiest meal of my life (watching Mat Stonie videos while eating helps a lot for some reason). Gonna get some milk, snacks and nutella in the supermarket. Im gonna make it lads.

>squat to poo
What
>wash your asshole instead of wiping
Wot

I think those 2 things don't correlate

You entitled little fucks. Skelly is objectively the easiest possible starting point. Assuming you were eating at maintenance all you need to do is up your kcal by 500 and get 100-150g of protons a day. How the fuck is this hard at all to you stupid fucks?

Much better than starting as skinnyfat/fat since anyone can increase their diet by 500-1000kcal with no effort whatsoever.

> but muh 1500->4000kcal transition
Why the fuck would you go for a dirty bulk retard? You're already lean as fuck, all you need is some muscle to look good, sure it will take more time with a lean bulk but you won't even need to cycle bulking/cutting so in the end you're better off.

these are both original funny replies

>struggle is real
OH NO I HAVE TO EAT MORE MY LIFE SUCKS

Do mods start the generals or can anyone create them

>Pelmeni
That's what I'm talking about

Consistently eating 500-1000 cals more than your maintenance needs per day is exactly as hard as consistently eating 500-1000 cals less than your maintenance per day, no more and no less.

The reason some people get fat isn't because eating too much is easy or enjoyable, it's because being very full is draining and numbs the mind, and certain flavors in the process of eating have a similar impact, and people learn to conflate that physiological response with enjoyment because they need it.

Similarly, and perhaps more obviously, the reason some people starve themselves (like really starve themselves, not just keeping themselves as thin as people are here) certainly isn't because undereating is easy or enjoyable, but rather because they need to feel "clean" and/or in control of something.

In fact although the eating behaviours and mentalities of extremely thin people and those of very fat people are polar opposites, as are what positive feelings they use these behaviors to pursue, the negative feelings that drive them to pursue these positive feelings in these unhealthy ways are usually the same. So, if this general becomes a thing, I think it should be a sister general to /fat/, not a rival general.

t. 96lbs, going to a support group with groupmates of diverse body sizes, and seen some shit

Anyone can. Lurk more tho

Been here 4 years still a newfag I know but figured now’s my chance to ask

I think your views may be skewed by the outlandish nature of your personal experiences. Most people, fat or otherwise, aren't mentally ill like you and your friends. People usually do get fat because it's easy, although for some it's to cope instead.

Why do you have to be so mean?

i find it pretty difficult to eat clean and bulk at the same time

the very fact that 30%+ of the American population is overweight and probably less than 5% is underweight (and I'm being very generous there) demonstrates real fucking clearly that eating at an energy surplus is easier than eating at an energy deficit

it's almost like the human body was designed to survive famine and views a hypercaloric state as desirable (dispensing dopamine when calorically dense foods are eaten) and hypocaloric state as undesirable

Think that if you want. But deep down you know, the kind of crazy I'm going through, there's a little bit of in all of us. Self-directed fat hate is baked into our culture. It's packed subliminally into almost all media. In everyone, either that hate is driving them away and making them hide in higher and higher extremes of gluttony to take away the pain, or it's driving them forward, fueling them with desire to tear away every hideous layer of themselves until there's nothing left -- or, as is the case with most people, supposedly """"mentally healthy"""" people, it's just gibbering mindlessly in the background, in their subconscious, giving them a little bit of both every day without them really knowing, leaving them skinny-fat merely from wandering aimlessly through the space of prospective dietary habits and emotional charges thereof, and forever wondering why no matter what they do, they still feel implacably inadequate.

Maybe weight isn't always a product of these distant thoughts, but is it really so hard to imagine? It's a narrow ledge. First ten pounds or so in one direction or the other and you already start feeling unable to stop -- you've already subconsciously locked yourself out from the possibility of going back -- you've already started telling yourself "this is what I am now, and people who are THIS, are too large or small, too weak or strong, too WHATEVER, to ever be THAT instead." Maybe you start putting in an effort to change, but messages that change is impossible are all around. Skinny people are skinny. Fat people are fat. It's a drum society can't seem to stop beating. Cruel reminders everywhere you go, in the form of linguistic subtleties, artistic choices, design of clothing, even the behaviors of people themselves, who have internalized it all. Under such circumstances, is it any wonder that even people who are only moderately skinny feel "wrong" eating more, and even people who are only chubby can't seem to put down the fork?

But eating at a surplus when you're already at a healthy weight is still physiologically destructive. You get gas, you feel sick, you feel like a pig, you lose energy, it becomes more difficult to think clearly, your heart has to work harder, et cetera. Just because it gives a dopamine reward doesn't actually mean it's easy or fun. Do you think drug addicts are having fun in life? Do you think it's easy to be a lab rat? I do agree that the dopamine makes the difference in prevalence but eating too much is still not easy.

Obviously I don't speak from personal experience but I do have secondhand experience with it through my groupmates. The moments we've had together are real. You can't tell me the feelings they expressed were just an excuse to keep eating. You can't tell me the pain I saw in them was something that could be faked. You can't tell me they were just having an exaggerated reaction to their feelings out of stupidity, or ignorance, or mental weakness. Being fat fucking hurts. It hurts just as much as this.

I'm not even saying they didn't do this to themselves, or that they can't change or shouldn't change. It's absolutely ultimately their own fault they made the choices they did, and they should try to become healthier. Same thing with me. I'm just saying we could all use a little more compassion.

Actually, I've seen more rude fat fucks being mean to us here than skellies ratting them out about it. So, uh, fatties, I love you, you're gonna make it, but honestly shut the fuck up you pricks.

I hope all the triggered fatties with their get fat advice don't make it. Just remembered why i love /fph/ so much.
What helped me get out of skelly mode is working out hard. It really opened up my appetite. Being consistent about meals and not skipping any, even if not hungry force yourself to eat as much as you can, and snacks after dinner since there is usually quite a gap between dinner and when i go to sleep.

Do us all a favor and just let the eating disorder take you. You can reunite with your precious fatties in hell.

Wow, that's really unkind.

I hope you never have to deal with this kind of thing in the same capacity as us. You seem like you'd be too egotistical and emotionally stunted to make it through.

Asshole.