Veeky Forums quick question. Do I have body dysmorphia, or so I actually look fat / bloated in the attached pic?

Veeky Forums quick question. Do I have body dysmorphia, or so I actually look fat / bloated in the attached pic?

I want to post to my social media, but scared I will be ridiculed.

u look fat as fuck

do a 15 lb cut and you'll be okay

Bigger arms and you'll feel more proportional

>but scared I will be ridiculed.
You are right

Damn, alright. Glad I asked.

The lighting in this picture isn't very flattering (coupled with the fact that I don't exactly train arms)

I think you look good but you could do more arms

>I don't exactly train arms
no shit

i dont know about that 15 pounds is a lot

>the fact that I don't exactly train arms)

dumb. equivalent to a guy who only trains arms

>coupled with the fact that I don't exactly train arms
we can tell

holy shit bro you're Ralphie May fat. stop eating asap

Yea, I'm realizing that I took the "don't isolate arms!!" Meme from the early 2000's a little too literally. Been working on them a lot (along with my core, as well).

Live and learn I suppose ... at least I have somewhat decent mass on the major muscle groups

Wow yeah you look like absolute shit dude, keep your shirt on in your pics man that's embarrassing. You need to go on a major cut to look presentable to the public.

Op your physique rocks. Stop posting and enjoy your life.

Don't listen to this dickhead's lies OP, he's trying to embarrass you in front of your social media friends. Please don't post your disgusting body until you've gone on a cut.

People are fucking with you. Your arms are good. They would look stupid being bigger.

We'll I'm totally mindfucked. I personally hate the way I look these days, so I don't know what to believe. I'm a total headcase in the event you couldn't tell already.

I'm just going to stay in my cocoon and keep working out

OP I hope you're trolling, your physique is fucking fantastic. It's easily close to chad-tier. If you're not trolling, then do NOT listen to these trolls feeding you bullshit.

nah you look fine

could use a bit more side and rear delts tho op try to train those more

You look great

Thanks, I'm honestly not trolling or looking for attention on any level, but I've realized I've lost all objectivity in analyzing my own progress / current body.

I wish I knew what happened during my childhood that I'm so fucked in the head

>hex bar deadlift

Dude, seriously. You have a great physique. You're being trolled out the ass. There is nothing wrong with your arms or your bf%.

Body dismorphia sucks. But don't come to Veeky Forums for advice. You'll just get shit on by guys that look way worse than you.

60kg hexbar deadlift

You look fine for normie standards but shit by Veeky Forums stabdards

Your physique is great. Body dismorphia is a bitch. I look small to myself in the mirror but my pals say I look fine

>arched back deadlift
TAKE ME DOWN TO THE NATTY SNAP CITY
WHERE THE GAINS ARE GONE AND THE GIRLS HAVE PITY

I have been in the trap you are in. It fucking sucks. Trying to work out to look good doesn't get you anywhere. Think about it. All the worrying is for what payoff? Thinking that people are impressed with how you look on social media? I don't mean to be condescending, I just really recommend that you try to improve yourself for you and not for the approval of others.

maybe after 5 or 6 more years of 7 days a week in the gym you would have the proper physique to post on social media

>looking for attention on any level

You look good, but the picture is shit. The horizon is on a 45 degree angle and it looks like the lense is covered in dirt and/or the photo is taken by a garbage camera. The image is straight out of a 15 year olds myspace page 10+ years ago. But to clarify, your body looks good, don't fall for the body dismorphia meme

I mean are you posting it to show off or posting it just as like some rando picture

If you're trying to show off try to make it look like you're not trying to until you get to be a significantly big guy

Thanks everyone I really appreciate all the kind words and motivation.

Going to keep my head down and continue to work hard. Genuinely, thank you.

You literally look good in the eyes of normies.