TINDER HOES

Why is every girl I message on tindr a fucking air head? None of them know how to hold a decent conversation. Is IRL the only place to find a decent woman?

>decent women on tinder
Are you expecting to find the mother of your child on a hookup app?

they expect you to hold the conversation because in their eyes, you're barely good looking enough to be right swiped so she obviously isnt gonna put in the effort to talk to you when she has literally hundreds of other guys who are probably better looking/more likely to keep the conversation going just by themselves.

girls are like kids sometimes

because it's tinder moron, be charismatic and hit on girls in the open world like a normal degenerate

>TINDER

There is your problem right there.
Tinder is for airheaded Hoes

Use your friends for contacts. I know it sounds weird, but just ask your friends if they know any any nice single women.
A guy at work said, "yeah he knew a nice girl", we then went on a double date (him and his wife, me and the new girl). Less than two years later I married that girl.

Hi roastie. When’s the labia tuck surgery? You looking forward getting that thing all tucked in again?

Intelligent ladies are not fucking retarded enough to go on Tinder to sell their bodies to get fucked by STD ridden dicks.

Tinder infested with women with STDS?

I just got on tinder 2 days ago. what I don't understand is why so many people put out shitty pictures. like low res, grainy shit, or photos where you only see 1/3 of the face.

You do realize that girls a designed to be emotional and men are logical? Proven by psychology that in these days rephrase it as "better at different things".
If you meet a smart girl, there is a 90% chance she's just acting.

Truth

Pretty much this.

There are better looking guys and she's poorly attempting to fain interest in your messages out of kindness.

Because if they knew how to hold a conversation they wouldn't need an app to get guys. If anybody knew how to hold a conversation anymore that app wouldn't exist.

your question vs your picture is hilarious.

You: "why are girls air heads?"

Gril in pic:
>oh, no, not another stupid picture with a gun.
>ok, but I'm not going to another field, you can just take it by the pool
>no, I'm not going to wear a bikini this time, just take it.
>are you pleasuring yourself to my picture or the picture of the gun?
>every.fucking.guy on tindr has some fucked-up fetish. Is IRL the only place to find a decent man?
>at least this is better than the Veeky Forums faggot who kept trying to get me to drink milk and do squats.

Yes!

And for that reason, OP, the answer to your question is also, "yes." By default, if she is on Tindr at all, she isn't a decent woman. Derp.

This. Meeting girls through friends is the gold standard.

Tinder is full of ghosting and casual conversations and sex. It's nothing more.

I can't tell if they're disinterested or just fucking boring. Every now and then a 6/10 will send me a "hey." I talk about whatever with them and they only ever use one word responses. If they wanna talk they should use more than Lol and emojis. fuckogni afugjfsogdhlf[;gj'h
j

>girls are like kids sometimes
>sometimes
wew

Example of a typical girl on tinder (1/2)

It's not just tinder. It's real life as well. I've been approaching girls and trying to strike up conversation most of them just spill spaghetti everywhere and have no idea how to converse.

When I do find a girl that I have good chemistry with i find it hard to know if she is interested or just being nice

(2/2)

>would love you to have a car for maccas runs

what if i told you girls on tinder are not looking for a great conversation

she sounds nice t b h, what are you complaining about

>works at kfc
>maccas run
lord please end our suffering

She seems way better than most I come across
>looking for some fun ;)
>not looking for hookups, but need a sugga daddy
>i'm fun and adventurous and love to travel
It sucks being ugly and not even being able to match 5/10s. at least i'm Veeky Forums r-right?

>a hint of nz
A hint of Maori? Looks pakeha as fuck to me

All the time. idiot.

she sounds nice but she simply wants a slave with a car.

Don't fall for the pussy-jew

Wasn't that bad until the nigger music anthemn.

you kidding?

>wanting someone genuine
roastie immediately detected

>study architecture next year
how's she suppose to bare my children if she's off wasting her time on a degree she'll never use.
She'd probably expect me to pay off her uni debt too

>would love you to have a car for maccas runs
"buy and deliver me food when I want, k thanks bye"

>Nigvana