7 weeks ago I woke up and decided I wanted to stop being a fat ass. Found Rippetoe's from you guys. It's amazing

7 weeks ago I woke up and decided I wanted to stop being a fat ass. Found Rippetoe's from you guys. It's amazing.

I'm 5'11 and Started at 220, now I'm 224.

The elliptical machine is the most addicting thing I've ever done in my life.

Pic 1/2/3 = Day1/Week3/Week7

what

New phone cover. Nice!

looking good my man! clearly you're doing something right bro! tell you what, please make sure you stay around and give some inspiration to the rest of the guys here... they sure could use it!

gains city!

>ywn be the perfect numale

why live lads

Natty brosplit I presume

>be fat
>lose only 4 lbs over 7 weeks
have you considered not eating ever again

>lose
umm sweaty..

>lose

> lose

Are you retarded?

Thank you. It's the progress that's keeping me going. At first it was the thought of the end game in my head.

Confidence has increased in me, and I'm thinking I'm getting slightly more female attention at work.

Anyways guys. Being 220 lbs and going to the gym for the 1st time is kind of scary. And then looking like a bitch using hardly 1/3rd your body weight. But I wrote everything down at first to keep track now it's easily in my head.

I'm new so correct me if im wrong but I'm assuming "gains" are how much weight increase i've gained since I started lifting. But I subbed Pendilay Rows for power cleans(I'm working on form)

Squat 85 >>> 125

bench 95 >>> 135

deadl 145 >>> 195

SMP 45 >> 65

Pen Row 65 >> 90

last note. I started taking a progress picture of myself every week to keep myself motivated. after a year I want to make a video just to compile it and hopefully inspire people as much as it is keeping me motivated to see my body transform

you're autistic. But No I've actually gained 4 pounds in 7 weeks. I'm not worried about the weight loss. I want to get fucking jacked bro

also , all reps in Rippetoes are 3 sets of 5

yes
t. retarded

>be fat
>do SS
>get fatter

Checks out.

Fucking retard , you should cut first dumbass
KYS

You shouldn't have shaved the stache

Genuine question here for some of you fitizens. What is it about SS that causes weight gain, and is it unique to the program? I was losing weight before I started it, and once I did, despite eating the same calories, I started stalling and even gaining weight.

nothing about SS causes weight gain

if you are a sedentary numale, lifting weights will cause a rapid increase in glycogen in the first few weeks that will make your scale weight jump up a little bit
absolutely sickening progression keep us posted

>wants to get in better shape
>goes from 220 to 224
>seems happy about it

Huh?

Rippetoe advocates against cutting.
He wants lifters to be kind of fat

Rippetoe says it's easier and much quicker to build muscle first and then cut the fat, rather than cut and then build muscle. Not a huge Rip fan but I think he's correct.

is this a /bait/ thread? If not, OP, whatever you're doing is not working. Seriously.. wtf.

Do you live in Sweden?