LMG

Let Myself Go

Show me your best examples.
This shirt used to be my favourite shirt, when I was in my prime I picked up every time I wore it, without fail.
Here's what I look like today in that shirt.

I'm ready to change.

no one cares
read the sticky and stop blogposting, fatty

nice hourglass figure. tits aren't bad, a little small though

That sticky was something I lived by long before finding this site. You deal with it, suck my blog post. Yeah, suck it.

>That sticky was something I lived by long before finding this site
then you wouldn't be chubby and have bitch tits

I've been an alcoholic for 3 years. But insult me, embarrass me, make me feel like shit.

I need to start again. Tell me how fucking low I've sunk

shit thread go away
do it yourself
sage

You look like shit, fat faggit. Haha how big is your dick? Just show.it faggot haha

this is not the place for your degradation fetish

You are a good guy, keep it up. Don't listen to these bigots and learn to love your body and yourself :3

Not a fetish unfortunately. I haven't been on this board for almost 3 years. I was looking for clean shirts and came across this old one in a drawer and it was like a rush of reality. Dunno why but first thought was 'post it on/fit/'.

Alcoholic here as well, clean for 3 days now. Man fuck alcohol, I hate the mental battles I have with myself when it's close to beer store closing time and I'm thinking about buying some

I'm done. I haven't been without spirits for more than 4 days for probably 3 years/
I can't do it anymore. I'm so fucking tired

disgusting body
disgusting thread

so quit drinking faggot. I was one too and just passed a year sober. Put the bottle down you weak willed cunt.

When you were in your heaviest phase would you consider "quit drinking" to be solid advice?

If your answer is yes I'm confident you're lying

I'm no Mac, I never denied I'm fat. Check filename in OP.

To be fair mate I really don't understand how people develop an addiction to alcohol. I've been drinking heavily for 2-3 years straight back then but then one day I just decided to drop it I didn't notice any differences. How hard did you drink? I was mostly going for about half a vodka a day.

Bottle of Wild Turkey a day. Bit more on weekends.

Sounds like you need some body positivity! I think you look great user! You should learn to love your body, not hate it and punish it! :3

No. I look like shit and I'm not in the habit of seeing mediocrity and calling it great.
I need to stop drinking and eating takeout.

Post your dick, you dumb faggot.
Haha that'd be so funny

I'll bet ur dick is tiny and that's why u won't show it.

>Microdick detected

What's ur fucking problem, man? Why be such a tease? You obviously started this thread for attention so just show ur fucking dick already,

You're weird. This thread is about self improvement. Fuck off

If your body tells you to do something, do it. It knows what's best for it. Empty that bottle. So what if you don't look like a fitness model - that's just not you. And that's okay

Are u one of those gays I keep hearing about

Don't fucking tell me what the thread is about. I tell you what the thread is about. You're such a dumb fuck. Teasing everyone but acting like you're awesome. You're honestly a dumb idiot. Fucking watch out if I see you.
Acting so fucking special so what if I like dicks on fat men? Honestly not even gay cause I just compare size. You're clearly gay though. Being a fucking fuck. You're not better then anyone. Bet I can bench more than you faggot. You'd probably try fuck me cuz ur so gay. Dumb fuck. Seriously man you need to fuckibg get ur shit together. Dumb faggot I'd fuck you up if I knew u would be the lesson you need.
How big is ur dik? Bet it's small haha just post it

I've drank everything I have. Today is the first day. I'm sick of being weak and fat

No

Fuck off