Vegan General

Meatcucks not allowed. Vegetarians will be tolerated as long as they don't push their morally bankrupt diet.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/11/italian-baby-fed-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-malnutrition/?utm_term=.ada41fd6a75d
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go back to your worthless feminine lifestlye you communist shill

If I don't care for niggers and speak, why would I care for even lesser animals?

Friendly reminder that this is a falseflagging meat eater looking to spark a bait thread and not a vegan. We are not this unhinged. Everyone below this post has been trolled. Peace.

is the cake vegan approved?

You do realize that YOU'RE the cuck, right?
You literally sit around idle, watching us slaughter and eat animals, all while you do absolutely NOTHING. You sit there and jack off your tiny malformed pecker with tears in your eyes while we devour the animals that wouldn't exist if they weren't food in the first place.

You are the biggest cucks on the planet.

Reminder that liberals are not communists, no matter how many Che t-shirts they own

>getting this triggered because someone called you a cuck

This is a how you spot a legit cuck.

can't be cucked if you never have gf
stupid faggot

>anime poster calling anyone else a cuck

Thank you for opening this thread.

Our fight shall not end until all meatcucks will be convinced or executed.

omg...

>newton discover calculus
I thought he discovered Figs

I have no words.

>or executed
But that would be a waste of meat. Plus, if you're against killing animals, then you're against killing animals. There's no difference between two legged and four legged, right?

Is wrong to get hard looking at food. I mean the pot roast looks like a roastie vag anyway, so it’s the same thing r-right?

>inb4 meat is murder

Shouldn't this be on Veeky Forums?

>stop reminding me of my immoral decisions!!!

Fucking meatcucks

Humans aren't animals. I am pro-choice because I believe the environment will do better with as little as possible humans.

I would gladly castrate 99% of all men just to save a single cow from the diary industry.

But then, who'd fuck the cows? Think about it.

The cows don't artificial insemination (read: rape). They can produce offspring by themselves.

>implying animals don’t reproduce by rape

You’re dumb

>natural sex is rape

The intelligence of meatcucks, everyone.

>natural rape isn’t rape

Did you ask the female cow if she consented when the bull walked up and mounted her?

I'm pretty sure that veganism is literally a disease, like those diseases that mice get that makes them easy prey to cats. Also, I don't mind this proposal, how about this, I'll buy and save one animal per vegan who kills themselves, how about that? You up for that, faggot?

>humans aren't animals

Do you have any proof to back this up? Because you are wrong scientifically and catigoritcally. Or is it just a "feeling" you have?

No, I was talking about the men fucking the cows.

Don't you meatcucks realize that your diet is literally killing millions of people every single year. Your lifestyle is responsible for the hunger and poverty in the third world. You are worse murderers than Stalin and Mao combined.

Some me this proof that meatcucks are as smart and valuable as a cow. For me they are worth less than the vegan shit I take every morning.

I only kill the violent cows.

Cool. You’re a false flag vegan looking to make all vegans look like sadistic idiots

Believe it or not. Many vegans develop anger as they show more and more proof to meatcucks to stop raping and killing innocent animals and they still won't listen. Talking didn't cause the French Revolution. We need to enforce our demands with violence if meatcucks won't start to understand.

No. They develop anger in realizing their “lifestyle” is a meme and for every hour they spending larping is an hour lost forever.

You’re fooling no one. I don’t care for vegans, but I’m not gonna let anyone think that you’re not just a fence sitter looking to shit up this board or any other board

>Some me this proof that meatcucks are as smart and valuable as a cow. For me they are worth less than the vegan shit I take every morning.

I don't eat cows or meat. Respond to my query though. How would making humans different from animals make people eat animals less?

Avocado Chicken Repice:

>Freshly murdered chicken.
>With Sharp knife remove breast from bone.
>Season with cayenne pepper and black pepper.
>roast 450 degrees for 20 Minutes.
>in bowl mix chopped red onion, diced avocado, and 1/4 cup lime juice.
>remove chicken MEAT from oven.
>top with mix
>eat and enjoy while laughing at cucks who only eat tofu like little bitches.

Please tell me how it is a meme. Vegans have the highest IQ, the lowest obesity rate, live the longest lives and are generally the happiest people. How can your rotten corpses compete with this advantags?

Laugh about it now, but you sure will see the beginn of a vegan revolution within your lifetime. When the third world will start to stand up and force the decadent meatcucks to give up their diets, you will be the first to hang.

This meme will be dead in a decade.

Also if you're a vegan stop being a prick because your recruitment strategy is garbage and veganism actually pisses me off now because of the reactions vegans have to the rest of the world.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/11/italian-baby-fed-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-malnutrition/?utm_term=.ada41fd6a75d

>Vegans have the highest IQ, the lowest obesity rate, live the longest lives and are generally the happiest people.
Citation?

>highest IQ
>misspells "advantages"

3 pounds beef chuck, trimmed of visible fat and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
1/3 cup tomato paste
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Coarse salt and ground pepper
1 pound medium onions (about 2), cut into 1-inch chunks.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a Dutch oven (5-quart) with a tight-fitting lid, combine beef, tomato paste, vinegar, and flour; season with salt and pepper.

Look sthe meatcucks desperate for attention and validation. Why not kill your dog for a quick meal?

What’s that? You value the life of your dog? Well cows value their lives too. Maybe we should kill you and feed wild animals with your body. That way you see exactly the kind of murder you do.

I swear if I ever, EVER see someone eat meat near me, I’ll slap the food form them and make them pay for their sins against nature.

I raise your shitty propaganda story with this scientific study

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

Are you fucking meatcuck really denying that vegans have lower obesity rates than you fat fucks?

Topkek

Enjoy having your face pushed in for wasting someone’s meal, you fascist.

Kek

>implying you would even be able to raise your 600lbs arm without getting a heart attack

LMAO @ meatcucks

Sctuallly, meatcucks are the fascists. They enforce their rule over animals against their will and desires for a life free of pain. Vegans are the Antifa to your disgusting lifestyle. Don’t ever come near me or my brothers and sisters or you’ll regret more than the heart attack you’ll have at 45, meatcuck.

This, xister. We vegans will cleanse the world of these meatcucks.

Do you think if broccoli screamed, we would still eat it? I think we would...if it screamed all the time...for no good reason.

>leftists arguing over who the fascist is
Classic

>muh hypotheticals

Broccoli doesn’t scream. Animals do.

But broccoli doesn't scream. It's just another of these divide and conquer """arguments""" meatcucks provide to justify their immoral behaviour.

How to kill a cow:

1. Make careful preparations for doing the slaughtering process. This will help you remain calm and make sure you make the euthanization process as quick and painless as possible. You will get a strong surge of adrenaline and emotional stress when the animal is killed, but make sure you learn to direct these feelings into doing the job right instead of letting them get the best of you and botching the job.

2. Make sure the animal you are going to slaughter is of the right age to butcher. This is especially true with a steer or heifer that you have raised for beef. If you are or have finished a young animal on grain, aim to butcher when they are around 15 to even 18 months old. Some people prefer to butcher their cattle between 10 and 15 months of age. If they are finished on pasture, the best age to butcher is between 24 and 30 months of age.

3. Make sure you are slaughtering at the right time of year, or even day. Try to avoid slaughtering and butchering cattle, or any other animals, during fly season, which is typically between May and October in most countries except Australia. For some areas, you can butcher anytime between October and May, especially the areas that don't get much or any snow and temperatures remain 40 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius) during the day.

4. Load the gun and make sure the knife you have with you is razor sharp. Your gun of choice should be capable of at least 300 ft/lb of muzzle velocity (according to the AVMA) for yearlings or cows, or over 1000 ft/lb for bulls and adult cows (CVMA recommends the latter for all adult cattle). Use solid-point bullets. See How to Humanely Euthanize a Cow for more information on proper gunshot euthanasia procedures.

5. Make the shot. There are two areas that you can aim for in making a quick and painless kill to the bovine: At an invisible X just above the eyes, or at the back of the head where the spinal cord and the medulla oblongata.

It's a retelling of a Jack Handey joke, if you can read and comprehend humor. That shouldn't be hard, because vegans are "generally the happiest people", right?

>humor of meatcucks

It's seems like meat causes even more brain damages than we suggested.

BEEF JERKY
4 pounds lean beef, sliced into 1/4" strips
1/2 tsp hickory or mesquite smoke flavoring
1/4 cup soy or teriyaki sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp cracked black pepper
pinch of cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons molasses or brown sugar (optional)
1/2 cup barbecue sauce or ketchup
Choose lean beef only, as fat goes rancid when making jerky. Remove all fat from meat.
Beef top round, flank steak and rump work well. To make jerky that isn't hard to chew, slice across the grain no more than 1/4" thick and don't overdry it. If you freeze meat for a short time, not until it is frozen solid, but just until ice crystals form and meat can still be pierced easily with the point of a knife, then it will be easier to slice thinly. You can also use an electric slicer (Rival or Chef's Choice make home type slicers if you'll be making a lot of jerky).

Combine ingredients and marinate meat in a ziploc bag in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours, stirring occasionally. Be sure marinade gets between the slices and covers the meat.

Here's an old joke: "How do you find a vegan at a party? Don't worry, they'll find you."

Monkey brain soup is actually tasty and full of nutrients.

Here's a joke for you: "How do you find a meatcuck? Don't worry, he'll shit up the planet by killing billions of animals to satisfy his needless urges for rotten corpses and forces you to clean it all up."

KILL ALL MEATKEKS
I
L
L

This is what the average american vegetarian looks like: youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY

There's that general happiness I've heard so much about.

Fuck you, I'm a vegan and a Hitler supporter. Piss off.

Vegetarians aren't better than meatcucks.

>well killing animals is wrong but I have no problems with them being raped for my own pleasure

KILL ALL VEGETARIANS
I
L
L

i don't understand how can people live a lifestyle with that much labels and restrainment on his life, is all that just to feel included on a group? why label yourself straight edge because you don't do drugs? just don't do it and move on... vegans are the same, they can't just don't eat meat and live their life, they need to tell everyone that their lifestyle is right and the rest is wrong, i can totally understand that you rather eat vegetables than meat because of health or moral values, but i can't understand why you need to tell everyone that you do that and waste your time convincing people that "you're right and everyone else in the world is wrong"

Topkek you mad bro?

why are vegans always this mad ?

They're the "jihadists" of the dietary World.

There are many forms of extremism. It can be right wing extremism, muslim extremism, Christian extremism, left wing extremism or even environmental extremism, they all have the "I am the ONLY ONE who knows the truth and is right and therefore you HAVE to follow me" message.

Low T. See their lifestyle and shit tier diet of carrots leads to low T production and higher yields of estrogen. Their bodies (male bodies) start to “ovulate” but they don’t have a uterus.... however.... the hormonal imbalances lead to swift mood changes (just like a woman). Plus they only pussy they get is from stank hippy girls that haven’t shaved since high school and literally smell like rotten tuna.

You’d be mad too bruh.

I'm beginning to wonder if vegans actually visit this board, or if it's just two groups of trolls trying to troll each other.

Oh no they’re here. Don’t forget MILLIONS of people visit this site daily. There are vegans here pushing their diet.

MEATKEKS FUCK OFF MY VEGAN GENERAL.

I am not really a smart dude but I guess this sounds pretty logical and scientific. I am feeling kinda bad for vegans now, I also got a vegan friend how can I get him out of this negative cycle ? should I try and sneak some meat into his food so his test rises again ?

That would be a start. Or find a regular decent looking girl to mock him for being cuckish. That’ll snap him out of it.

fuck vegans. limp-wristed faggots

>how can I get him out of this negative cycle?
No, no, they're "generally the happiest people"

Hate to leave this riveting discussion, but I must cook now.

Sage grows in every field,
A formality, since everyone is trolling.
I myself am a meme, and will call myself 'this one'.
I will use broken english to get to the point.

This one know ONLY ONE vegan this one can stand.

This vegan, vegan because thermodynamics. This vegan not hippo-crit. This vegan physics professor. This vegan ride bike EVERYWHERE. This vegan use SOLAR OVEN MADE BY THIS VEGAN. This vegan most impressive vegan!

Other vegan vain. Other vegan proud to be vegan. Other vegan stand college hand fliers of butchery.

This one not impressed by any other vegan.

If you true vegan, you no speak cruelty. Cruelty happen whether vegan or not. Vegan movement taken over by whine movement and bowel movement.

Truth is, NATURE CRUEL. If disagree this one suggest realize big kitty chomp neck baby gazelle guilt mother for meat.

Even if we all stop eat meat cruelty happen because thermodynamics.

All trolling aside, the only way to end cruelty is to end the SCARCITY that results from the SIMPLE fact that ENTROPY - the DISORDER or CHAOS IS ALWAYS INCREASING.

Biological life exists to maintain order despite this fact.

This is the simple opinion of some fool on the internet, but biological life is not some fancy shit about cells but whatever exists to maintain order and reproduce. Two behaviors that are exhibited even by virii and prions that in this one' opinion makes them living things.

Cancer is alive. Bacteria are obviously alive.

If all you care about is life, why dont you get cancer and let it survive in you?

Because you troll
Because you soapbox
Because you cant draw any lines with such an extremist view.

Remember to drink your milk and enjoy your milk products!

I thought milk was not vegan because there was like meat or sth in it ?

It’s not vegan. I’m reminding normal people to get their dairy in. Vegans drink some shit like... I don’t even know.

But humans aren't meant to drink milk. Why else do 2 out of 3 have problems digesting it?

subhumanz

They drink water. I know, holy shit. They have to drink Cola™ and eat at McDonalds™ to try the new Szechuan Sauce of Rick and Morty™ and be as smart as the rest of the population.

reminder that milk is subverted propaganda that stretches back to the 1920s era. Has caused more harm than help and currently so surplussed most of it is thrown out.
The whitewater that is sold on stores is no different than fortified fruit juice.

You can drink water ? Which Brand should I buy ?

>Why else do 2 out of 3 have problems digesting it?

Because they aren't white.

Being white does not mean that you're better than PoC.

Have you guys tried Soylent Green? It's delish. I think it's all natural.

>Being white does not mean that you're better than PoC.

Obviously not in every case, but most likely I am.

It does, but who the fuck even brought that up you paranoid cunt?

Sage fields formalities
Humans born with 'lactose-breakdown use-sugar-in-milk' gene. When babby stop drink mommy boobjuice body stop get lactose stop bother making lactosebreakdownusesugarinmilk protein.

European nations developed cattle ranching and dairy production at such a stage they appear to retain lactosebreakdownusesugarinmilk protein production whole life.

Maybe it evolution and speciation
Maybe europe full of cheese and dairy.

This one stupid so this one not sure.
This one say no judge, just fact.
This one read conclusions from fact based on bias all the time when conclusion cannot be made.

This one think very soon bionerds make gene treatment to stop fart when drink milk sometime in next two decade.

But this one is stupid, and full of opinions.
Plz no bully.

posting in a troll threat

hi faggots! Hope you guys really are trolling!

Sage fields formalities
This one hope you remember that this imageboard was copied from japanese code and the 'sage' in the options field is short for 'sageru' or 'reduce' which lets you post without bumping the thread with the intent of making the thread appear to grow when really just dying.

In short, sage goes in options field when reply to troll.

Or if you like this one, sage grows in every field.

What does that last sentence even mean?

Sage fields formalities
It means put 'sage' in every field if you never want your posts to bump threads. In this one's case, this one just doesnt want to fag up good threads. This one also never sure which thread is troll so every field: Name, Options, email, even the first line has 'sage'.

Sage is a grass and grows in fields like a weed. Its an old meme.

you're not a vegan if you swallow jizz

>Peace.
You're supposed to say "Namaste", it's in the official vegan regulations.

cucks to the left of me, cucks to the right, here i am, stuck in the middle with you