Just get fit, they said

>Just get fit, they said.
Working out grows muscle, but it certainly doesn't grow hair.
Who /doomed without redemption/ here? Sure bald guys can be attractive, but not bald 20 year olds. Everyone people point to as an attractive bald man is above the age of 30 and has done steroids before.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you forgot to do the muscle building part

cry more op you little btich.

Just larp as a nazi skinhead

Yes, you're fucked. I won't try to put a positive spin on it. Your only hope is to do damage control.

In order of importance

1. Get minoxidil. Buy generic brand stuff like Kirkland, which is the Costco brand.
2. Get a prescription for propecia. Use Proscar, which is a generic brand and dirt cheap. (Note: unwanted sexual side effects may occur).
3. Start using Toppik as a cover up.
4. Save money for a FUE transplant. They aren't cheap but they're worth it.

eh. I started losing my hair at 20, and it was way worse. I had diffuse thinning and a spot in the back. I still managed to get laid, you just have to actually have a good body and go outside

Fin and min dude.
Every day you delay, you lose more hair.

Just workout and get tattoos

You forgot to mention the PERMANENT sexual side effects. Your dick might not work for years bruh.

just accept your fate, shave your fucking head and move on with your life.

if you care that much just pay for the hair transplants, they're good these days, use your own hair etc.

if you're too broke or don't care that much, shave it down to statham mode and grow a beard you pussy

You honestly don't look bad from this angle user. Your concern should be to prevent future hair loss, with the solutions you already know about. Grow your hair out and keep it long at the top and short on the sides. Keep an eye on your crown - once your crown starts visibly thinning it's buzz time.

Remember that hair loss is caused by a high testosterone count, and hence is a sign of masculinity, strength and fertility (but also age) and that height, frame, build, confidence, facial hair, money and personality can easily make up for hair loss.

Pic related is like 60, a billionaire and will fuck your bitch

I ttied that last summer and it was very uncomfortable and only looked good at certain angles, and minoxidil felt so disgusting and made my hair greasy.

Balding doesn't necessarily mean high test

do sick of you attractive cunts with the pretty faces going all OH EM GEE my pretty hair, I will look like shit blabla. I swear its always one of you blessed fucks complaining.

You insecure fucklords would have killed yourself given the genetics/aestethics of the lower average Joe. Cuck/10

It's literally angle manipulation. Here's a good comparison what angle and lighting can do:

Only recently I decided I'd try to just get big. I'm an avid runner and I just wanted to get toned, but now I decided if I'm going to be bald I might as well look like a Russian militant.

If you grow it out a little bit it won't look as bad. Buzzing it always makes it look worse even with the slightest of slightest recessions.

chris evans

looking good bro

are you tall at least?

m8 u'll be fine

you have a very handsome face, but it doesn't work with a bald look because it's too feminine
I would seriously consider hair transplant or a wig if I were you

fuck you, cuck. If it wasnt for the submissive gleam in your eyes... you numale carebears these days.

You're a good looking guy, you'll look fine bald

I'm losing my hair and have a baby face and cant grow good facial hair, but fuck it no point in getting upset about shit you cant change

I'm 6 foot and half an inch, so I say, and my drivers license says, 6 foot 1, of course. You're right, I could have it a lot worse, I just wish I had a full set of hair so I could be a Chad. There's also a droopy under-eye bag under my left eye where my veins are visable, and I've had that since day 1 of my life where my mom actually asked the doctor about it. I actually think it's fading away thanks to the dermaroller I'm using on my skin.
I just need to get very muscular now. I'm of Russian descent if you can't already tell, and my mom's from Sevastopol, the naval base that Russia wants Crimea for.

Hairlets when will they learn

you look like absolute shit my man. The shit you do with your eyes and the artificial posture is 3/10.
2/10 would never hang out with.

you are handsome
but grow your beard out a little and trim your sides shorter, like a subtle mohawk

no homo, obv

looking good then, nothing to worry about

>those shoulders
ehm khm khm, bald non lifters fuck outta here

Honestly wouldn't worry too much my man, your a good looking guy and your head shape seems pretty decent. I think things won't end up being too bad for you.

I'm balding, super short buzz with way more body fat than you and I can still make it happen. One of my friends is balding and buzzes with a weird as fuck head shape and still pulls in a bunch of trim.

Just know what you have and rock it. If people point out your hair line don't take it personally and laugh about it with them. You could be doing much worse.

Doesn't look bad at all. The only person who would notice your hairline are fellow insecure baldcels.

On the other hand, this looks terrible. Awful haircut for your hairline. If it makes you feel better, the angle/lighting in this picture was literally the worst possible way to view a receding scalp. Nobody is looking at you from this angle and lighting.

Grow your hair back out a little and hop on fin, use keto shampoo, and since you don't like minox, try using an alternative growth product. primrose oil has been tested on humans and shows better results than min.

Then do what said you fucking idiot.

Even what he said is wrong, hair transplants are NOT expensive at all. Sure, four grand (though your's isn't bad and could well be half that) is a lot of money, but how much do you spend a year on holidays (vacations), or a car, or home improvements, or beer, or other pointless shit?

If it's a problem to you, fix it. The ONLY thing you cannot change about your appearance is your height. Everything else is laziness.

Seems your main problem is being a whiny bitch, but don't worry, many 20 year olds are like that. You can fight through that.

> Everyone people point to as an attractive bald man is above the age of 30 and has done steroids before.

Well, then do some roids. You're already past the point of no return, may as well get huge.

>Remember that hair loss is caused by a high testosterone count,

Incorrect. It's caused by a genetic sensitivity to DHT. That's why some roiders lose their hair fast while others aren't affected.

t. /fraud/ with long hair

>minoxidil felt so disgusting and made my hair greasy.

So... just apply it at night before bed? Am I missing something here?

>how much do you spend a year on holidays (vacations), or a car, or home improvements, or beer, or other pointless shit?

Definetly not four grand.

This image makes me chuckle every time. Jeff Bezos looks like a generic Jewish dork in all the old photos and now he looks like he is about to curb-stomp some niggers that he caught trespassing his property.

Bezos isn't Juden.

see, at 6'1" and above, 95% of the women in the world look at you like this

>You forgot to mention the PERMANENT sexual side effects. Your dick might not work for years bruh.

Only with propecia.

Minoxidil is OK. The main side effect is that hair might grow in other parts of the body.

>The main side effect is that hair might grow in other parts of the body.

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

Just keep it buzzed short, you'll be fine. You have a good face and no hair means that's all people can focus on.

Once you are on minoxidil, specially on the higher doses, body hair might grow whether you are high test or not.

Before the hair growing stimulating effect was discovered, it was a blood pressure lowering drug. At least an elderly woman committed suicide because she started growing facial hair because of it.

I wouldn't worry about balding, I would worry about being a LONG SKULLED BETA SUBHUMAN

Oh the greasy disgusting feel was half the reason I quit. I actually started getting hairs popping up on my upper cheeks after 3 months. I'll see if I can get pics when I get home. I feel as though I had more pronounced forehead wrinkles too.

>Remember that hair loss is caused by a high testosterone count, and hence is a sign of masculinity, strength and fertility (but also age)
>but also age
>testosterone

Fun fact: testosterone decreases with age.

>the only thing you can't fix about your appearance is height
What about my small chin

By that point you've had years of follicle shrinking from DHT, of course that's when you'd be baldest.

Apart from the greasy part.

You need to find your sweet spot. I started with 1 ml x 2 a day of minox 5% (as it is recommended). My body hair started growing like crazy after 2 months, even on the forehead. Right now I'm 0,5 ml x once a day of minox 5%, for the last 6 months and it appears to be working with little body hair growth.

Shave it you little bitch. It aint coming back so make peace with it an become stacked to fuck

There's people (say, my uncle) who start to go bald in their forties. I'm not super big on the DHT hypothesis of balding but whatever.

>t. losing hair extremely slowly

Once you don't give a shit about it and keep it super short, you'll get more positive attention than when you has a full head of hair.

True me, been shaving my head with disposable razors since 23. It's scary at first but when you do it the relief is amazing. Nobody will give a shit and will carry on as normal.

Texas?

The top of your head looks like the hot guy from my gym, same balding pattern etc. Weird hair, perfect body

>le baldlet cope

No it isn't. It's about how susceptible your scalp is to DHT.

Chad might have massive test levels, which when unbinded get turned into DHT. And still not go bald because he has godtier scalp genetics.

While Jimmy has low test, high estrogen, and guess what his scalp can't take the small amounts of DHT, and through long term exposure after puberty he can add another failure to his suicide note.

It doesn't matter if you're a fan of it or not because it's proven science. Either you uncle's test spiked later in life, which is possible depending on diet/exercise/medicine/supplements, or his follicles had been shrinking slowly for a long time and it wasn't until his 40's that it really became apparent. My suspicion is it's probably a mix of the two.

Also when you're in the refractory period after cumming, your body sees an obscene surge of DHT. Maybe he was fucking lots of sluts because of the mid-life crisis meme.

>hypothesis

It's a proven fact you brainlet. Chop off your nuts and it instantly starts regenerating whatever can be salvaged.

DHT blockers also keep it from falling.

just learn to eat pussy

>it's proven science

It's not. What's proven is that without
DHT you don't go bald, not that your hair follicle is susceptible to DHT. If you ask a scientist why or how DHT destroys the hair follicle, he won't be able to tell you. They don't know and the reason they don't know is because their evidence is quite indirect.

>getting this mad

Okay.

just buzz it or shave it, and own it.

Yeah, but assuming you're not unemployed you can easily save up that much.

You can get surgery for that.

A sliding genio can only make it more protruded, chin implants look like shit and completely unnatural so it's a bad idea unless you're going for the bog aesthetic.

I'm not mad, why are you quoting me?

>What's proven is that without
DHT you don't go bald, not that your hair follicle is susceptible to DHT.

I don't understand what point you're trying to make, when I said it's proven science I was talking about DHT's role in hairloss. Exactly how DHT causes the hairloss isn't that relevant to what I was talking about.

22 yo here,it sucks I always go outside wearing a cap or something to cover my bald ass head because girls and people in general stare at me because it's weird to be bald at this age and it's very uncomfortable and i've been shaving/buzzing my head for 2 years now.

Gotta wait some years more to reach my peak once my beard becomes full,atleast thats my hope.

It was time for a haircut in this pic btw,so normally I'm even more bald/shaven

Well, when I say "DHT hypothesis of balding" I mean "hair follicle susceptibility to DHT", which implies that DHT is a causative factor in hair loss, and not just some hormone that happens to be there in order for it to happen.

If your only point was "DHT blockers work" then I don't disagree with that and there's no debate.

The hair follicle sensitivity to DHT isn't 100% proven, but neither is evolution. There's a reason the entire scientific community has accepted the theory almost unanimously, and that's because there's a shitload of evidence to back it up.

But the important part here is, yes, you don't bald without DHT, even if you have the genes to bald.

I'm 21. Am I screwed Veeky Forums or am I just being insecure or do I just have a 5head?
>inb4 shitskin
Posted this in a previous thread but didn't get many (you)s

u hot af though

Your hairline is fine, you just have a big broad skull. However, you do have diffusion which is about 10 times harder to cover up and is IMO far less aesthetically pleasing.

Choose one:

1. Own your balding head
2. Shave your balding head
3. Plug your balding head

Same boat OP. I'm 27 and my crown is starting to thin (quite rapidly). I used minodoxil and derma rollers (actually quite successful in re growing some hair at the temples). I personally avoided any DHT suppressors due to the sides (remember they had to be sued to even admit that it can cause permenant effects) and I don't trust Jewish pill companies. My plan is get jacked as possible and hope stem cell treatments or cloning hurries up and gets here.

If you're balding ask yourself this every time you're working out and get tired or lazy
>in a year will be a fat, balding sack of shit
>or in a year will I be a jacked, bald sack of shit

Make the best of it

Shave and become melon

If you can pull it off, a short mohawk works well with a receding hairline and is cheap to maintain. Think WW2 airborne, women like it and men seem to think you're more alpha or try harding (depending on your personality)

I shaved mine 3 years ago. I look better bald. You have a nicely shaped head. I would go shorter if I was you, maybe a 1. You have a nicely shaped and and small ears and nose. Youll be fine. More girls like bald guys than you would think. Also, there are some girls who hate bald guys that youll never be able to get; but everyone has preferences. Shave it super short, see if you like the way you look and adjust accordingly. Minox reduces collegen in face and proscar fxks with your dht levels. Just accept it man, you have it better than most

You have a little bit of thinning, but it's not a big deal. Still have a good hairline and very workable thickness.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/

Buy a dermaroller and dermaroll once a week + apply minoxidil before bed every night and you'll be fine.

>The mean change in hair count at week 12 was significantly greater for the Microneedling group compared to the Minoxidil group (91.4 vs. 22.2 respectively

Dermaroller is a one time buy, and you can buy 3 months of minoxidil on Amazon for $20.

any advice on derma rollers - brands, needle sizes, etc? how much did it improve the effectiveness?

What exactly is a diffusion? Thanks for the response user.

Are you gay?

Only attention I get is coming from gays and bi.Maybe some girl but only online and I dont really believe them because irl I'm non existent to them,it aint cool to be bald@20,and any faggy fuccboi gets x100 more attention than me because it's the trend now.

It's a pattern of hairloss distinct from regular male pattern baldness, often starts on the crown but can also start on the back of the head.

It's also actually called "diffuse thinning", sorry, hair isn't quite my forte.

I got a big ass one read the report in And buy whatever size that is. I got mine off Walmart, it's cheaper online than the same brand at amazon or was. I wouldn't say it increased things a huge amount but maybe 5-10% more new hair than just mino(I'm not a dht blocker guy). But for me any improvement is worth it especially for only needing to take 10 painful minutes once a week

Just curious, how long have you been rolling and how regularly do you do it?

Oh I see
Thanks user, will do

~6 months, once a week. It's annoying because my right temple is actually doing way better than my left temple in terms of new hair so my hairline looks a little lopsided.

Eh, doesn't look too bad from this angle. Unless your JUSTing keeps progressing, I wouldn't consider suicide just yet.

Alright boys you got me back on the minox
Redness is from .25 derma

Did you get your crown too buddy? It's looking a little thin

I don't think he'd be taking a pic at that angle if he wasn't aware of his crown dude.

>Went bald at 20
Wish I was dead, desu.

I think it might have gotten better, I don't know. This was last January, where the red alert first went off. I started drinking green tea because you'd try anything when you're desperate, right? I don't know if it's had an effect, but I definitely feel healthier.

>.25 derma
does that shit work

I got it for under the eyes. I'll order a 1.5. It does improve minoxidil absorption though.

>I got it for under the eyes.
but i mean for the scalp

since its pretty red around your hairline i assumed you tried it. Does it work though pls repsond

>There's a reason the entire scientific community has accepted the theory almost unanimously, and that's because there's a shitload of evidence to back it up.

That's just false. DHT is probably mechanistically involved in hair loss but the follicle itself probably isn't "sensitive" to it. Since there's no description of what the mechanism of this sensitivity is, nothing is proven. Nothing is even proposed.

We only know that A is involved in some phenomenon B. Whether or not A causes B is unknown.

I don't know, today was day one. Although it definitely increased absorption, which is what you want; I feel it less on my hair. The study used 1.5mm which wasn't for absorption, it was for using the cell repair mechanism to kickstart growth. With the 1.5mm it's recommended you don't take minoxidil the same day because you don't want it going too deep and messing with your blood, a day later and you'll still get the bonus absorption as the .25mm.

which one do i use for regular growth. I dont use minoxidil