Where are they?

I made this thread earlier, but it failed.
I cant find any German military physical fitness Manuel’s from the ww2 era. Was this user right?

I like the nazi aesthetic as much as anybody else who regularly uses Veeky Forums, but holy shit that post reads like WE WUZ for naziboos.

>da j00s wuz jealous of our superior strength and intellect so they hid the truth from the world
I mean shit, I'm probably autistic and this lack of self awareness even makes me cringe.

Anyway, saged, reported, hid, etc.

Look for the other chan, the entirechan, the infinite symbol

They pardoned and brought over all of the nazi scientists to america.
What in the fuck makes you think they wouldn't bring over their pe teachers to make american soldiers better?

/pol/ ruins everything.

>I can't find any Manuels from the ww2 era
No shit retard they all got shot down in the Pacific

>Posting this on a leftist site

You retarded? I mean I might not be the smartest man in this thread but I certainly am smarter than you

Why would you need big muscles in a "modern" war? Aside from occasionally picking up/lifting a heavy object, wouldn't you be optimal with a high endurance/lean body with a big brain?

>Racists being capable how having big brains

Oh sweet summer child how much you have to learn.

Look up Bobby Fischer you dumb cunt. Greatest chess player in the world was a jew that hated jews and liberals

Playing chess doesn't make you smart. Whats next the greatest rubix cube solver is a nazi? Child like games for child like minds

They went marching and throwing exercise grenades, nothing more.

My great grandfather (actually a policeman, served in a Feldgendarmerie-Trupp of the Infanterie-Division 78) went sprinting and running in his spare time.

German physical fitness varied year by year. There was no universal standard for the Luftwaffe, Wermacht, SS, or Kreigsmarine. Indeed there were no universal standards among the various branches of these. For example the Panzerwaffe and Panzergrenadeirs had dramatically different standards of physicality in the Wermacht, The same goes for the Luftwaffe a Luftland-division, Fallscrimjäger, Pilots and bomber crews, and the Kreigsmarines U-Boat, Small-craft flotilla, and surface vessel fleet crewmen.

The SS had different standards for their motor troops, the Waffen-SS, and divisions had different standards, especially units like Libenstandard-SS Adolf Hitler or the SS E-Gruppes.

So, what do you want to emulate? Panzergrenadeirs? Fallscrimjäger? Panzerwaffe? Waffen-SS?

I can tell your a big brain nigga.

Veeky Forums is a right wing board
didn't know numales like you actually lifted

>Fallscrimjäger

My opi was one, never bothered too ask him about the time he was a war criminal before he died

I am white unfortunately

>Muh might makes right

That is what all you faggots believe isn't it? Well I work on getting mighty everyday but keep on underestimating us go right ahead.

Hey, could you give me some advice? I'm trying to reach my protein macro goals without eating. I figured you might know how, comrade

Are you mocking me?

Eating is a tool of the bourgeois, a true comrade only needs the pure fire that is the proletarian world revolution. Fuck food, kill your boss.

Him and about 780,000 other German men
Was he an actually Fallscrimspringer or was he a Luft-Land Jäger?

lol what a load of bullshit. you can't claim academia is jewish and also claim jews hate romans and greeks. western academia is basically a circlejerk around these two civilizations.

>1985
>Not lifting to inspire Soviet Children and to show the capitalist pigs what for

Some people just don't want to make it

I like psypowers as much as the next guy but unfortunately right now they are not yet weaponized (nor actully proven to exist).

The ones who jumped out of airplanes. I don't really know or care much about his participation in fascism.

Fwiw the Fallscrimjäger didn't commit so much to war crimes. They were arguably, along with the Gerbersjäger, the cleaner members of the German land forces. They certainly did commit war crimes but were generally seen more as embodiment of the older Prussian-Spirit of war

Though ofc if you're German this is of dubious merit.

Why is the Aryan always the bad guy?
Really makes you think.

Offer still stands OP, who do you want to emulate?

y...yea..yeah... ok

Waffen-ss

Okay, where are physical training manuels then?

while I can agree with the image OP posted, the statue on the right isnt by Breker. It's by Frederic Leighton in 1877

>leftist site
You’re definitely not the smartest cookie here.

>why would you need big muscles
The text in that image never talked about have big muscles. So idk what’re on about.