Tfw no matter how Veeky Forums you are, you'll never be able to wear tight shirts because of nips

>tfw no matter how Veeky Forums you are, you'll never be able to wear tight shirts because of nips

Feelsbadman.jpeg

You can always cut them off, I mean, you don't need nipples.

Kek you are like those gay fantasy drawings with puffy pizza niples, might as well go trap or homo

GIB MILKIES

my nips kinda look like that
I went to a surgeon and was about to get them fixed 6 years ago
Some weeks later I got with my crush (now my gf), she likes to touch and pinch them and I don't mind, so I kept them like that

The elevens didn't do this, you did
long live Zero

if you cut enough those go away
also work ur uppre pecs and get a toned version out
get low% enough so the distribution falttens out

kek. enjoy your irritated growing gyno.

Tape works for me

girl here
boy nips are hot. I love pinching them

Yes you can. Just stop being an insecure little pussy

I've been sub 10% before and you are right they look better, but still look like pic related in thin shirts. Also, you can't work your upper chest enough to make those not visible in shirts unless you are on Roids I'd presume

are girls really into guys nips? My girlfriend used to say this and I didn't believe her

>all men love girl boobs
>"how could any girl like man breasts?"
jesus it's not like pecs are in the top 5 most important muscles for a man to have nice and juicy or anything
boys are so delusional about what women want

If it weren't for the Japanese, I would be wearing tight shirts right now too.

At least yours are even I have gyno on side since I was 11 just fucking kill me

>what women want
>Huge money
>Confident
>HEIGHT FACE FRAME
>A mind reader
In that order

Do you really tape your nipples?

i have these too, what causes it? is this that gyno thing people keep talking about?

go on...

That's not even gyno that's just nipples

IMO that's really sexy - nothing better than pecs and nipples.

Yeah, I'm gay.

Wear a skin tight under shirt if it bothers you enough

fuck off
fags deserve to be fucking lynched
the middle east has it right

...Jesus.

its a wannabe tranny

this is the faggot "Free speech rallies" are protecting

>only (You) can prevent lynchings

High bf actually makes it best, cutting gives you a sreious gyno look, when fatter it just makes your chest look more like moobs

Just embrace your nipples. If you aren't fat or have moobs, chicks like them.

I think runners have this special tape they put over their nipples to prevent urrutation when their shirt rubs against their nipples. You can try that. There's also a video of a guy cutting his nipples off with pliers and a box cutter, so you can always try that.

put bandaids on them

Memes aside lads

>have gyno because fat all my teenager life, still kind of fat, gonnaa need to drop last 7kg of weight or so
>lifting for 1 year, have visible PEC gains under that layer of fat on chest
>now im not scared of wearing tight shirts since my upper chest made it took like i have big chest, not gyno
>lately hot af latina milf from my workplace pointed at my chest and said something under her nose
>fast forward 2 weeks later and she complimented my V shape my back is getting and she said my chest is sexy

goddamn lad, id fuck her silly right there in toilet if she wasnt married with kids

>inb4 someone says shes old and ugly
actually shes 31yo and HOT af with small bubble butt

I support the free speech rallies so that moron can run his mouth and make it that much easier to mock his arguments into the dirt

>I-innie nipple masterrace?
They do pop out when I get cold or aroused though

Got a laugh out of me. Here's your ("You").