/fat/ you are what you eat edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

(Previous thread is quite far in the past by now)

and found here >

Ate pretty well today.
Aiming for 1000 calories tomorrow for my pre-weigh on Friday.
Had too many peanuts today, won't snack tomorrow. Also, boiler is being fixed and is turned off so cold shower tomorrow.

Confess

>no fat wojack in the op

I eat a can of vienna sausage every day

I just snacked on pb+j on a slice of bread tonight. I'm ~100 calories over my limit

I just hit the 70 hour mark on my fast.
I'm dying.
But I need to drop below 230 to get back on track for getting to 200 by new year.

post memes for support

stop this madness and eat something faggot

Fuck Jerry

Started HIIT yesterday. It actually felt good.

Did you use lotion or just the hand?

This is a fake thread. Where is my fat wojack! Now I can't relate to anything here!

I used an elliptical but what kind of pleb needs lotion?

I have no sympathy for fat fucks. This shit does not belong on fit. Went from FPH threads to this. If you can't lose weight you pretty much suck as a human being. Stop eating garbage. Work out. Pretty fucking simple. You let yourself get fat in the first place and now you want support. Fit hates you and these threads should be banned.

Thanks for bumping the thread. Shouldn't you be complaining about video games on /v/?

Im not fat, I just like fat wojacks

>be runfag
>50-70 miles per week with group
>eventually can't be fucked with diet
>end up just eating mcdonald's and cake all day
>burn enough calories to burn it off so it's ok
>end up getting knee injury
>need surgery
>can't run for 5 months
>tests before surgery indicate that I pretty much have diabetes from all the sugar from cakes and mcdonald's
>continue eating mcdonald's and cake all day
>told that I have to change my diet or I'm going to be full blown betus
>rapidly gaining weight from 75kg at the start of the year to now going over 100kg
>eating more mcdonald's than ever because I'm depressed because I've got betus and can't run
>keep telling myself I'll burn it off when I'm all healed while I fucking lose it drive to mcdonald's to order 4 mcdoubles and a orea shake at 3am

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I don't play video games because I'm not a fucking loser. I work and fuck women and do physical things like go to the gym or ride a bike or swim. You know, shit that's good for my body. I care enough to try to be a good looking man.

Please get Brain cancer

Please lose weight. Oh, you can't...

Alright lads I'm gonna eat like 600 calories a day because why not. At least I won't die and I'll lose weight just a little bit faster.

Then why aren't you doing that instead of larping on the internet about all the "cool" stuff you do and complaining about shit you have no control over?

You already know what you have to do. You need to do it. You HAVE to do it.
This is the line, you do it right the fuck now.
If you cross over it you are a weak fuck and wont make it.
There are NO excuses.
You just spent 50$ in shit food and don't want to waste it? Well fuck you, your body is worth more than 50$.
You have a party you are going to? Don't eat the shit, anyone who cares about you will understand.

Now go buy a food scale and diet you FAT FUCK

I went from 300 to 200 in a year and have kept it under for the last 2 years.
The secret is absolutes.
There is nothing but black and white. There are no choices, there is only action.

>go from 220lb to 180lb
>get fitness trainer
>he's helping me get built like a mother fucker
>down to 176 but lost tons of fat and gained muscle
>still no gf or friends in this fucking city
>too busy and have no understanding of how to find people without going out and hiking constantly since that's my only hobby

went from 1 brick wall to the next senpai I fucking swear.

>forever stuck at ~20% body fat with little definition and flabby manboobs, gut, and arms

I did it all earlier, and it's nighttime. So I am chillin and checking fit which I do once every couple daya to check out what's going on. The /fat/ thing is a sick new trend. It will hinder your progress. It's HAES the thread.

How the fuck do you wheyfags even drink this shit. It makes me puke everytime I try to drink it.

I doubt it. You're a loser that gets his rocks off about complaining about shit on the internet like 40% of Veeky Forums. You probably have never made a post worth a damn in your life. Take your fake blog somewhere else.

I just make it into shots and down them as fast as possible.

or I just ignore the taste and fucking chug like a mad man.

I do chug like a mad man but the after taste is what makes me want to puke. Also when I blend this shit is the whey suppose to be at the top and the water at the bottom? I can see two different things in my cup.

This is your blog fatboy. I just miss the days when fit made fun of fat people instead of accepting them.

What did I blog about? Absolutely nothing. What did you blog about? Half your supposed activities and what you've been doing over the past couple of days. You're probably just a fat fuck that can't make it like most of us so you go on the internet to larp and complain like a little bitch.

I don't have that with whey personally but just have a bottle of water and chug and then down a bit of the water to clear your mouth.

also you need to blend the whey get one of those water bottles with the shaker inside that helps blend the whey.

Same guy from here Anyone want to tell me my diet sucks and what I should change in it?

>fit made fun of fat people instead of accepting them.

you realize what this thread is for right? not to accept being fat but to get your shit together and not be a fatass.

I have a very high tech blender. I do blend the whey but for some odd reason when I pour it in my cup it seperates.

Post them

maybe shitty whey? you could maybe swap to a different kind and see if it blends better.

I legit got golden standard because you faggots told me to get it I wasted 60bucks and I'm not throwing that shit away

I keep going over my TDEE and just tell myself I'm bulking. I've been bulking for 6 months.

is it a flavored golden standard or is it bland? if it's bland you could just start putting it on shit you cook for breakfast or dinner .

cookies n cream

And how's that working out? Because this thread feels like weight watchers for fit. Complaing about being fat but it's ok because we've got each others support. Yay us.

Why would you drink 6scoops of protein? 2 should have been enough

>texted ex and she told me to stop texting her
>my nerves from the chat fucked with my sleep so I got no fucking rest
>miss breakfast
>miss vitamins
>miss protein shake
>mfw this upcoming workout is fucked

You blog about what it's like to be a fat loser. This is a blog thread. I am not fat. Hence why I hate you. I take care of my body. You don't.

I lifted today and needed to get up to 160 grams of protein.

been working great for me because I am using the thread to figure shit out and I still focus on my weight loss with monthly goals. This thread is a tool it's up to the person to make good use of it.

keep up the good work

Thanks, man.

How much weight have you lost? Here comes the inevitable none so far, but that's only because insert excuses here

It's not good for you to be chatting with your ex anyway.

going to be on a combination of Ritalin and Yohimbine pills to reduce my appetite and help lose this fat

good or bad idea?

Make mine in to a shake.

40 lbs this year + 10 lb fat loss with 10lb muscle gains. was a disgusting mess from when my ex broke up with me. pulled my shit together later this year and started losing. It was nice coming into this thread and seeing other people doing the same shit I was doing and struggling just like me it kept me wanting to hit the gym and power through the pain.

come on man don't be jaded about this shit we're all trying to fix our flaws and pull through this shithole that is life.

>scale can't read my weight
>it's a fat fuck scale that goes up to 550lbs

Jesus fucking christ. If this wasn't hard enough already, now I have to go an indefinite period of time before I can receive positive feedback.

Like obviously I know I'm losing weight thanks to based thermodynamics, but that number just means so much.

You could die so file that one under bad idea.

They do you fucking idiot go to the catalog and search fat people hate or fph. Even as a fat I appreciate those threads because it shows how disgusting I am and the road to improvement I need to go down. Or you could just do us all a favor and go to reddit.

I know senpai I know.

I had a McGriddle monday despite starting keto. I'm jonesing for some fucking fried rice my man.

Next time get vanilla. Not so strong on the flavor.

just keep working on it man eventually that number will start showing and you will get those gainz.

how could I die?
I plan on using them on every other day basis. ex: monday-yohimbine
tuesday-ritalin

etc

Alright. That's pretty cool. I will give you credit for that. Way to go my man. Keep up the good work. Your ex is a whore, probably. You're better off without her.

Reddit got rid of FPH because it wasn't PC. Don't let Veeky Forums become reddit.

have to admit those FPH threads are great motivators. shit terrified me that I could become that if I didn't turn my life around quick.

I straight fucking binged today easily hitting 3500 calories. Trying to pull myself together so it ends up being a 1-day lapse instead of 1-month.

Anyone else get blown away when you actually look up the shit you used to eat and the nutrition facts for it

>look up Texas Roadhouse menu
>fried pickles are 700kcals and 2800mgs of sodium
>cheese fries are 1500kcals and 8000mgs in sodium
>16oz Prime Rib steak is 1500kcals and 4000mgs of sodium

>mfw used to eat around 17000mgs of sodium everytime I went not even counting the sodas or sweet tea

>used to eat around 17000mgs of sodium everytime

I've eaten half that much in a day and wondered if I was going to die. How much did you weigh user?

>used to eat entire boxes of whole grain gold fish in a matter of days
>used to drink 5 diet sodas a day

I am going strong boys lets fucking go

I fucking love texas roadhouse

Haven't been to the gym in the past two days because of exams and I feel terrible as a result.

160lbs, extremely bloated skinnyfat with a gut

Ate a salad a zaxbys today

Hated every second of it.

Need to go on a fast to reset taste buds and shrink stomach

I'm losing weight so I can wear girl's clothes

If I go 12 hours without soda I get bitchy as fuck. How long would I have to go cold turkey to break the addiction?

Its always there man you just gotta learn to drink tea and stuff

>people trying to get Veeky Forums
>doesn't belong on Veeky Forums
We're not just hanging out here.

I had Chinese food for lunch today. Drank nothing but water, still lifted, and packing only steamed veggies and fresh fruit for dinner tonight at work. Still feel shitty about it though, but I was craving sweet+sour chicken.
>I didn't even get any because I got full on green beans and sesame chicken
:^(

Come on faggot. You can do better.

Just take Adderall you dumb shit. Doctors give that shit out like candy

So close to 20 lbs down in a month. Gonna make it.
Also holy crap I've been here a month.

Nice fucking job man. Height/deficit/routine?

Next month, I'll be down to football weight, then it's on to uncharted territory

That is stupid and you're going to fail. You'll give into the cravings, eventually. Make better sense if you just water faster. You'll lose like 3-4x the weight and as your body adjusts, you won't be hungry besides few occasion hunger pangs that go away rather fast.

But trust me, I found it's easier just fasting instead of limiting myself to an insane little amount of calories.

>used to get a $5 fill up box at Taco Bell
>drive around the corner to the McDonald's and got 2 hot and spicys, large fries, and a caramel frappe
>did this every weekend

I had no shame

There was a time I could eat 5-6 "big" cheese burgers from McDonald's, burger king, whatever
1-2 large fries, a large Pop, a full 12inch sub and even few slices of pizza. I've done that dozens of times.

And the saddest part about this is, even though I've quit that life style a long ass time ago, my stomach is still at the size, where I can eat a full sub and few slices of pizza. Which makes me think I fucked my stomach over for good.

But in my height, I was eating around 5,000-12,000 calories. (That's including the mtn dew/other pop, as well)

And oh right. This was all when I was under about 15

Hit the 60 pounds lost goal as of today, started in late February. I was slacking over the summer but I'm back full force now. Still a fat fuck (went from 316 to 256) but I'm getting there. I feel like I'm going to make it.

5'10 21 yo, ~3000 tdee I think
Im eating 1200 on normal days, then 1600 when the food I'm eating deserves it (steak, sushi, moms cooking)

I bought a shitty barbell and ezbar of craigslist and I'm lifting upper or lower ever other day depending on how motivated I am. Also pushups and a jump rope.
We're all gonna make it, as long as youre a little better than yesterday.

Woooo!

>Go 3 days drinking only water
>Had a coke today
Will this effect anything?

Has anyone ever been /fat/, lost the weight, and did a successful bulk afterwards without getting back to fat mode?

I lost over 35lbs and feel like I'm ready to do a small slow bulk for the next few months but I'm afraid I'll just get fat.

Closeing into a month diet and I've only lost 5pounds is that normal or am fucking something up? I was hoping I could lose 20 by christmas...

Fucking something up. Are you counting? Not drinking only water? Something's up.

just how fat ARE you?
you might be king of /fat/

Intermittent fasting, skip breakfast if you are just eating too much

I mean I've been under 500calories every day except one day so far.

But user I get so hungry right after work and I get home at like 11am