youtube.com/watch?v=ptYbveua2Fw
nutritionfacts.org/?fwp_search=tea&fwp_content_type=video
nutritionfacts.org/?fwp_search=coffee&fwp_content_type=video
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4 sips

COFFEETEA

>lew lew fishing for cock on fit

>coffee

more importantly who the fuck is in that photo and why is his manlet ass on my board.

hot tea
iced coffee

Coffee for the caffeine kick, tea for the antioxidants. I usually have one after the other in the morning.

retard that's Dwayne Johnson he's 6'5".

covfefe

both are dogshit

How the fuck do guys wwalk around looking like that? how the fuck do they not know how disgusting they are and not commit suicide out of shame?

More gin than man.

is that you Chris?

Water.

Shouldn't you just let them do their thing? I mean think about it, if he looks that bad than it should be making you in theory better looking.

First coffee, then tea.

Tea has l-theanine in it. This stuff makes the caffiene high chill, no jitters, and actually lets you goddamn focus.

Alternatively, coffee plus l-theanine pills.

Shut in here, does he really look that bad? The guy's like 35 or so

No, fit is delusional. A large number of posters here are fit enough, attractive enough, but have debilitating body dysmorphia. That's why you see manlet/lanklet/necklet/brainlet threads. That's also why you see, ">You'll never be..."

he's hideous, and JFL @ going outside if you're sub-8.

If you are sub-8 in 2017 you have three choices: LDAR, visit Gandy or go ER Tbh

If you choose to LDAR it is acceptable to leave the house in order to workcel so that you can pay for drugs, fast food, tipping camgrill godesses etc. etc.

Nah, OP's pic is a little ugly, he looks ratty and cuckish

Go back to Lookism faggot

test

No I don't even think so. I don't think he's great looking or anything by any means, but I mean obviously he can do a lot worse.

JFL the guy is fucking hideous, and this isn't even typical autism, the guy is a legit subhuman peanut skulled, pencil-necked recessed everything framecel with disharmonious facial thirds and everything.

And as the cherry on top, you just know the guy is packing a 4 incher at best, fucking lmao

Lew Lew's got fat since being in Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=yaFcaemVodM

Coffee if we're talking about that horrid green shit that this faggot in op's pic is drinking. Black tea is not far behind coffee though.

Is he full MGTOW now?

better drink a shit ton of water

Pure caffeine.

>muh coffee antioxidants

Yeah, also enjoy its metalloestrogens (nickel, lead) and anti-androgenic properties.

>tea

Also anti-androgenic and extremely high in fluoride.

Well all the responses should be case in point by now.

What the fuck is JFL?

Black coffee in the morning for that jolt of caffeine.

Green tea in the evening to maintain energy while not fucking up your sleep routine. Thank you based theanine.

This

Black tea and tea in general is harder to miss than coffee so I opt for it sometimes when the coffee is shit tier or stale

I wonder what this poster looks like irl

The gf just took this Tbh lad

go home dave gandy

youtube.com/watch?v=ptYbveua2Fw

wtf dammit

Green tea > Coffee. If you really need that cup of joe, go to bed earlier.

>Sipping hot mint tea/green tea on a cold night

Feels fucking comfy here.

I think I've literally had more cups of tea than glasses of water in my life

Is this true and if so which type of tea?

Green, white, black tea and all the variations from that plant.

On a side note, Earl grey is the shit if you haven't tried it.

>falling for the antioxidant meme
LMFAO

This

Coffee when managed correctly. Tea is just flavored water, and it makes you piss more. I enjoy peppermint tea when i'm trying to relax, but i drink coffee for effect (albeit that effect is degraded the more I drink on average).

I personally think just water is better than tea most of the time, then having a few cups of coffee at most daily is good. All about that strategy.

>can green text
>can't google "antioxidants in tea"
You're not the one who should be laughing here.

Tea has more health benefits and doesn't make you as jittery

nutritionfacts.org/?fwp_search=tea&fwp_content_type=video
nutritionfacts.org/?fwp_search=coffee&fwp_content_type=video

Neither should be drank with milk and/or sugar.

>antioxidant properties in vitro reflect antioxidant properties in vivo
ishiggydiggy

First time hearing this >cawfee gween tea shit after seeing it posted so much
Thanks friend

Fpbp

Who's comparing the two? Coffee is a great stimulant, tea is for relaxing and sipping

One cup of coffee in the morning, one cup of hot tea on my days off, or 32oz of ice tea at work, herbal tea before bed.

Is that iceposeidons big bro?

coffee. I'm a god damn American, my tea is exclusively a drink for warm days and barbecues, and it's loaded with sugar because fuck you, I don't live in Texas.

Black coffee if for alpha males with high testosterone.

Tea is for betas like OPs pic.

kek

yea and that Bieber ass mop haircut on the left is any better?

the dude in OP just isn’t good looking and his beard is patchy nothing he can do about that besides shaving

>t. manlet

wtf

Of course you had to use the cringiest, weebiest picture possible of someone drinking tea to make your point

Is that Jacksepticeye?

Honestly that seems too thick and green to be tea, unless it's a tea paste or some shit

It's Japanese matcha green tea which is really thick and powdery, almost tastes like tea candy powder. Like swiss miss instant chocolate, but it's powdered instant tea instead.

That nerd is probably in Japan at a cha no yu ceremony, which is an insanely autistic, psychotically boring historical thing that Japanese grammas do to prepare, present, enjoy their specific kind of tea which precisely mandates how you hold the bowl, how you dress while drinking it, what you say, how long you bow in between sips, how you polish the bowl you drink out of, and people study how to do this for years because Japan was a dead end stagnant culture until post-WW2

Honestly I suspect they're just trolling foreigners with stuff like this to see what kind of incredibly dumb shit tourists would find refined

having said all that matcha green tea is good stuff and it's a good, subtle, low-key flavor to use in desserts like ice cream and I enjoy drinking it every now and then.

Vape AND coffee, lewlew.

He'd do a lot of favors for himself if he shaved his shitty patchy "beard". It just makes him look sloppy. Haircut isn't bad though.

He doesn't have to be ripped but jesus man, look at those arms! At least TRY to do a pushup every now and then.

Most people graduate out of this mode in their 20s.
Looks like he's an expat though so that gives him a bit of leeway I guess... he's not doing himself any favors though.

Cool I learned something today, thx user

Espresso = quality loose leaf tea > filter = cold drip > instant coffee > shitty tea

>country known for hentai
>ror these fuckin tourists think we do this shit for rear

>mention Japan in any context to normalfag dullards
>lmao hentai schoolgirl tentacles la blue girl xD panties sailor moon

>still falling for the antioxidant meme
I can find """ evidence""" that eating vegan will reverse cancer and that Jews are people, but that doesn't make it true

How the fuck is this ugly man married?

>>>lookism

he cuckmaxxed obviously

Way to bring your point home bud. Fuck you for making me bother typing this.

Hey look! It's Lewis Brindley of the Yogscast. I remember when he was nerdy scrawny, now he is fit.

Go away /Pol/

because Veeky Forums and /trp/ have absolutely no idea how the world works and many people are not as concerned with looks as we think

also he cuccmaxed

what's trp

he unironically browsed Veeky Forums ever since something awful collapsed

These guys are no doubt good looking but the lighting is also worlds upon worlds better than in op pic

dude on the right would probably look similar to op pic if similar lighting and equally shitty beard

f a g g o t

Lewis is a true Alpha man

He really does look better here than he does after laser-surgery than he does here>Too bad he started to late to try looking presentable

>yogscast
brings me back to the carefree year 7 days

You dead boi

Lewis just need to lift weights. He would look juicy.

Veeky Forums is right wing (except for the teens on b). Just leave.

Tea 5x a day
God Save the Queen