How do you control yourself around food? cuz i can't and overeat every meal

how do you control yourself around food? cuz i can't and overeat every meal

fast
can't make excuses and think you're not messing up in the moment if you can't eat anything without breaking it

Salads were invented for retards like you

Don't have extra food to overeat. Figure out your calories, portion your meals, and don't snack. It's tough, but it works.

>Don't have extra food to overeat.

This is the best tip of all. I only buy the bare minimum.

Depression works pretty good for me.

chew your food more

some people have self control and mental strength some people don't, you don't and won't make it

Wish my depression worked like that. All I do is eat pizza and drink beer when I’m on a downswing.

Ignore all responses only read this one.

Stop eating.Literally stop eating for a while your body gets used to not eating and only eat when truly hungry.

Improve diet too.

drink water
eat slowly instead of devouring like an animal
or...get amphetamene and forget about food at all

dem quads of truth tho

Not sure how you're defining "overeating" but if it means going over your macros, then you are either a weak piece of shit or your macros are off. My gym has a metabolism testing service that made me realize that most online TDEE calculators are shit, just because there is so much variation in how much (and of what macro composition) every person burns.

So your resting metabolism might be significantly higher than the average calculator is tuned for, and in that case you're basically rabid unless you break your diet, and when people are in that position they usually end up eating way too much fat and fucking up.

brain works like a muscle too
you can condition it with self control, but if there is no base, then you have to start from scratch
it ain't easy, but you basically need to force a new habit, establish new brain paths, etc...
it takes time, effort and persistence - just like any other muscle exercise

also this
i've read that it takes literally minutes untill the information about being full gets from the stomach to the brain
longer chewing = less food eaten before your brain manages to tell you that you're full

>discipline is determined by genetics
go fuck yourself and your excuses fatty

How frequent do you eat? Is there a possibility you are spending too much time between meals and not snacking correctly

How do I overeat? I keep undereating every meal.

i could not too.
i did not understand the reason
i wake up every day 6am, work and work out 5 days week.
i realized this: the difference is how i think about food and fasting
food is not for pleasure, and fasting is training too
fasting is too a training
> i wont lie, after this i start playing more video game and masturbate more

I believe there are 2 kinds of will power. The willpower to actively do something and the willpower to not do something. I find not doing things easy. so I find cutting out bad foods easy. I simply don't eat them. But I find the willpower to actively do things much harder lie going to the gym.

like*

Chew your food better.

Fasting will help regulate your eating habits. Fast for 10 days and you're diet will "restart".

By being poor.

Agreed buy enough for for 3 days, if you finish it in 2 you don't eat.

>just don't eat anything for 10 days
lmfao???

I know how hard it is to cut so I try to put on as little fat as I can.
If you can't help yourself around food then you have either never tried to lose weight or aren't committed to the lifestyle enough.

THIS

Here's what I do:
Skip breakfast, do some cardio. Let's me get away with my normal eating later.

But bare minimum. So I just have frozen chicken, veggies, rice, yogurt, whey, and milk at home

You might be right. It's hard for me to not overeat, not so hard to do a treadmill for an hour

Let's switch bodies, I ate one slice of bread and one celery stalk today. If it wasn't for my father cooking dinner that's all I would've had had. I can barely finish my meal.

>overeat every meal
consider reducing the number of meals you consume per day

>consider reducing the number of meals you consume per day
tfw 6 meals a day...
a-at least i dont snack right guys?

Eat more.

How do I get a prescription?

Motivation is the counterweight to your urges. The goal you seek is not important enough to you yet.

Wow user that helped! I'd never figured that out.

YES YES YES , I often thought my TDEE was in the 2200-2400 range but since I got one of those heart rate watch I saw that it it closer to 3400 , I always tried to cut at 1700 and ended up binging but now that I follow what the watch says -500 it's ez as pie .

Fucking retard right here.

I don't know what you skeletal fucks are looking for when you ask this question. Literally all you have to do is eat more food than you currently do, you fucking mong

>b-b-but muh stomach can't hold it, I try eating more and I just CAN'T FINISH IT :(((
Start slow you bony autist, add like 100 more calories to each meal, then 100 more, however gradual you need you will get more accustomed to eating more. Also lift/run, or else literally all you're doing is getting fatter

lmao are you stupid? Those metabolism testings ARE CRAP.
You will never be able to get a precise tdee measure unless you find a uni that offer a calorimetry room.

Fasting only works because it kills your gut flora.
If you eat crap after fasting the bacteria that likes crap will rule your gut.
Watch out for iffym fags that completely ignores shit like that.

>t. That guy who doesn’t understand iifym

Eat faster. Shovel thousands of calories down your throat hole before leptin can even move so your brain doesn't catch onto your tricks until it's too late

I hate eating.