No one REALLY DEEP DOWN believes this right ?

no one REALLY DEEP DOWN believes this right ?

Other urls found in this thread:

obesityday.worldobesity.org/
discord.gg/ppMVJz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>if you think we don't deserve to exist

Given the correlation between fat and mortality, even their BODIES don't think they deserve to exist. Fatties may be the first class of people in history to commit auto-genocide.

If fat people don't die from being fat why even acknowledge World Obesity Day?

I don't get it.

I actually don't like fat pride people and therefore want them to remain obese.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

If Cancer gets a day, then I don't see why obesity shouldn't.

Yeah, but we don't celebrate cancer

this is actually quite problematic, can you delete this immediately

actually 100% of obese people die

>Veeky Forums.org

>I share a birthday with this fuckery
feels bad

Happy birthday user, I hope big gains and love from your friends and family come to you :)

>fatphobia is violence

i'm really sick of this shit

Criticism of the fat liberation movement is oppression of fat people by definition (it says "liberation" in the movement's name, so duh) and therefore is violence.

Just activate your almonds m8.

its gonna be soon if they keep it up
mines tomorrow fuck you

almonds are activated.

obesityday.worldobesity.org/

pretty sure world obesity day is raising awareness of obesity and aiming to tackle it

fucking whales

This. World Obesity Day was started by the World Health Organization to raise awareness of the obesity epidemic. It has nothing to do with fat acceptance. Quite the opposite, actually.

lol is that the same nigress who was charging a room full of white people so that they can get lectured by her on why they're all racist?

Delet

FPBP

Why are you guys meming about some noname nobody from twitter as if she’s somebody important?

I don’t get why Veeky Forums does this. /pol/ is even worse with it.

This lady is a staple of FPH threads, so theres that.

What do they die from then?
Middle age?

ashleigh snackleford, yeah

lol that absolute state of academia

Belief is such a personal thing. I would agree with any woman of that size and shape, whatever they say, as long as I could fuck her. I just can't help myself. Truth weighs less than a big fat ass.

God I love fat chicks.

I have been cursed to subpar women and easy lays.

>ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST
Really fruits my loops

>44%
Bullshit. Almost all diabetes is caused by being overweight.

>first

Hardly

>paypal me

It's an idea thats gaining traction too. Look at Hugh Hefner, he used to be the pinnacle of progressivism back in his day and look how the left is treating him now. If you are a straight white male then your existence makes you an enemy in the eyes of the far left, trying to appease them is impossible unless you really want to spend the rest of your life apologizing and grovelling about things you didn't do (most of which either aren't real or aren't anywhere near as bad as they're made out to be). Your only real options are to either join the far right or just disconnect from politics entirely.

Happy birthday brah, i wish you a year of solid gains

this

reminder that this is the same bitch

As an obese man, I wish I could shove her out that window but she wouldn't fit.

happy birthday brah

fuck off

Someone apparently doesn't understand how delusional the human mind can actually be I see.

We're not supposed to be celebrating obesity either, but the landwhales have brainwashed themselves into thinking they actually look good and are healthy.

World Obesity Day doesn't celebrate obesity either. It's just landwhales being delusional again.

I feel compelled to add an extra mile to my run today.

Rare

good idea. make it vertical

>all capitalized letters except the i
Triggered

AWWWW. POOR BABY GOT TRiGGERED?

They would be second
First place goes to the eurocucks

So fat people are allowed to celebrate their existence, but when white people do it everyone loses their minds

lick my nuuuuuuUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUuuuuuts you white faguuuuuUUUUUuuuuuuUUUUUUUuuuuuuUUUUUUtt

>intersectionality
>minorities
>equality/equity
>safe space
>white privilege
>capitalism
>all white people are racist
>paypal me
>ashleighthelion
I can only pray that her heart quits on her soon.

It's because of undiagnosed mental illness stemming from the oppression and fatphobia one has to endure from society you shitlord

I agree with the point you're making but...
>"given the correlation between fat and mortality"
Are you suggesting Veeky Forums people don't die?

>is violence
I really hate this shit. If you keep saying x is a type of violence you water down the term.
No cultural appropriation is not violence.
Neither is Gentrification.

It's more of assisted suicide, if the get someone else to do it for them.

>no shame
and there's the problem in a nutshell

>again
It's like you're implying they ever stopped.

Nigger

lick my nuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUts and my buuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUtt

>every white person in this room is racist!
>pay pal me to alleviate the guilt I tell you you should feel!

I'd blow her hole. : ^)

As an olive nigger wog, I wish I could go to America and call out all these idiots plus the liberals who think Europe is some enlightened commune of countries. You guys should start calling out grievance culture bullshit on the spot. Not laughing at freaks supports their narrative that they aren't laughable.

i bet you're Josh Duhamel

>Fuck you if we don't deserve to exist.

Pretty sure people want your fat not to exist. Do these people see themselves as anything other than a fat person? How does being healthy destroy themself as a person?

Really energized by wallnuts.

Why not just wear skin coloured panty's? Gross lady.

Nope. Being fat is their entire identity and rather than grow a personality they'd rather be identified based on their size, skin color and/or gender (especially fit the last two are fake).

Anyone here want to suck my pussy hair? It's goopy.... ;)

I've no idea who that is.

He founded Google

discord.gg/ppMVJz

>goopy
No one wants to eat your yeast infection.

You sure about that faggot? You're talking to me. About eating it.

I mentioned not eating it, but whatever. Go slick off to the thought of people eating it if that's what gets you off I guess. I don't give a fuck.

Jesus bro, I was just kidding. Stop hassling me with the nonstop comments about eating my pussy. It's getting creepy.

Type 2 is 90%

>eating pussy
>not sucking cock to get test gains from semen
Never going to make it.

that picture urks me in a weird way user

Your mother and father saw each other make it. I mean nake it.

change name to take a fat person on a jog day and then make it everyday

Check the Twitter hashtag #FatQueerTakeover it's amazing how ugly and fat american leftists can get

Why are Americans so obese?

Your spelling errors irk me, user

Did I do that?

that picture urks me

>Fat folks don't die from being fat.
Really? Are you sure?

Im not joking, i just know that person is a comedian. I honestly dont know if thats a dude or a chick

But don't we want them to stay fat and hurt themselves? Why are we mad at this?

I'd fuck her, i love asses with celulite

The fat ones. Like cute fat not 400 500 pounders are awesome at sex because they are just so into weird shit. Had a 230 lb gf for a time loved sex and the domination stuff. Turned out she was a furry too. Still fond memories

Or just not be retarded and think for yourself?

@43185451
dumb post
dumb poster
no (You) dispensed

wow they are a different species of animal

>@

It's literally like putting lipstick on a pig