The war on masculinity is NOT a conspiracy theory. I just saw this on local news and I'm fucking infuriated...

the war on masculinity is NOT a conspiracy theory. I just saw this on local news and I'm fucking infuriated. I'm just glad I got my eagle and aged out before this nonsense

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwXudI2iojs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is waleed fucking aly doing on american news?

they're keeping the troops gender segregated

for now

this has much more to do with the fact that participation has been plummeting for decades and is now 20% less than 5 years ago and barely a third of what it was 45 years ago
the organization is desperately trying to remain relevant

Reminds me of the movie Bushwacked.

go to your little hugbox you low IQ troglodyte

>the war on masculinity
The Boy Scouts haven't been anywhere near masculine in the last 30 years. I have never met a Boy Scout that wasn't a genetic failure and quick google search will prove that.

So boys get to meet girls now? What a disgrace. Lesser chance to end up being lonesome virgins hanging on taiwanese cock-transplanting discussion boards

Its more to do with women invading traditionally male spaces.

Boy scouts are a fucking joke lol it's just a way for parents that hate their nerdy kids to get rid of them for a little bit while they fuck

Is this baiting? Its not even fit related cmon

Can boys join girl scouts?

>boy scout are the place to meet girls
Not like school, pub, club, disco, gym, beach, I could go on and on and on

The girl scouts are trash nowadays, it's just arts and crafts and cookie sales. I refused to put my daughter in that shit... found Frontier Girls which is made to be how the original girl scouts were. My little girl loves it.

Oh yes, wubba lubba dub dub my fellow enlightened high IQ redditor, aren't we so much superior to these dirty nationalists and their backwards ideals? Did you catch that season finale of glorious Rick and Morty?!

I'M PICKLE BRAIN!!! SO FUCKING SMART!!!

this is going to end with a bunch of pregnancies and girls claiming sexual assault.

even feminists agree
youtube.com/watch?v=pwXudI2iojs

Fitness is masculinity reincarnate, user

>still needing convincing that masculinity is under threat
>2017
You have only yourself to blame. You should have listened

Faggot.

You are a fucking idiot if you think this is going to be simply "boys meet girls" and not another way to feminize males

Yes, when else would they ever interact with girls? Moron. It’s natural and healthy for both sexes to have time away from each other. Too bad in the (((modern))) world only women are allowed this privilege.

>"Obesity crisis" is funded by diet companies
>diet companies

this isn't fitness

Try Reddit, faggot.

Well, they should have done a better job with keeping the gays and pedo's out and pushing the mini batman/captain america/superhero to kids.

And let's face it.
The last thing america wants are aware intelligent self reliant fit young men.

do they post on topic there?

I don’t know or care, but I do know they, like you, are insufferable losers who don’t know anything about fitness and can’t stand to see other people enjoying themselves.

>lelz @ murka decided nothing a whity can do is every terrorism
>meanwhile
>muslim farts
>TEWOWIIISSST

It's plummeting because it's been ruined by the SJWs since the late 90s

feels ≠ reals
the organization has been declining since the early 70s and almost definitely because of negative stereotypes and press and less public interest in scouting activities

So many lolis

Bait

hello r*ddit

Bro I'm in the UK and a bunch of bitchy girls ruined it. Used to be and my 9 year old mates being boys and playing rough, hanging out every Friday. Never did any of the knot tying or anything, just fucked about. Used to get a lift home from the leader in his car boot and he'd serve all over the place for fun. The leader signed us up for this camp to compete with other troops in various challenges, and instead of taking part we spent the entire day building a huge catapult with which we launched open bottles of water at other teams. Good times. Then they let girls in who'd spend the whole time arguing or complaining, at which point they banned all the violent games. Didn't even see it until now, absolute joke.

LOOK MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE

He's right though. It was already being turned into an SJW brainwashing camp for the past couple decades which is WHY the interest rates in joining were plummeting you fucking retard.

How can anyone be as retarded as you? Nowhere in those stats are the recorded crimes listed as terrorism. They are crime statistics about mass shootings and nearly all of them have been committed by shitskins in the history of USA.
Nice try cuck niggerlover.

>WHY
big assertion but do you have anything to back it up other than it giving you warm fuzzy feelings validating your worldview?

I'm on Veeky Forums, right? Did I click /pol/ by accident?

Hiding behind percentages now are we?

It's cause all the poor kids who's parents don't want them around get stuck in there, the fat annoying kind, or mega nerdy incels because of that I don't know one respectable person that did boy scouts.

Trump needs to start Trump youth

IDK. As a wee lad in the early 2000's my father didn't allow me to join. Said it was full of kiddy diddlers. Was probably wrong, but that's one participant they never got.

The war is on TOXIC masculinity, not true positive masculinity. Also, boy scouts aren't about masculinity, that's retarded to think. I don't agree with letting girls join, don't they have their own group? How can boys really be natural with eachother if there are girls around? They can't, and that's the part I don't like.

Young men need time with other young men

Worth looking into if you have a kid you can't bring yourself to subject to the parade of disappointment that is BSA

>being a Muzz lover

shiggy diggy.

>The war is on TOXIC masculinity, not true positive masculinity

Red herring. The war against "toxic" masculinity is used to control men generally. Just define a behavior you don't like as "toxic" and voila, you now have a "legitimate" way to forbid men from acting a certain way.

>toxic masculinity
m8 all examples of toxic masculinity IS masculinity. Kill yourself if you think otherwise

>boy scouts aren't about masculinity
>learning about self preservation isn't masculinity
kill yourself twice desu