Crying after hitting a PR

>crying after hitting a PR

>female lifters

kek. Looking at her, that squat PR wouldn't even be her bodyweight yet.

>hating women

hello incels

>Defending strangers because they have a vagina

Cuck

>implying it’s not just banter
>being a white knight on Veeky Forums

I’m sure she’ll fuck you after defending her honor.

But that's literally just 1pl8, how did that get 7.5k likes

i have a gf :^)

stay mad and virgin, my dudes

You dislike women for displaying feminine qualities? you gay user?

1.25pl8 Mr.Nazi! Get it right!

>not using every opportunity you can find to hate people

You're really missing out.

>1pl8 squat
looks like meg doesn't squat

So do I, I don't let mine fuck other dudes though

>not hating women
if it weren't for their looks and biological purpose we would have eradicated women by now

>le cuck meme

confirmed single. you don't have to lie

it's ok to be upset.

>you should love every aspect of women’s emotion or you’re gay

>this is why we do it, love and strength
>we cried
>we got tattos

How can you like this?

Name 1 good thing a women does better than a man. Name 1 way a women compliments a man's life besides sex

Myself, along with every other 13 year old boy in gym class could literally do this for a squat 1rm without having every touched a weight in our lives.

Fucking women calling their workout routines powerlifting just so they have an excuse to be fat, oh wait......

Your girlfriend has or will suck nigger dick.

>7500 likes for a hambeast

men are fucking pathetic

>raging this hard

wow i didn't know virgins harbored this much sexual frustration. then again, i get laid regularly.

dumb fatties

I have a wife, doesn't mean you have to kowtow to female egotism.

>$150 belt.
>Probably $200 tattoo.
>Probably expensive instagramable food habits.
>Lifetime of obesity and diabetes.

All to 1RM maybe 70kg...

the issue at hand here is how mad a bunch of kissless, handholdless betas ITT just because a woman decide to [do thing]

you guys are pathetic. there's literally no reason for this thread other than to make yourselves feel better about not being to get laid. its said desu

Yeah, 7500 women are on instagram and following? NO WAI

Look faggot. The more out of shape bitches that get into lifting to get megsquats tier ass and thighs the better.

>feel better about not being to get laid. its said desu

Beautifully said.

It's mostly jelly ugly chicks and men with an agenda to push.

She didn't just do something.

She did something completely average, subpar even, and then posted a fucking essay on how magical and wonderful it is.

It's completely fine to point out how fucking stupid this is.
Just because she's been blessed with a cunt doesn't mean she's immune from being laughed at for overindulging her own ego.

But that’s not what happens, faggot. The majority of them continue to look like shit.

fuck you women are retarded

see
meant *sad

a PR isn't average or subpar for anyone, faggit. you're just a salty little bitch. let people lift and celebrate their achievements

I never understood how physically weak women actually are until I started lifting. I'm a skinny twink and can shit out a 5x5 1.25pl8 squat no problems.

Yet apparently she's a powerlifter?

I guarantee that if a dude posted a video of himself benching 135 and cried, you would call him a huge faggot. But a woman squats 185, cries, gets tattoos, and makes it a huge deal and she’s brave womin.

Kys.

This reads like it was written by a woman.

a PR is a PR you stupid dense nigger.

that's because you haven't read anything outside of this place in years, virgin

cant really tell but im pretty sure this squat is only 155

looks like a 10 after the 45

she cried because she hit a PR

it is pathetic even from a women

I have a gf, stupid mad permacuck, I bet you love "spicing things up" with your gf and other dude

Why are you guys hating? We need more people to look like meg with thicc thighs

>reddit spacing
>only insult you can think of is virgin
Woman confirmed.

Maybe you’re right. I had to look twice and it looks smaller than a 25.

S-sorry, user.

I'm all for hating on stupid sloots in the gym who don't actually lift but if I could get a few megsquats in mine that'd be nice

>cuck

also, different people process things differently. i'm sure plenty of women don't cry during PRs. she just happened to and set off your faggy rage

>reddit spacing

this is a recent meme created by fresh off the boat redditors to try and fit in.

>only insult you can think of is virgin

it's not an insult, it's a fact. so much so that you had to call me out on it. you're fucking seething because you've never seen a vagina in person.

kill yourself loser

But would it be nice if they cried, CELEBRATED THEIR CRYING, and then on top of it got tattoo in order to show and really highlight that lifting is about LOVE (?) and, presumably, some kind of emotional struggle.

Yes its a PR but the post is as pathetic as the PR itself. The desperation for approval is comical.

kill yourself permafaggot, you're white knighting for a fattie you've never seen unless she's your gf in real life, in which case I literally pity you

look at all this reddit spacing everybody must be from reddit
i seriously hope you guys dont continue all this redditing in the future

pathetic to who, you? fuck you. if it was a PR for her then it wasn't pathetic

christ, how stupid are you fucking niggers

keep meme'ing faggot i've never been on reddit. stay mad virgin nigger

Hang yourselves with chicken wire, niggers.

I agree with both of these posts, but the 2nd one moreso.

seething virgin rage

Pathetic to everyone here but you. And of course you can have pathetic PR's. Its your PR but that doesn't make it decent. You're coming off as a real flog here man.

gb2r*ddit roastie you're embarrassing yourself

>this is a recent meme created by fresh off the boat redditors to try and fit in.
Not the user who first called you out on this but the way you type is pretty unanimously disliked by all the board I'm familiar with. It's just basic paragraph and writing structure.

>using the word roastie

can you imagine what guy looks like? try to.

i've been typing like this for 10 years. only since last year has the "reddit spacing" meme been a thing. it's newfags from reddit that came here because of muh trump and are trying to fit in

Women are emotional creatures man, love it or hate it that's how it is.

>public transport mileage roastie thinks she can trick men

Sweetie, I...

see

>A PR isn't average or Subpar for anyone.
That would be true if she didn't go about showboating.

Plus, a woman of her size should hit 1.5pl8 within the first three months of casual lifting.

If you shitpost it everywhere and write an essay on it, it stops being a personal record.

No idea who that is, but if it's another buttergolem who thinks that lifting babby weights makes her attractive, then no thanks.
Most women need to stay the fuck out of the kitchen as it is, stop encouraging them to bulk.

>getting tattoos as a celebration for squating so little
hehe this is why hispanic women cant steal our men.

I cried in the gym when i hit 305 lb front squat

>PR
>probably been going to a gym for quite some time
>my warmup weight before I got out of the first stretch of SSquats

I agree but it really shouldn’t be encouraged. It’s a negative part of them that should be controlled.

then you other bitches better pick it up

yeah but a 300lb bar on your delts fuckin hurts, so that makes sense. your gymbro gave you a hug, right? it's customary to hug it out after PRs where I live.

Because thots on Instagram are really fucking retarded that's why.

Wimen r gross and have icky periods B)

Not anyone in the thread, but I like to seperate my ideas with paragraphs mostly from school and being on forums for so long. I learned how to do that in grade 9-10 over a decade ago. So I'm not a fan of the "reddit spacing" shit.

Never been on Reddit besides being directed there in a Google search, but my personal writing style has nothing to do with it. It just makes things easier to read than a big wall of text that runs from seperate idea to seperate idea.

But again, that's just my 2 cents. Reddit shouldn't be attributed to easier to read posts, since everything I've seen from there is a shitshow.

this

This is the woman mindset. They literally think that everything they do should be praised, even if the results are sub-par. Men give it to them too. Instagram is cancer.

That's not a paragraph spacing though. that's an extra line. lelelelel lelelel lelelelel elelelel elelell elelel elelell lelelelel elelelel elelell elelel elelell lelelelel elelelel elelell elelel elelell lelelelel elelelel elelell elelel elelell lelelelel elelelel elelell elelel elelell lelelelel elelelel elelell elelel elelell lelelelel elelelel elelell elelel elelell lelelelel elelelel elelell elelel elelel
This is paragraph spacing.

>posts exactly 1 minute after each other

dat 5%

Ignored the entire thread. Just wanted to say I like and follow megsquats idgaf.

>"smoochie-pootykins-honeybun what do you mean Trump supporters fap to pictures of me?"

>Not the user who first called you out on this but the way you type is pretty unanimously disliked by all the board I'm familiar with.

You're a lying fucking shill for reddit and I wish I was a mod so that I can fucking rangeban you.

There is no such fucking thing as reddit spacing you faggot.

Want to know what we called massive runon sentences and paragraphs? Wallsoftext.
We started spacing our shit out soon after because people didn't have the want or fucks to give to read all of that bullshit.

And this was back before moot sold the site and his boipussy to google. We didn't have these fucking text boxes and shit like that to click through.
The site was pure unfiltered chaos and it was fast.
Holy shit was it fast.

Its double spacing and it makes shit easier to read.

i would screencap but i'm too lazy. believe what you want faggot

Stop being autistic and stop browsing reddit. Or if you must browse reddit, be a fag there so you aren't compelled to be a fag here.

TAKE

UP

MORE

SPACE

YOU

ENTITLED

BITTER

ROASTIE

UNFULLFILLED

WHORE

>before moot sold the site
OH WOW WHAT A FUCKING OLDFAG. You'll always be a sub-par woman and you'll never, ever be happy

Redditor such as yourselves have a fundamental misunderstanding of what Redditspacing is. Reddit spacing is not using paragraphs – two lines of text is not a paragraph, by the way. Redditspacing is putting spaces after differently coloured text and after a line or two of writing. Like this:

>This is Reddit spacing.

It takes up way too much space and makes it harder to read text.

>makes it harder to read text

Not on my iPhone.

what

are

you

faggots

doing

with

your

lives?

Also WAWLT

wait I learned to space my paragraphs bcuz its easier for me to read and to make school reports longer. I didnt even notice it before.

I separate my shit based on the core idea of what I'm typing, not by each individual piece of information. As such, I don't put a bunch of spacing in my posts because putting a bunch much shit into one post is god damn annoying and only excusable for greentext stories.
>tldr yer a fagit

I believe that you’re a faggot B)

>animeposter
>calling anyone else gay

wew

What the fuck. I started this thread for some good ol' woman hating and I come back to you fucking niggers crying about reddit.

>i bin here sinc befor moot sell 4chin
>I am a newfag
I bet you don't even skim through /k/ every morning, you scumfuck.

Mine is a habit from posting on forums since I was 14, and from reading books. I fucking hate walls of texts and try and keep my ideas seperare with a space even if I only need to space once. I also post on a phone exclusively now, so everything is a paragraph.

As long as you aren't spacing 1 word to a retarded length, I will never fault anyone from properly conveying their ideas, even if they are from Reddit (which again, from what I've seen, this isn't the case).

If I want to read something, I want to read it flowing together or in greentext format. I don't want to read a section where an user is posting a storing about fisting his ass and then in the same paragraph he talks about treating himself to ice cream and likening the melted goo to his anal secretion. That's like 3 paragraphs there for the average retard, considering most aren't skilled enough to pull it off in one swoop.

Lmao stfu u skelly, I’m fukin jacked and I’d fold u in half
>pic related it’s ur master

>lel fuk amne
>4ch.rg
>pfpbgsgs
>shggshsbsbss
Why I oughta...

>literal DYEL manlet
>animeposter

serious question: why havent you killed yourself yet?

welcome to Veeky Forums

I find it really easy to type a lot though, so I usually need to post a bunch about anything I write about and as such, usually need to seperate it.

Learn to condense your thoughts instead of being a wordy faggot, faggot.

making a bitter roastie miserable before i go to bed. Good night roastie, maybe someone will love you someday. wouldn't bet on it, though

>fukn jacked
OLAWDIAMLAFFIN

>6’ 180lbs
>3pl8 skwat
>Body weight bench
>1pl8 ohp
Try again sweetie