Haha, arent you forgetting something?

debugyourhealth.com/human-parasite-pictures/

Worms: Parasites, Things slithering around inside you sucking in your organs trying to make new generations to feed off your brain

Guaratee these fellas are probably killing your gains

For the love of God Get screened.

Other urls found in this thread:

debugyourhealth.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That prick's lubed right the fuck up isn't he?

take diatomaceous earth for a month or two and it'l clean you out. make sure its the food grade, you can get an entire bag for like $10.

I stay away from non-whites so I don't have worms.

uh whatnow?

Make sure to sniff the fuck out of it, like really get it inside the lungs for extra protection

damnit...
that gave me a boner
now all I want to do is lube my tip and fuck a milfs asshole inside out

Right, same thing with volcano ash and other microscopic shards of glass.

kek

parasites that actually eat your brain are pretty rare and basically only found in central america, africa and asia. as long as you wash your hands and cook your food you should be just fine

nah, generic tapeworms can make it up there by accident too. pretty much anything that drinks blood can go virtually anywhere

Bump

this

Thisthis

BURN IT

>tfw med lab tech
It ain't the worms you gotta watch out for, my niggas. Them flagellates and amoebas are the real fuckers of the parasite world. Give me Ascaris over Entameoba histolytica any day.

>Flukes
>"Cleansing Liver Flukes was one of the best things I have ever done for my health."
>"Welcome more energy, better vision, better moods, warmer extremeties, no more night drooling, no more teeth, no more nail biting!"

What did they mean by "no more teeth"? Is that why it stops nail biting too?

What can amoebas do?

>debugyourhealth.com

Eat your brain

If you'd just GO VEGAN you wouldn't have to worry about parasites.

Aww yiss dat sum alpha chadtauri

>he thinks bugs don't live in plants