What does Veeky Forums do for triceps...

what does Veeky Forums do for triceps? I've been using the tricep pull down machine but i feel like that isn't really doing anything for me

Skullcrushers and dips

This is the only exercise that gives me tricep DOMS.

what I do is
>on bench days, after done with working sets, lower weight to typically what I did on set 2 (I do 5x5) and do close grip bench 3x5
>then at some point, tripull down, always use rope. fuck everything else for that movement. and always remember to try to pull the rope to the side when you come down, pulling it down is not the end of the movement, you must then pull it horizontally (sorta, more like a downward angle slightly, to really get that tri working

bench days are really the only days I do tri focused stuff. seems to work well since I've made good gains for them. not so much on the biceps, fucking hate curls

>getting doms after a month of training
i seriously hope you guys dont do this

Contraction under weighted stretch is what causes DOMS. Shrugs, RDL, incline dumbbell curl, weighted pull up, weighted dip, overhead extension, split squats from deficit, etc

Very good for muscle growth and full rom strength.

Macheenz nigga
But you really need to isolate the movement, it's easy to use a lot of weight while in fact you use a lot of other muscles

Pushups and bench press

Dips, pushdowns with different grips and bars, DB skullcrushers.

>Tfw doing skull crushes the other day
>Doing dropset down to basically no weight
>Go down on 15kg preload way to quick
>Bomp my noggin
>Catch qt cardio bunny in the mirror laughing at me

Do I move gyms or just kms

a slut laughed and you're considering moving gyms

evaluate your life

Bench Press, Dip, OHP, Pushup and Pullover.

>db tricep extentions
>db kickbacks

This is my isolation work. Chest exercises like dips and bench will also work it out. There are not many exercises for triceps desu.

I don't get it. Why include those comments in the image? And why the fuck does he need to find his personal laptop? Also, wtf is a personal laptop? Why not just say "my laptop" like a normal person would?

lying tricep extensions

>kickbacks
alright champ.

maybe i have the GOAT tricep genetics ( i don't) but i basically only do dips and my triceps explode. just do dips 3 times a week senpai

like, he's on his work computer, but he has to sign on to Veeky Forums.org, and does not understand private browsing, so he needs to find his personal computer.

that makes no sense

weighted dips

I was using the triceps isolation machine for a while but I could never get it adjusted right, so I would strain my tendons. I switched to pull downs with the rope handle like and I haven't looked back.

I've noticed this was the best one to activate the triceps.....

>close grip bench press

well if you're doing skull crushers and you crush your skull clearly that's good form

I'm that guy's son

it's blatantly obvious to everyone you've never stepped foot in a gym. never post here again

>skull crushers
>complaining about crushing skull

so like are you trying to gain muscle orrrr?

I have a related question
why is it when I do anything triceps related the bottom of my ballsack always tingles
How do I stop it? I always rush triceps lifts cause it feels weird

Supersetting related image with rope pushdowns.

close grip bench press 4x10
skullcrushers 4x12
Tricep Extensions (rope/straight bar/ EZ curl bar) 4x12
Dips 4x failure

not sure how the two can be related, go talk to a doctor if its a big deal

It's not too bad it's just a really weird feeling while doing rope pushdowns
I've had it happen no matter my leg position

Don't do two armed DB extensions... Use a barbell if you must. I've done this shit for years and ended up with one tricep twice as strong as the other.

Close grip bench press and then finish off with overhead rope extension and tricep pull down(with a rope). Last set, go beyond failure, rest for 10secs, do 2-3 reps more.

>Close grip bench press
4-6 rep range 80-90% 1rm

Skullcrushers for isolation, bench and OHP auxiliary

>tricep pull down
>triceps
>pull

>then at some point, tripull down, always use rope. fuck everything else for that movement
Why does everyone keep saying that? What makes ropes so superior?

Why didn't you just look at her and smile? Only a beta would choose not to positively react to a woman's laughter.

ez bar skullcrushers and some bodyweight dips to kill the muscle afterwards

Why do I get a sharp stabbing-like pain in my left elbow whenever I do skullcrushers brehs?

close-grip bench
weighted dips
Ohp