Work out at a fitness centre with gym and pool

>work out at a fitness centre with gym and pool
>shower off after my workout every day and either head straight to work or go out for lunch on weekends
>I'm a school teacher
>sometimes on weekends i run into students in the locker room after their swimming club
>sometimes there is a mother in the locker room drying off and dressing her two boys, in the men's locker room
>ask somebody if that's normal
>apparently she doesn't want her sons to feel bad becasue they don't have a father so they don't have to use the family change room
>try and ignore it
>she gives me the stink eye as i'm showering, drying and changing but i am not changing my routine because of this
>ignore her for months
>notice her in the gym locker room with her boys more often, she's there almost all the time i am now, staring at me, other men are avoiding the locker room or changing in stalls
>one day i'm leaving the gym and she steps in front of me
>tells me "I've seen more than enough of you in here, don't you think it's very inappropriate for you to expose yourself when there are children and ladies around?"
>"... it's the men's locker room, at a gym. if anything is inappropriate it's you being allowed in here"
>"Oh, so now you have a problem exposing your parts to me? I think the police should be notified, your disgusting penis has scarred my two boys mentally and I wonder what they would say to you at work about you exposing yourself to students?"
>"are you really this pathetic? you should never have been allowed in the mens change rooms"
>"I don't care what you think,. i am entitled to be around my children, you should NOT be naked around my children, and i will call the police and tell them you are exposing yourself deliberately, that you touch yourself near my kids, and that you stare at my children if i ever see you naked in the locker room again, you got that buster?"
>"buster? you're a fucking psycho, fuck you you fat cunt
>walk away as she screams something at me

>I cancelled my gym membership, told them what happened and that i can't risk that allegation
>"but you work with children, you even run your schools swimming lessons every year, and have volunteered at the teen gym over summer break, nobody would believe her"
>"it doesn't matter, the allegation is enough to get me fired and launch a full investigation of my whole life, she's blackmailing me and frankly she won"
>she's behind me with a fat smug look on her face
>as i leave there is screaming about "THE SAFETY OF MY KIDS IS MY PRIORITY! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT"
>the next week i'm at a new gym, it's going pretty well.
>it's twice the price of my old gym and a full fitness centre with sports courts i'll never use and another pool
>drying off after my shower and suddenly
>"hey, what are you doing?"
>"Get out of here!"
>"arrrrrgh! go away!"
>turn around
>there she is, in this locker room
>"Ahah, so you found some more CHILDREN to EXPOSE YOURSELF to! Give me one good reason why i shouldn't call the police right ansjsefjasuffna"
>she gets grabbed by two men in towels and thrown out the door
>"there are young boys in here, you should not be in here woman!"
>she calls the police and claims sexual assault and that im a child molester she was trying to stop
>explain the situation to police
>they understand but say they can't take the risk
>im now on work suspension pending a full investigation
>not allowed in any fitness centre and have to go to a shitty basement gym with shitty weights

women are a meme

itt things that definitely happened

You fucked up, should have said Sorry won't do it again and then reported it to the gym staff.

Murder is the only solution

This. If OP is really besties with the gym staffs, you should have told them about the incident. But what is over is over already, I feel sorry for you OP. Good luck!

Kill her, absorb her mass, get gainz, fuck shit up

Fake and gay

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.

sorry OP but considering where you are, she's probably right

user why are you making up stories for attention? It doesn't seem healthy.

Say you're sorry and never do it again?

So admit to being a pervert?

that suck I hope everything turns out fine

You should file a lawsuit against the gym for having, creating, and letting a protocol exist that involves having naked men, women, and children in the same room. Does the staff not pay attention to when there are children and adults In the changing room. If being seen naked by children is a problem why doesn't the local building code address the way public showers are built.

If you owned a business that had naked men, women, and children in the same room would you maybe put at least a poster on the wall on how to handle the situation.

She is responsible for her children in public, if they are scared from your nudity then why didn't she say something before.

>women are a meme
You have no idea what that word means, and you're a teacher? This is why the American education system is failing.
Probably for the better if you don't teach

I don't know if the story or the fact that people are replying to it seriously is more laughable.

wtf is happening in that pic

>school teacher
>On Veeky Forums

ok

somehow the most retarded post in this thread

>lying on the internet
At least make it funny.

I am also a school teacher, and i'm here

did guy in pic died

a lot of media teachers at my school seem like they would post on /b/

Shit like this could only happen in America

Shit like this could only happen in America

tbf in germany we have even beaches where everyone is nacked by default. but funny enough muslims are now creating order by threating to rape women if they dont use swimsuits kek

You can sue her for stalking, sexual assualt, and get the rest of the men in the changing room and their girlfriends/wives and character witnesses from your place of work and from both gyms to side with you. Call in people from her own life as well.

If this is true and not yet another green text designed to stir shit, then she's a creepy pervert who's using her male children for power and to spy on men.