AHHH MY BLOOD TEST RESULTS CAME BACK AND MY TESTOSTERONE LOWERED

> ask fit for advice a year ago on raising testosterone
> ketards said to eat more saturated fat and cholesterol because they are "required to create testosterone"
> get blood test before diet change
> test at 432 ng/dl
> start eating eggs for breakfast, fish for lunch and steak for dinner every day
> 3x my saturated fat and cholesterol intake
> 1 year later get new blood test
> test at 300 ng/dl

WHAT THE FUCK FIT I TRUSTED YOU WHY DID I LISTEN TO THE KETARD MEME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time to start frauding

your test naturally decreases as you get older, it's probably not your diet. You'd think at 432 you'd have done something more drastic than diet changes though. Anyway, enjoy being a trap in a year or two

>get older
>naturally produce less testosterone
>blame it on a malaysian poultry preparation board

Did they prescribe you test at least?

>300ng/dL
that's well within normal range silly goy, just drink more tap water

no because i told them i wanted to try this diet out first and im only 22 BUT I WAS WRONG FUCKING FIT IM NEVER TRUSTING YOU GUYS AGAIN

Fish kills test you fucking idiot THE WATER IS FULL OF ESTROGEN

what do u think the cows and chickens drink too you fucking idiot

haha

You need carbs as well for test production. You eating enough carbs?

When people say 'cholesterol is necessary for testosterone' it doesn't mean make your entire diet packed with cholesterol you idiot. Just hope your arteries haven't suicided and don't go on dangerous fad diets next time.

The cows and chickens are also pumped full of steroids and growth hormones

Hold the fuck up. You did Keto, and expected your test to go up?

>tfw I eat frauds for breakfast

I tried to warn you against the keto meme, while it's true you need cholesterol, your body can create all the cholesterol you need and excess cholesterol can increase your risk cardiovascular disease. Your test does become lower as you age, but I doubt that would be such a big drop in a year, your test would probably be higher if you ate and slept properly. I recommend you switch to a whole food plant based diet, because vegans tend to have higher levels of testosterone.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/

Can confirm. I get intimidated by high test vegans all the time and they are constantly stealing my women. My stepdads a vegan and my mums still with my actual dad.

>because vegans tend to have higher levels of testosterone.

lmfao

>vegans are high test
How do you explain this?

Your test doesn't get lower every year in your 20s or even 30s you goddamn retard. Test decline happens much latter.

mid to late 30's is what my doctor told me is when it starts to decline, as I was told by my doctor.

>vegans tend to have higher levels of testosterone.

It may be true... Before I went vegan I had my T tested and it was 9. I've been eating vegan for over a year and now my T is 22.

Might be a coincidence. Might not be. Either way, it went up...

>growth hormones
gimme