NEED MOAR CHIEKEN N DIET

NEED MOAR CHIEKEN N DIET.

How does /fit prepare their chicken to not make it taste like unmerciful ass?

>inb4 hot sauce

Bonus points for god-tier brands and spicy seasoning combinations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6OSMbfhIao
youtube.com/watch?v=3q2W40E2--U
youtube.com/watch?v=e0CoVPJz2H8
youtube.com/watch?v=K_iS5O88ISk
youtube.com/watch?v=Iew-8kbvMmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Faggot

literally just fry it in a pan with olive oil, add pepper or cheese or salt or whatever

Hot sauce

tastes awful after being refrigerated overnight

Quit bitching it tastes fine

Just bbq it

Nothing, only Olivia oil

Brine it for an hour and a half, then coat it in salt/pepper and grill each side in a skillet with olive oil for 6-7 minutes each side.

Buy thighs. They are cheaper and tastier.

I want to thank Veeky Forums
Thanks to your "Brine it, faggot" advice now i can truly enjoy chicken

I also dry rub my chicken breasts in jamaican jerk and cajun seasoning usually, then pan fry in olive oil with some frozen broccoli. Then I dip in BBQ sauce or honey mustard. So good, can't wait to get on that diet again.

>winter approaching
>live in cold state that gets tons of snow
>staying outside longer than .56181 milliseconds will cause severe death

Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil. Cook at 220c for 30-40 minutes.

The secret with breast is to cook it fast to lock in the moisture.

Pan fry with olive oil, lemon juice and rosemary, salt and pepper. For bonus flavor after chicken is done take it out and carmelize onions in the remaining seasoned oil.

Brahh I cook I shit ton of chicken lo e the stuff.
1. make chicken fajitas
>either use a packet or 2 of taco seasoning or find a recipe online that incorporates garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, cumin, onion powder, and cayenne pepper
>cut chicken into bits coat with seasonings toss to cover and mix
>heat some olive oil in pan then cook that shit
2. Scallopini chicken
>whole breast pounded "flat" just even thickness don't actually pound it flat retards
>coat in flour then dip in scrambled egg then dip in bread crumbs plus some seasonings things like salt Mrs dash pepper garlic powder. Extra props for Italian bread crumbs
>heat oil drop chicken in pan

Both of these are fucking delicious without having to brine the chicken unless you plan on cooking the shit out of it...which you shouldn't do. Chicken is meant to be juicy no need to cook it for 30 fucking min on high

>fast
>30 to 40 min

Pick one faggot
Also have fun eating your fucking dry nasty ass chicken pucks. Jesus Christ when will retards understand chicken doesnt need to be cooked till it's literally burning

spices, salt, grill or skillet. Skillet is extra tasty because I cook it with a bit of butter.

>butter
Well we found the /fat/ass

>tfw Texas and can bbq all year around
Checkmate North cucks

Make a sauce of equal parts garlic, soy sauce and honey.

Its amazing dudes

Why do people insist on eating chicken tits when thighs are cheaper, tastier and pretty much the same nutrition-wise?

Boil it. Shred it like pulled pork. Add BBQ sauce, veggies, onion. Baby, you got yourself a stew.

b-but I like my chicken burning
I just like to cut it into about 1 inch pieces, cook it in a pan with the heat on as high as possible until it starts turning nice and golden brown.

Uhh i pan fry it put franks hit sauce in pan and mix it in when its almost done then i shred cheese over it and use ranch as dipping sauce. Its good

I tried cooking chicken but it became too much work to not get sick of eating the same thing everyday. So now I just eat 10 of these chicken nuggets, canned shredded chicken with rice and some sort of seasoning, and protein shakes.

I shilled and got a sous vide cooker.

Put frozen chickens in boiling water for 4 hours+. Can turn off using my phone.

No fire so I don’t burn my home down.

Cooks while I’m at work.

Very juicy.

I cover in Valentina black label but I don’t mind just salt/pepper.

Saves a lot of time cause you don’t have to watch it or learn to cook even. But it’s like $200.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Because they are fatter and worse for you lol

Fuck that guy your chicken sounds good af

I’m with this guy I buy the prepared grilled or fajita chicken

you know you can make your own nuggies right dude

and just put the seasoning you put in the shredded chicken on normal chicken???

thanks man

2 favorite recipes:

Fajitas: One bell pepper, one onion, one chicken breast, a couple tortillas, shitload of hot sauce. Put the bell pepper in a large pan on high until it is cooked (gets softer, tastes delicious), then add onions and continue cooking until onions are caramelized. Cook chicken in a separate pan until golden-brown. Serves one.

Fried rice- One egg, one chicken breast, one cup uncooked rice, assorted vegetables. Prepare the rice a day or so beforehand, bag it, and refrigerate it. Whisk the egg with soy sauce, then scramble it. Add vegetables of your choice, then rice. In a separate pan, cook chicken until delicious. Douse everything in stir fry sauce. Serves one.

dice it up then pan fry it with bell peppers onions garlic and for sauce black bean sauce & soy sauce

you could just stop being a bitch

alternatively, try various mustards. look on mustard forums and check all the shit you can do with this sauce. there is an entire autistic mustard community, you will literally never run out of new shit to try. been doing this with my chicken and rice. and/or sriracha.

I eat completely unseasoned chicken breast twice a day.

Don't cry for me, i'm already dead

it's a pain in the ass but i've found the tastiest chicken is brined, seasoned to taste and baked.

that pan fry with olive oil shit is garbage tier.

How long can chicken be in the fridge uncooked before it goes bad? I've had some chicken in there for 4 or 5 days.

You should probably only have raw chicken in the fridge for 3 or 4 days. I usually freeze bulk chicken & just thaw out what i need in the fridge a day before, it much easier to keep track of imo

How do I tell if it's spoiled?

In stirfry
Baked
Thrown on the grill

If it smells bad or feels really slimy, just throw it out

I like doing a spice rub with curry powder, pepper, paprika, and cayenne, and sautéing in olive oil. If I'm feeling particularly decadent I'll saute some garlic in the pan after the chicken is done before deglazing with a little bit of white wine.

BBQ over charcoal is probably my favorite, though.

I cook every night or every other night and stop by the grocery store on the way home, so I don't usually have chicken in the fridge for more than 24 hours. it will smell either bad or smell kind of like corn.

>tfw partook in suspect chicken last week

just don't go over 4 days and you should be fine, provided your fridge is sufficiently cold.

I just #yolo'd the other day and ate ???? day old chicken breast that might have been 6 or more days old and it was like eating a rotten watermelon with the texture of cat skin

>dice chicken
>season with salt, black pepper, chicken stock powder
>heat olive oil in small pan and cook chicken
>pour about half a can of tomato sauce and add Italian seasoning
>Let simmer about 10 min and add some mozzarella cheese until it melts
>consume

Thank me later

Thank me later

What does this achieve?

>DUDE MEAT IS GREAT HOW CAN YOU GO WITHOUT MEAAAAATT
>how do I prepare, season, marinade tenderize and heat blast this meat so it doesn't taste like ass?
Fucking cucks.

Kinda like a chicken Parmesan but way quicker and less carbs

My current chicken cook method:

Mix:
>260g seeded mustard
>3 tablespoons honey
>2 tablespoons lemon juice
>4 tablespoons dried tarragon
>2 finely cut/smashed garlic cloves
>1 teaspoon paprika
>1 teaspoon pepper
>1/2 a teaspoon salt

Into a bowl. Then add 1kg of chicken tendies and stir them around with your hands for a bit so the tendies are fully covered. Let it sit for as long as you're willing to marinade it (I do a day now).

After it's marinaded, preset oven to 220C, line a deep set baking tray with baking paper, place the tendies evenly along the tray and put any of the leftover marinade onto tendies not particularly covered.

Then put tray in oven, cover it with a flat tray or just have a coverable tray and let it cook for 20 mins.

This gives me 4 servings of 410 calories each - 55g protein/8g fat/24g carbs. I usually make them on sunday and have a serving for lunch mon-thurs with ~200g of steamed broccoli.

If you want to make it healthier you could cut the honey too.

You guys are living on the edge, srsly I don't fuck around with chicken heard too many horror stories

Just season it and don't over cook it

Not complicated you spaz

ignore every single post that isnt about brine

brining your fucking chicken is the only way to make your chicken eatable. trust me. buy a shitload of chicken, brine the fuck out of them for 2 hours. and freeze them.

bam tasty as fuck chicken without any pretentious olive oil or frying or seasonings.

curry powder and lemon pepper, but bake it with lots of oil. preferably grapeseed

>all those pussy wasting time brining or seasoning
>put oil on a pan, put your chicken breast, grill 3 minutes medium fire each side, finish it 2 minutes low fire each side. Take a fork and eat right away. Delicious juicy chicken.

Invest in some high quality paprika from Hungary

I also leave my chicken marinating throughout the week.

I'll buy 6 breasts and put them in a ziplock with salt, pepper, shit ton of olive oil, shit ton of paprika, chopped garlic and lemon juice

Bet you eat your beans and lentils raw and unseasoned

Fry it and make it crispy using kellogs

>Take Chicken breast
>Dust with cayenne and black pepper
>Bake at 450 (covered in foil) till done or internal temp is 160 degrees.
>While chicken is baking grab a bowl.
>In bowl add one diced red onion, one diced avocado, 1/4 cup lime juice.
>Mix together we’ll.
>Remove chicken from oven let cool
>Top with avocado mix.

The cayenne will give you a kick and the avocado will cool it down.

Isnt the second one just a regular Schnitzel?

Just watch broscience's video on how to eat chicken without wanting to kill yourself

>Olivia

You all talk about brineing. I just soak the chicken in salt water for that right? How much salt to how much water? How long?

>soak it in salty ass brine
>put more salt on it in the pan xD
Enjoy your water retention nignog

salt and pepper
cook in pan, not even with oil
everyday with some vegetables

been doing that for a year now come at me fags

STIR FRY AND CURRIES

>not ascending beyond taste and purely seeing food as macros and calories

Stop being a whiny bitch OP

No schnitzel is usually sausage based.

t. Hun

This. I'm gonna start huel next month because I'm straight up tired of food.

Talk about a white people problem. Kids are starving in Africa and I'm here like, "there's too much food and I don't want to cook and eating healthy stuff takes thought"

I just prepare it without frying it and then freeze it like that. Then I just take it out of the freezer a night before I actually want to eat them and fry them then. I usually prepare 2~3Kg of chicken breast all at once.

I just put some lemon and salt one hour before grille it

Listen.

>marinade chicken for at least 1/2 hour (overnight is ideal)
>marinade: soy sauce, vinegar, orange juice, bay leaves, black peppercorns, crushed chillies and a lot of salt (some sugar can also help)
>heat up pan almost to the point where oil starts to burn
>throw chicken in pan
>flip
>done
>serve
>eat

The chicken is ready when there are black spots on both sides.

>get your herbs and spices and whatever
>turmeric, chilli and rosemary is good
>mix em up with water in a bowl
>lay out tinfoil/butchers paper
>put chicken on tinfoil/paper
>wrap the tinfoil around the chicken, leaving a small gap
>pour in the mix
>seal it off
>now roast in the tinfoil in the oven

this stops the chicken drying out and allows the flavour to infuse
you're welcome

Kek, I just had a look at huel, looks really good... I might try it too... Are you gonna replace every meal with that user?

anything other than a little butter or olive oil, garlic, onion, salt and pepper is overkill for chicken

Marinade the chicken in paprika, cumin and lime juice for half an hour. Throw it all in a pan with some peppers and onion and go make some salsa, throw all of that in a wrap and you've got a fun way to do chicken.

If you're in the UK go down to a supermarket and there's fucking hundreds of pre-made spice mix bags for chicken.

Or I unironically make chicken tenders with some sweet chilli sauce while watching a movie, it's my go to movie food.

There's fucking hundreds of ways to do chicken, go get some cook books user.

Buy an iron grill pan. Sear both sides of chicken for about 2 minutes each. Then put chicken in oven at 350 for 18-20 minutes.

>Buy chicken whole
>Lrn2seperate
>2 drums 2 thighs 2 breasts w/tendies 4 wings 2 tips
>Brine (pickle juice is best) breasts and thighs overnight, remove to tupperware or freezerbags makes for 4-6 portions based on size of the chicken
>Dry rub drums and wings for day ones lunch and din dins, tasty shit and the fats not bad if you bake it
>Stockpot the bones, wingtips and leftover meat with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar for the day (12 hours)and add carrot onion celery to pot for the last 2 hours
>reduce into real stock, youll know its good if its gel when cooled
>If youd rather broth, use as is, strain out and use only the liquid

Thats how I poorfagged a week out of a single chicken back when I was working at a gas station. Let the chicken sit on the counter for an hour before cooking it, experiment with herbs and spices (thyme is great) and /sip/ the stock as a post workout if you feel sorer than usual

Yeah thyme is the shit, thanks for reminding me to stop throwing out my bones user, I've always been meaning to start using them for gravy but I'm a lazy fuck.

>But im a lazy fuck
Its setting it boiling for a day, not like your making real sauce out of it. You dont know true /comfy/ until you blast your quads, run home through the snow and sip a mug gelatinous stock in the warm glow of a computer monitor

Fry in a pan with olive oil, chili powder, and cumin

Adobo gives it a deeper more meaty flavor. Good shit. Put it on instead of salt.

As for seasonings and rubs ( here)

>Combine 1 teaspoon paprika, ½ teaspoon ground cumin, ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon ground ginger, ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper, and ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper.

>Combine 1 tablespoon canola oil, 1 teaspoon ground turmeric, 1 teaspoon Madras curry powder, 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh cilantro, 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind, 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic, and ¼ teaspoon kosher salt.

>Combine 1 teaspoon ground cumin, 1 teaspoon paprika, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon chipotle chile powder, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon

>Combine 1 tablespoon water and 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder in a small bowl, stirring until espresso dissolves. Stir in 2 teaspoons paprika, 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa, 1 teaspoon ground cumin, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and ¼ teaspoon salt.

All of these make a rub for 4 (6 oz) servings of chicken breast.

I live in northern ontario and bbq all year since I'm not a gigantic pussy

I do a stir fry. Add teriyaki sauce and grilling is, then grilling peppers, onions, and other vegetables and grilling it all. Tastes pretty good but the teriyaki sauce and soy sauce probably isn't very healthy

>lives in a cold state
>hasn't adapted to live in cold

Bitch, I've been in frozen water with nothing but gym shorts. Get gud.

Chicken curry nigga, it's amazing

>old bay
>garlic salt
>paprika
>chili powder

You can't do any better than all of the above

>chicken tastes like ass
I bet you are either american or brit.

I think there should be a fit cooking thread on Veeky Forums at all times.
The biggest stumbling block to weight loss and weight gains for most people is diet.
Healthy relatively easy to prepare foods is key to fitness and health.

i make myself some marinades
you can put the chicken in these and store them in the freezer

>lime juice, honey, curry, olive oil, salt and pepper
>soy sauce, sirarcha, paprika, oregano
>store bought chinese spice blend and olive oil
>lime juice, salt, pepper, cumin and olive oil

Is that raw fish?
Are you fucking eating that?

i buy Tony's creole seasoning and just load that fucker up with it. Sometimes I just eat it after that; sometimes, i put it on bread with lettuce, tomato, +, mayo.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6OSMbfhIao
youtube.com/watch?v=3q2W40E2--U
youtube.com/watch?v=e0CoVPJz2H8
youtube.com/watch?v=K_iS5O88ISk
youtube.com/watch?v=Iew-8kbvMmk

Marinate in mojo criollo then grill or broil.

You can make your own or buy it in a bottle.

get an air fryer bro. I've never had cooked chicken as moist as that, you can throw any sort of marinade and it's awesome

>not eating medium-rare chicken
Never gonna make it

Olivia...