CUTTING GENERAL

How the FUCK are you supposed to get enough protein ON A CUT?? I swear it's fucking impossible unless half of it comes from whey powder.

I'm trying to be under 1500 calories with at least 120 grams of protein. Here is my diet today:

Whopper (630 cal, 20g protein, used for pre-workout)
Beef tendon + rice (idk, at least 400 cal)
Fish (idk, at least 200 cal)
Whey protein (300 cal, 60g)
Chobani (120 cal, 12g)

From what I can measure, I had ~1650 calories and ~100 grams of protein but if I have anymore then I'm going to basically be recomping or bulking. Any help please?

steroids

Why are you eating only 1500 calories, are you a 100lb girl? Also >eating a whopper on a cut

ez,
Rice, chicken, almonds, broccoli. Rinse and repeat.

Protein is overrated. Stop stressing about the small stuff. Consistency is what will get you results.

What the fuck Whey are you taking that as 150 calories for 30g protein. There are whey's that have 100 for 30g, saves u 100 calories.

You stupid nig nog

>whopper
>rice
>3 scoops instead of two
>On a fucking CUT, no less...

Not sure if Im being memed or not..
Pretty sure you might be retarded, either way.

geed phone

Eat chicken skelly

Eat nothing but fish, vegetables and egg whites

What?

Consistently eating an insufficient amount of protein won't. Op needs to work out how to get enough protein in his diet from the start, then the other macros and micros come later. Especially in a calorie deficit, dietary protein is muscle sparing.

1500 Calories is fucked low are you 5'4"?

This is mine

Remove avocados and the last whey shake

Replace tofu with whatever the fuck (its roughly = 70g chicken)

Have fun, pal

5'9''
Im underweight and still have 20% body fat

Bruh just recomp. You need the carbs and fat to have enough recovery resources to progress and you will ahed belly fat on maintenance if youre doing resistance training.

Even if you insist on cutting (you definitely shouldnt if youre underweight) only do a very small cut, 1500 will leave you an exhausted skelly with no gains.

Someone please explain to me how 1500kcal is too low for a cut? On my cuts I lift 5-6 times a week and eat 1500-1900 with at least 180g of protein every day. Albeit I'm a 5'7 super manlet but still. I feel like a lot of people either overestimate their TDEE/BMR or I just store fat easily from being fat as a child.

Lost my body fat eating at 1900~2000 calories when I was natty. Was able to eat slightly higher calories to cut because I did cardio and weights.

Yo guys help a brother. I'm 5'8 210 pounds around 15-17% bf. I powerlift 3 times a week other then that I walk around campus. I looked up some stuff and got my calories for a cut at 2500 calories with 43C 29P 28F. Does this seem right? Also how do I eat right while only eating from cafeteria

You can only tell if that calories is right if you start losing 1~2lbs within the first one or two weeks. If you do your cardio, you usually will lose weight. Prep your own damn food if you wanna eat cleeen

Poor fag at the moment I have a meal plan though. I've been eating turkey sandwiches, chicken and rice, and protein shakes to reach macros is this not fit approved?

lifting is stupid anyway

hey now.
Those meals seems pretty good, I would reduce the bread a bit tho. Also try blending shakes or food into a big jug and take a swig out of it, easy to consume and if you make it caloric dense you'll hit your calorie goal easy.

I do ~1500kcal on 150g a day and I only have 2 scoops

Just make sure to plan your meals out and have them be lean meat focused, while minimising any carbs that aren't from veggies.

Learn how to prepare chicken in a way that tastes good and doesn't use much/any sauces

Here's a fucking brilliant idea you lazy fucks, do like 40+min of cardio to increase your TDEE and then you can almost eat like you're not cutting.

this. I keep saying this but no idiot listens

>How the FUCK are you supposed to get enough protein ON A CUT?? I swear it's fucking impossible unless half of it comes from whey powder.
>I'm trying to be under 1500 calories with at least 120 grams of protein. Here is my diet today:
>Whopper
Stopped reading right there

eat tuna.

Just do this

Hey lads, newbie here. I'm 5.9 and cut to 150 lbs, should I start bulking? Been lifting for about 2 months.

>5'8"
>210lbs
>15-17% bf
I've got some bad news for you brah

40min of cardio will add 300ish calories to your tdee, you definitely still need to track

what else are you going to do?

Considered cutting to 140-145 instead, then bulk.

More like 15%+17% amirite

>wants to cut
>eats a burger
Pick one

Kek actually pretty damn close brah

How the fuck am I supposed to fit cardio on top of 2 hours of lifting

Have you heard of something called the gym? You build muscle their lol

there. I'm retard

stop being a pussy

dont cut then. ull just end up looking like a skeley lord instead of a ripped dude.

>cutting
>lifting for 2 hours
what the actual fuck are you doing

Can people PLEASE stop saying it's a bad idea to cut when they're 20% bodyfat? You don't have to cut 500-1000 calories a day, just do a recomp or 300 max cal deficit and you won't look like a skelly

i fucking died reading this

so will the fat just come off more slowly then? I like doing huge defecit cause i see results quick. Should i resist the urge?

Did you weight those 200 g of brown rice before cooking it or after cooking it? 46 g of carbs for 200 g of rice seems to be off.

>4 SCOOPS
really just chicken breast greek yogurt and scoops

And here I thought my one and a half hour of lifting is too long.

huge cuts are probably only best when you have little muscle to begin with, if you are trying to maintain gainz then protein intake is key

there are so many things mathematically wrong with this post

>Veeky Forums
>doing cardio

lmao

It's easy, faggot

>400g of grilled chicken breast have around 120g of protein

No, he's on. OP had 60g today. So that'd be 200 calories from that guy's brand compared to 300 that OP got.

fuck, this is why people should always read the opening post before replying
still protein is 4 calories a gram so something's going on

LMAO I cut on 3400 kcal :')

Get rid of the whopper you fat fuck. Replace it with 300g chicken breast (90grams of protein and 500 calories)

you're either trolling or carrying a lot more fat than 15-17%. You would be extremely jacked if those stats were true, bodybuilder standard pretty much.

>eating a whopper on a cut
You retard
Try eating lean protein. Chicken and fish. Tuna is cheap and protein dense. Chicken boobs are just as easy to obtain.

>Whopper
>on a cut
Fucking hell mate

You're on a cut so the first thing you ate today was a fucking Burger King whopper?

Is this fucking bait? Don't eat fucking whoppers then you dumb cunt. It's not "pre-workout", eat some oats or something if you want to carb up before a workout, not a fucking burger. Better yet, skip the food preworkout and just have some coffee.

Holy shit you are retarded.

Literally just chicken, veggies and rice. Maybe some whey, proton bars or something if you want.

Slowly getting there

I get 1100kcal a day and 140g of protein a day. Try chicken and tuna.

Drink a protein shake or two, you mong