Am I balding if I lose like 30 hairs in the shower every time. and most of these are baby hairs for some reason...

Am I balding if I lose like 30 hairs in the shower every time. and most of these are baby hairs for some reason. I'm also losing eyelashes for no reason. I shower every other day if that matters.

Sounds like AIDS dude...

luckily im a virgin so thats not possible

you might have got it from one of your dads when you were still sperm

So, all jokes aside, is that a yes to my original question?

>I shower every other day if that matters.
yeah dude that's totally why

what the fuck are baby hairs

this thread's got me cracking up

Do not bully me any more, this is already too much to take. I'll have you know the hair gods choose their next victims based off who they make fun of prior.

(baby hair = hair that is small and hasn't grown at all yet to full length, by the way, user.)

is your hair line receding? If not you're probably good. Some people with thick hair just naturally lose a lot of hair when they shower although I don't know if they're baby hairs

I know this feeling.

I was 27 when I started balding. Hop on fin and monitor your blood values closely. It's always easier to save a hairline versus regrow it.

I'm 18

my hairline looks fine right now but i am shitting bricks because my dad started balding in his twenties

That family history isn't a good sign but you should just ask a doctor next time you get a physical and don't worry about it in the meantime. There's nothing you can do anyways.

What the fuck is a baby hair?

>There's nothing you can do anyways.
don't meds at least reduce the speed at which hair loss advances

I guess ill just start saving for an implant

If youre white like with light hair pretty likely. Since nords bald early cuz hair is thinner.
But normal to lose some hair in shower

Yes they do, but they come with some bad side effects that aren't worth it at 18yo. It'll take a couple of years for the hairline to recede and a couple more for any bald spots to be noticeable. There's no point in taking pills that make your boners weak at 18yo when you should be working overtime getting laid.

I think I might be low t or something because I already can go days without having to jerk off. so what does it matter? id rather not have a receding hairline in a few years and then later have to save for implants or something.

besides, im extremely autistic. in every class theres been at least one girl that showed interest, and some even tried to approach me, but i never went anywhere with it.

Breh. You must be decent looking wth some attractive qualities if girls are approaching you and are interested in you. I was a huge autist in high school and over the course of a couple of years in college I stepped out of my shell, learned how to recognize social cues, and now I can get girls to stay away. Don't put yourself down, fuck that shit. When you're 30 you'll be able to afford pills and hair treatments, and your doctor won't be skeptical about giving you some boner pills. Right now you're about to approach the prime of your life. You're not going bald for at least a few years. Enjoy your hair and your boners while you have them. It's all good bro. You'll be fine.

Thanks user... yeah I look alright, I have a terrible big european nose and beta jaw but face is decent I guess. it's mostly the height I think.

but still, i am terrified of balding.. like even when applying gel ill get like 5-10 hairs when pulling back... this cant be a good indicator

>Am I balding if I lose like 30 hairs in the shower every time. and most of these are baby hairs

>hair that is small and hasn't grown at all yet to full length

>my dad started balding in his twenties

LMFAO YOU ARE MORE FUCKED THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, Q-BALL

Rude! I will see a doctor either way.

Im 20 and balding. Go to /r/tressless and read the sticky you'll be good.

Take finasteride.
Use minoxidil 2x a day.
Biotin supplement.