How to stop being cold without wearing more layers?

Even in "normal" weather where people wear a tshirt + shorts I feel cold.

What am I doing wrong?

inb4 get fat

progressive overload cold showers and standing in liquor store cool rooms until your ice mucles come in

Ignore them and wear stuff that makes you not cold

What's your hright and weight user?

6'2", 80 kg

You sound anemic. Eat more red meats.

muh vegan

Cold showers have notably changed my tolerance to cold. Took about three months but I haven't felt cold since March. Given it's been over the summer so far, but being in competition pools, cold rain, mountain lakes, and movie theaters I have yet to feel uncomfortable. If you want to feel more comfortable, I recommend at least giving it a try. Worst case scenario, you're back where yuo started.

ECA stacks

I have iron overload disorder and need to donate blood regularly, so definitely not that.

i have the opposite problem, i wear shorts and a vest year round and im quite often too warm even in winter, why is this and how do i fix it?

Thank mr skeleton

That might be it. People usually feel weaker after giving blood. Are you just as cold before donating?
You can always get fat, gain 20+kg and you won't have any cold issues.

Dont be fat u fatfuck

>What am I doing wrong?
Having an eating disorder, probably. Lot of middle-ground between being underweight and fat.
>tfw now a healthy weight and no longer constantly cold
Feels good.

look up iodine, and do the morning test to see if your deficient

put some cayenne pepper into your water

Turn the hot shower your took to ice cold and stand there for 20 seconds while trying to control your breathing

sounds like low test 2bh

only women complain about being cold

Brown dar is real or fake?

Acclimation. Just do stuff out there in the cold in shorts and a tank top. Human bodies can adapt, you get used to it. You don't have to get fat, just increase your intake since body needs more calories to keep itself warm.

I don't being t has anything to do with it.
t.low t who lived in Minnesota

Why are my feet painfully cold most of the time?

Poor circulation probably. Are you diabetic? Or do you have any vascular diseases that you are aware of? Feel any pain, numbness it tingling to your toes?

work on your cardio
if you are cold that means heat distribution is poor

heat is distributed via oxygenated blood.

work on cardio
when ever I get cold I kind of pretend im hitting a speed bag
or doing that rave energy ball stuff.

If into meditation
look into opening your kundalini

fuck off for reddit spacing.

For your height you should weight around 100 kg skelly

I have this problem too, in my feet and my hands, weirdly enough I don't feel cold like OP but the contrary.

Are you black? I’ve noticed that unwhites get cold easier. Maybe because of the climate they come from.

fatty detected

Take your low testosterone levels somewhere else

Drinking coffee in the morning helped me to be less cold through the day