Can you please tell me what is so awesome about Zyzz's physique? It looks good but nothing to amazing

Can you please tell me what is so awesome about Zyzz's physique? It looks good but nothing to amazing.

I think it was more about his personalities, chad stories and his development into becoming a sicc cunt that attracted many little boys to mire Zyzz

For the last time, will you kindly exit the premises, Mr Seid.

CHEEKIE IM GOING TO FUCK YOUR TIGHT BOOTYHOLE OKAY

Jeff has a more aesthetic body. He's natural as well.

Jeff pls go

srsly fuck off Jeff

t. Jeff

Because even though he was a hack fraud, his physique is possible for a natty. A ridiculously dedicated natty, but a natty nonetheless.

Or you could just eat a bucket load of creatine and get his physique without the hard dieting.

Brappty snif oh boy

Very proportionate and lean with amazing insertions.

It was the progression, from the scrawny autistic wow player to the embodiment of chad that got him the followers in the end. He was a demonstration that you can be whatever you want, that through work and focus you can change yourself completely if you so chose.
Jeff pls go.

nothing.

his only fans now days are a bunch of losers with no personality of their own.

This, a 21 years old who looks like that is possibly on roids, a 31 years old who looks like that could be train since at least 10 years.

Thank you Zyzz for convincing me to lift today

>Nothing too amazing
What's your body? Do you know anyone in your daily life who looks remotely as aesthetic as Zyzz? You are retarded

it's fucking zyzz you newfag

he had mad hair

>What's your body?

How is this relevant?

Also Zyzz in OP's pic's time was not that great, his prime long gone.

>his prime long gone

>How is this relevant?

>actually asking this

Fat DYEL detected

How is anyone's own physique relevant?

>"I think he's ugly"
>" - but you're ugly too!!!"

Veeky Forums is not that great but not for kids either.

Prime = before stomach tat

You better get your cookies Jeff, they're about to burn