What's a Veeky Forums approved breakfast which doesn't include oats?

What's a Veeky Forums approved breakfast which doesn't include oats?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25871489
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck tons of eggs

>5 eggs

and

>6 ~5" corn tortillas- 330cal
or
>1 cup uncooked rice (obviously cook it after weighing) 450cal

>proton shake

3 whole eggs and 5 egg whites
4 Eye Bacon pieces
Black coffee

Why can't you people just use sensible units of measurement

A cup

What the fuck is a cup? Do you think I have the same fucking cups as you?

Fuck I hope this is bait man.
If not, go ask your mum.

yikes I never eat. how to force feed myself some breakfast at least?

throw some cum into an ice tray and you have bite sized on the go chewy's for breakfast in the morning.

Every day??

Non-meme breakfasts aka what you would eat at any time of the day. When I wake up, I put a cup of rice in the oven, I don't eat some cereal/toasts bullshit. Eggs are also a meme, they are literally linked to heart disease and retards still think they're healthy.

>no carbs

Litteral retard, enjoy your massive cortisol spike from the protein amino acids and coffee crashing your blood sugar without carbs to get it back up.

>yikes

Found your problem, inject testosterone and you'll probably grow a bigger appetite.

Does coffee crash your blood sugar?

How are eggs linked to heart disease?

If taken on an empty stomach, absolutely. It raises your metabolism to burn energy stored faster, also raises cortisol which does the same. Taken with pleb sugar, it doesn't but ideally you want to take it black after a complete meal (read : not a keto meme meal).

Flapjacks are great, especially if you don't like to cook in the morning and have to get to the gym quickly after you wake. You can make your own or buy them, so you can put pretty much anything in them and they're super cheap

I drink it with heavy cream. Am I good?

Most days yeah. The eye bacon has very little fat on it.

By their choline content.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25871489

>egg PC was shown to be a substrate for the generation of trimethylamine N-oxide (TMAO), a gut microbe-dependent metabolite associated with increased cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk.

There are many other studies. In one wide epidemological study they found that one egg was equivalent to one cigarette in terms of risk. Most meats are much healthier than eggs and do not produce this effect.

Kek. Ok man. I’ll continue to eat how I do with zero side affects and you keep on spewing shit you haven’t tried before.

Not ideal but it can work. If you feel like you're on adrenaline it's a bad sign.

Bro don’t listen to this guy.

>More research needs to be done to examine TMAO responses to chronic egg intake and in different populations, such as diabetics. It will be critical determine if the perceived benefits of egg PL intake on CVD risk markers outweigh the risk of potential TMAO formation

From the conclusion of the study you linked. So it seems we don't actually have determined wether or not eggs are bad for you in terms of heart disease.

Stupidest post 2017

Five eggs scrambled with oreferred cheese, tomato buts and onions
Blueberry bagel
Steamed broccoli
Feel really good after this

D-does my chicken have cancer?

>frying chicken
Just start microwaving it like I do.

>microwaving
Aren't you scared of what the radiation will do to your ovaries, you fucking pussy?

I love you user

with no survivors