ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2226298
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20515451
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/198627
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10872459
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8245716
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9608635
ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/welcome/features/20071114_cardio-tobacco/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch pic related. Eggs are as harmful as cigaretts.

Even the source they use in the movie says dietary cholesterol has little to no effect on your actual cholesterol

>tastes good
try saying this after eating eggs straight for 1 week

Never gonna make it

been eating 7 daily for 4 months, never get tired of it

> no effect
> take blood test before vegan diet
> ~200 mg/dl total cholesterol
> go vegan therefore 0 ingested cholesterol
> take blood test
> 110 mg/dl total cholesterol

yeah that's bullshit lmao

fucking idiots look at studies where they compared people that completely cut out cholesterol vs people that actually ate more cholesterol compared to the control group if you want the truth

shitty correlation studies don't mean shit

That's because you stopped eating cookies, you fuck. It's sugar that raises cholesterol, not fat.

My breakfast every morning is two eggs scrambled, two slices of bacon and two breakfast sausage. Tasty af and no carb meal for AM. I take a protein as soon as I get home from work after eating my lunch, which is usually spinach tuna salad pieces of chicken bell peppers some cheese and a hard boiled egg
Again, very low amount of carbs. Protein drink has like 50 grams of carbs or something, totally go around 75-100 carbs a day.

Soon I will achieve all I dream of. Slowly but surely. (Dinner is skipped for intermittent fasting)

Eggs are so bad the government passed a law that makes it illegal for companies to market eggs as “healthy” “good for you” “healthful” and so on.

So you tell me.

Sounds pretty good to me, watch out on mercury if you're having canned tuna daily tho

Oh yeah the same government that allows pizza to be considered a vegetable so they can serve it at elementary schools and allows soda to be a staple of every meal for the masses.

They really know about health dont they

Think about what you just said. If they’re pushing junk food how bad do you think eggs have to be for them to go out of there way to not push them?

>yes goy, eggs are bad for you! have a McDonalds Cheeseburger instead you stupid, silly goy!

Nice try, Schlomo

Oh fug never thought about this

>>increases cholesterol so ->
>increases testosterone

Not how it works

Seconded.

Yes, you need cholesterol for Testo production.
But if it is already abundant, more cholesterol doesn't mean more Testosterone.
More Cholesterol helps only those, who don't eat enough cholesterol to begin with.

They are just pushing good food as bad and bad food as good. Which makes eggs a good food.
Checkmate, atheist.

Personally I only eat egg whites
I get my fat from nuts, avocadoes and olive oil

i never ate cookies you faggot, also who said I stopped eating sugar? putting words in my mouth dumb ketard

>increases cholesterol so -> increases testosterone
Actually, cholesterol feeding seems to lower testosterone in various animal models by damaging testicular Leydig cells. This is supported in humans with the same condition as well in various associational studies
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10357968
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8254813
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11428703
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25336525
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15806207

For testosterone synthesis cholesterol requirements, healthy adult males produce ~14-42 micromoles testosterone per day
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14083165

One molecule of testosterone requires one molecule of cholesterol. Under gonadotropin stimulation, 700 million Leydig cells (however, adults can have up to 1573 million so this is a conservative estimate - pubmed.gov/3779804) synthesize ~13.2 micromoles per day when external sources are not provided
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/736271
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2226298

Meaning some plasma import is theoretically required. In humans, LDLR is the primary pathway for this, while SRB1 functions as a backup
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20515451

LDLR kinetics saturate at ~25mg/dL plasma LDL-C
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/198627

whereas SRB1 kinetics saturate at ~30 mg/dL plasma HDL-C
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10872459

What that means is testosterone production is not substrate-limited unless there is extremely low blood cholesterol levels, achievable only with drugs and/or rare genetic disorders, not dietary cholesterol restriction. The human liver alone (the intestine being the other source of LDL and HDL) is capable of endogenously synthesizing ~2.6 micromoles of cholesterol per kg bodyweight per day, more than enough when considering ~70% circulating LDL-C remains unused and is simply taken up by the liver again for recycling
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8245716

That movie has been debunked 100 times over

How do you guys feel about replacing tuna with sardines?

Been eating 4-5 eggs every day for the past 4 years. I still love it.

cigarettes are bad because they have a hundred different types of bad shit in there in addition to just the tobacco

Looked up the last link on this
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9608635

>Author Information:
>Lorillard Tobacco Co., Greensboro, North Carolina 27408-7018, USA. [email protected]

The tobacco industry has a long record of manipulating data and attempting to make tobacco look harmless.

ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/welcome/features/20071114_cardio-tobacco/

That image is worse than fat acceptance logic.

You can demonstrate causality in epidemiology using the Bradford-Hill criteria.

Many earlier animal studies were focused on tumors, not mutagenesis or DNA damage, and often failed to control for calorie restriction (nicotine inactivates hypothalamic AMPK and reduces food intake to a much greater extent in many animals vs humans), which prevents adequate tumor growth for detection. I guess we better starve ourselves to death to fight cancer too.

AIDS has anti-inflammatory effects. A bullet to the head gives you some magnesium and iron, which positively affect brain function, immunity, aging, cancer, etc under certain circumstances as well, but that obviously says nothing about the net effect of the virus or bullet.

Telomerase activation isn't necessarily beneficial, it's important in malignant transformation and survival of senescent cells which have various pro-aging effects, and klotho is an FGF21 receptor. FGF21 can function as a stress hormone and FGF21 action is increased under a variety of metabolically stressful circumstances like obesity and diabetes, not necessarily beneficial either.

This Bugs Is An Imposter,

This Is The Real Bugs